Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am just always shocked by her constant spending - every video it’s more spending on either everyday pointless tit eg Mc Donald’s again, or bigger purchases- and it’s all the time! Buying things and as always not even using them. The chairs that got shuffled about then dumped in the garage?! So wasteful. Always wanting more more more but not needing or using - there’s no genuine appreciation for anything. Like the inability to look after things ..

It’s like - I don’t know what to do, so I’ll buy something! So sad really. No real hobby or project, just spend spend spend. Next new expensive hobby that will be brushed aside in a month. I just don’t get how they/she can afford it! She only works part time. I still think she has lee round her little finger.. financially.

Reactions: 4
does she not understand the reason there's so many cars on the school run is because most of them have full time jobs they need to get to? jesus christ

Reactions: 6
So she comes out of the hair dressers and instantly touches her hair loads, for someone who has such greasy hair you’d think she would know, not to touch it as much

Reactions: 5
I just watched some of the YouTube live video (me and 39 others) and she asked where everyone is going on holiday. Someone said they were going to Butlins with their child(ren) and Mik said something like 'don't let this be your life!' And talked about how she's never done 'one of those' holidays and just takes the kids where she wants to go because she's paying for it. Aside from the selfish aspect, how bloody rude and snobby! Some people love a Butlins holiday, or it might be what their budget allows!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
why is she obsessed with making her hair cover her whole face! shes literally had it styled at the hairdressers and she still keeps bringing it forward so it looks stuck to her head

Reactions: 2
Been to lidl for the shop instead of amazon fresh or tesco. But still £15 a week on just eat and tit loads of second hand tat 🤷🏻‍♀️

why is she obsessed with making her hair cover her whole face! shes literally had it styled at the hairdressers and she still keeps bringing it forward so it looks stuck to her head
I think it’s because she has a normal person’s amount of hair on a pea sized head. I dunno what it is about that live, if its the angle or the haircut but she just looks odd to me

I just watched some of the YouTube live video (me and 39 others) and she asked where everyone is going on holiday. Someone said they were going to Butlins with their child(ren) and Mik said something like 'don't let this be your life!' And talked about how she's never done 'one of those' holidays and just takes the kids where she wants to go because she's paying for it. Aside from the selfish aspect, how bloody rude and snobby! Some people love a Butlins holiday, or it might be what their budget allows!
She also started the live by saying she likes her weekend to be doing absolutely nothing as if she doesn’t have a 10 year old who would probably like to get out and do things. She’s super selfish and it’s only about her wants.

Reactions: 8
What a witch! Lets shame low budget families she really is unbelievable

its not even about low budget, its what kids actually want. Kids are kids for such a sort period of time let them go where they want to go instead of being traipsed around L.A while you lay on the bonnet of a sports car for a sponsored post

Reactions: 11
im sure her kids would enjoy that more than traipsing around new york department stores bc her mum thinks she's SJP

Reactions: 7
im sure her kids would enjoy that more than traipsing around new york department stores bc her mum thinks she's SJP
According to mik she says that her children would say they only wanted to go to Vegas on holiday 🙄 this is likely because they’ve never actually experienced a kid friendly holiday

Reactions: 7
Look at her feeling her wind blown strangely proportioned self :sick: :rolleyes: .

I wish I knew where she got half her bloody confidence from? She is a woman with the attention span of a toddler and the personality of a lomp of coal.

Reactions: 6
I am just always shocked by her constant spending - every video it’s more spending on either everyday pointless tit eg Mc Donald’s again, or bigger purchases- and it’s all the time! Buying things and as always not even using them. The chairs that got shuffled about then dumped in the garage?! So wasteful. Always wanting more more more but not needing or using - there’s no genuine appreciation for anything. Like the inability to look after things ..

It’s like - I don’t know what to do, so I’ll buy something! So sad really. No real hobby or project, just spend spend spend. Next new expensive hobby that will be brushed aside in a month. I just don’t get how they/she can afford it! She only works part time. I still think she has lee round her little finger.. financially.
I had wondered if her parents didn't have much when she was growing up and that's why she takes things to the excess but I don't think that was the case

Reactions: 4
Urgh, sat eating half a packet of crackers and some rank cheese spread whilst waiting to go in hairdresser. Went in for an energy drink. Seriously, she's no athlete what on earth does she need to drink energy drinks for, like a teenage boy! Such a crap diet, no wonder she has no energy, she eats nothing of nutritional value.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.