Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
Super analysing my life…. Laughing at her screeching over a cat on her roof and then realising I’m actually the one voluntarily watching this shit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Ugholhere

VIP Member
She got herself a Hello Fresh sponsorship. 😂 usually she buys the meals for two but this time she got them free for the whole family BUT she’s using the family portions for her lunches instead of for the children 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

WorldOfRainbow

I’m convinced they are skint.

My reasoning:
Suddenly batch cooking lunches, stating cost as the reason.
Promoting toogoodtogo bags.
“Shop with me” with no haul
Buying from Vinted/charity shop haul
“Padding out” her mince

All fine, but just be honest about it. I do most of these as well. Just say That you’re saving money because of increasing costs or for the holiday. She could actually make content out of it.

Side note - talking about her lunch, pushing food round her mouth when talking, asking a camera how long her turkey mince will be good in the fridge for and then moving on to discuss her inflamed gums. Great video

• Haha
  • Sick

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Six minutes of rambling about scarring, ear piercings and 10 year old c-sections just to mention a product that isn't doing what she wanted it to.... she doesn't even say what the product IS for ages, just waves it around. The bar is that low for a favourites video. She just likes talking about herself, might as well have a 'stoff I found around the house' or 'Friday morning brain fart' video.

• Haha

queencarmen

VIP Member
oh my god she really does say the same sht every video

- back pain posture bath salts
- tea tree oil
- back acne
- greasy hair
- cut back on spending
- manny
- here's a makeup product that peaked in popularity 5 years ago and you cant get it anymore

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
I just watched some of the YouTube live video (me and 39 others) and she asked where everyone is going on holiday. Someone said they were going to Butlins with their child(ren) and Mik said something like 'don't let this be your life!' And talked about how she's never done 'one of those' holidays and just takes the kids where she wants to go because she's paying for it. Aside from the selfish aspect, how bloody rude and snobby! Some people love a Butlins holiday, or it might be what their budget allows!
What a bitch! Lets shame low budget families she really is unbelievable

its not even about low budget, its what kids actually want. Kids are kids for such a sort period of time let them go where they want to go instead of being traipsed around L.A while you lay on the bonnet of a sports car for a sponsored post

I'm starting to wonder if she's a hypochondriac, there's a new ailment each week. It feels like she's not happy unless she's unhappy.

Reactions: 10

Ugholhere

VIP Member
And if she’s too stingy to get herself help, she better get Milo some, if she thinks he’s struggling 🙄 but Disney and Vegas are financial priorities

Vixen88

VIP Member
So most dirty outdated make op. She could bin 95% of all that and still have too moch.

Topshop lipstick in there, most be 10 years old. All them Mac lipsticks, probably older as she’s never mentioned buying one for years.

Slightly disappointed she didn’t tell us how hard acrylic storage used to be to find when she got her plastic drawers out.

She always mentions she hoards all this so she can compare on YT reviews. She doesn’t realise it’s pointless comparing a new foundation to something 5 years old, all separated and gross. Also she barely reviews anything these days. Do yourself a favour Mik and bin the lot.

evoway13

VIP Member
Maybe it's another teaser video of her tiptoeing around in more second hand dresses?
Doing the pose with the head looking down whilst one hand opens her curtain hair - then she sticks one foot out......whilst looking down 🤣

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Does she not understand we saw her do a try on in size 12 on her channel this week and everything was too small and tight on her?

nothereforit12

She’s a hypochondriac, she’s always got something wrong with her and revels in it. The bin incident anyone?

The video was very contrived. She trying to be a mental health account now. Make no mistake this is just for views, she tried beauty, law of attraction, money, charity hauls, DIY, America content, someone else’s baby. She wants nothing more than a huge Instagram following and this is why ADHD is now her “ thing”.

She may well have ADHD but self diagnosis doesn’t mean she is correct and she certainly shouldn’t be quick to give her child the same ailment.

Vixen88

VIP Member
Quite a strange few videos. She just doesn’t know what she wants, she doesn’t particularly like her family, doesn’t have any real hobbies, not sure you can count putting on expired make op for video as a hobby, she can’t just be in the moment like a previous comment said.

She kinda was right that all of her videos have her moaning about feeling tired, flat, in pain... and who wants to watch that for entertainment? Surely most people left watching are people that followed her budget beauty content years back and her hair videos and still jost watch out of habit or car crash views to follow her tattle thread.

Odd that she complains about engagement, but the videos she puts out, she almost admits, are like a diary for her, she doesn’t want advice, but she wants likes and comments? Like what does she expect from a viewer when she has 5 mins of footage of her trying to use a straw with a numb mouth while she’s hysterical. It’s just terrible content.

She’s always putting so much energy into a project, wedding dress shopping, garden makeover, garage gym etc, but when it’s done, she can’t just be content. Like that didn’t fix her fonk, what’s next. Until she accepts her life is what it is, she’s not a coastal gronma she’s not like people from her American shows she and him fawn over, she’s a mother from Doncaster, enjoying a shuffle round B&M on a Saturday.

She needs to probably get off social media, spend some time with her family before those kids are too old to want to, go for a walk or bike ride, take a picnic and meet up with her brothers family. Get a national trust membership, go to the seaside, go to a theme park, just go to the local pub with your husband, get a bbq, find a dog friendly Airbnb place and share it with your mom and dad and brother for a weekend. And the only pictures you take are for yourselves, not for Instagram, not for validation from strangers.

It’s odd she feels her engagement is so low when her tattle community is about to start her 12th thread....

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Literally a whole droopy tit hanging out of her vest in those IG stories today talking about her podcast. Put them away Mik.

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
Is the reusing your single use Starbucks cup at home when you have real glasses the new taking your Jane Norman/JD carrier bag to school?
Then again she did frame carrier bags years back.

• Haha
  • Heart

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She needs to lose the chip on her shoulder and her horrible me me me attitude. Why would her subscribers show support when in every second video she is telling us she hates advice and doesnt want to hear it

Then she goes zero to pit bull in the comments if there is anyyyyyyone disagreeing a little bit! She seemed shitty that her demographic is showing as being 35 to 50 as in her head its 2003, she is listening to jlo and she isnt a mum

She is going to get worse as she cannons towards 40 (I didnt cope well turning 40 myself :ROFLMAO: ) as she hasnt found her purpose or happiness