Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DrSeeker

I don't know what else he would have wanted. There were speeches, a full song and dance performance, Anika Noni Rose (for some reason), and Make-A-Wish kids christening the ship. The only thing they didn't do was break an actual bottle of champagne.

It's more than most cruise ship christenings get.
I'll tell you what he wanted... He wanted to be there. You know if he had been there it would have been the show of a lifetime and he would have squealed through the entire thing. He's just once again being salty since he didn't get his invite.

Reactions: 12

Bison Burger

Imagine being Michael. 32 years old, no real friends, no relationship, severed family ties, (seemingly) no job. The one source of happiness he had in life no longer brings him much joy. His once growing channel has come to a grinding halt. Has to resort to spending most of his time alone or with his Mom. Gets by on handouts and attention from lonely obese women. What a life.

• Sad
  • Sick

ddave007

Michael prioritizing safety? Yeah right. If he really prioritized safety, then he would’ve gotten vaccinated on that last cruise he went on with dumbass Dave. What a joke!

Claude4

VIP Member
Looks like a cracked out WWE costume…

What would his wrestling name be?

THE SQUEALER

• Haha
  • Heart

Medium Shirt

More green screen driveling from Michael. He continues to predict the demise of genie +. He even said he’s tried to use it and LL ” a lot”. I don’t remember him ever using it because he’s cheap. He wants more virtual queues to improve the guest experience. He says profits are going to go away when guests go away due to frustrations. I go to the parks at least 4 times a week. Granted for short stints but I can assure you the parks are packed with people. You’re crazy if you think genie + is going away. Things that frustrate Michael must be eliminated classic narcissist behavior.
I accurately predicted my demise 3 years ago when he started living the vacation life 24/7/365. Now Large Shirt is in jeopardy of being rendered useless. Like his family relationships.

• Haha

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
Perhaps this is old news, as I'm relatively new to loathing MK. I just ran across his Kickstarter campaign video from four years ago. My gosh...
Ah yes, the ol' Grab 'n Go Guide. "What makes it different is the pages are laminated. *But not all pages are laminated." - Michael Kay
1655137493433.png

Have you seen the pictures where he dresses up like a little girl?

1655137774268.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

TheSeaward

Guys, I'm sitting here in complete shock right now. I just went through and read some of DC Darling's posts and holy shit... this man is in his early 30s? I thought he was at least 15 years older than that. Damn, that's some bad genes.

Sorry, I'm sure this has been covered at length but I CANNOT believe Michael is a real person. This isn't a fever dream, right...? Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
How come Michael never talks about what a mistake it was for Disney to demolish Pleasure Island? The nightclubs, the comedy club, the Adventurer's Club, the live entertainment at the stage (I saw the GooGoo Dolls there...for free).....oh right....adult things. Nevermind. Back to kid friendly fun only.

TikiMeerkat

Hey guys, I'm coming to you from the LeggLife thread to venture into new trainwreck territory. Where should I start with this nerd? Is it worth it to start from the very beginning and work my way up to present day? Thanks in advance!
Yeeeessss, welcome!!

To get an idea of who Michael used to be (cringey as hell but seemingly genuine), I recommend these videos:

To see what his move to Florida did to him, go with these:

And to see what he has become:
https://youtu.be/-sf1IkRyHQ4
https://youtu.be/ce53HcgNpdw

Extra fun facts:
-He pretended to be living in a small apartment when he really bought a large house, to keep the patreon money coming
-He filed a domestic violence complaint against his elderly father, which was dismissed, but dad has never been seen or mentioned since
-Oh yeah and the dad lost his medical license for, among other things, practicing psychiatry as an ophthalmologist and giving his patients guns

Oh man there’s just so much with this guy and his weird-ass family.

• Heart
  • Wow

Claude4

VIP Member
What does this mean, @Claude4? No Saturday morning, live stream trolling with MK!?

We have to! Was hoping @claude5 may join in next time? (Snicker...) 😜💕

What does this mean, @Claude4? No Saturday morning, live stream trolling with MK!?

We have to! Was hoping @claude5 may join in next time? (Snicker...) 😜💕
Correction. I will troll a live stream and I’ll text my son so he joins in! Toonme head explosion.
1652440843687.jpeg

One more for the ladies 😘
1652441154823.jpeg

I don’t want Dave to feel left out. Sorry Kelly I tried to toon you but I got the following error “file to big” not sure what that means.
1652441385650.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
Shout out to Carnival for having an accident result in Michael Kay never sailing on any of their ships.

Looking for a Kay-free vacation? Now we know where to be 100% safe!

• Haha

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
In today's vlog, Mikey refers to the Florida heat, saying he just purchased a neck fan (does that fit 3 chins?), and that he doesn't need to wear it yet because he's a "Floridian" and to a "Floridian", 90 degrees isn't that hot. Okay then........ Also, if I moved to Florida, and lived there 3 years, I would still refer to my home state followed by a reference to living in Florida, but that's just me.

Mikey talks about tape on the ground to keep the walkway open just for people taking photos of the castle. If so, Disney would have to tape off the entire park, dumb ass. You can see the tape clearly goes all the way to the hub, so most likely Mikey, the tape is in preparation for the fireworks, but Mikey is the Disney expert, so I guess I don't know better.

Mikey said a "friend" recently asked him if he'd lost the "magic" especially with all of his recent vlogs seeming so. He stated he did not lose the magic, he is just making those vlogs for Disney. He thinks Disney will watch his videos, pay attention & make all the changes needed to the guest experience. :rolleyes: He also says that he goes to the parks all the time & doesn't film because his main focus now is on cruising. If that's true, why didn't he film his last cruise??????? He's dumb.

Last edited:
  • Haha

CMDisney

VIP Member
Ummm... Just looked at this guy's IG page too. Are we sure RobFuz and MK weren't separated at birth?
Screenshot_20220607-174140.png

• Haha
  • Wow

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
I'm so tired of these vloggers pretending to be experts. PMM acts like he's a Disneyland expert after one trip. Michael has been on Disney and Royal Caribbean and suddenly he's a cruise expert. I've been on many more cruises and I don't consider myself an expert. There are people who have been on hundreds of cruises. He doesn't know what he doesn't know. Such an arrogant ass.
Agree! Super Enthused just went on her first ever cruise, and gave more helpful information than Michael has ever given! One of which, she showed that you could go grab free motion sickness medicine & where on the ship. Absolutely no one has ever shown that. They're all just getting paid to make home movies. Bad, home movies.

Jw0082

Recap for Michael‘s video today.

He goes to art of animation and gets 2 chicken dishes that he would not go out of his way for. He mentions a pickle he ordered twice but forgot to review.
He shows the drink dispenser
Looks at merchandise
Looks at the pool
Looks at the skyliner
prefers Disney with family and friends vs. going solo
You can fish in the lake by the Riviera
Loves the coke freestyle machine
Park reservation systems got to go.
likes virtual cue
Mickeys not so scary party hasn’t sold out due to 1) more capacity 2) no one knows about it 3) cost to much
Disneys price increase is not sustainable. He’s delusional if he thinks prices are going to be reduced in the future.
Looks like Michael’s diet is showing results.
View attachment 1327644
So he went out of his way to review 2 chicken dishes that he wouldn't go out of his way for? And what about the pickle? My entire Disney vacation hinges on this pickle! If it's not a good quality pickle that I would go out of my way for then that's the last straw! I'll be taking my entertainment dollar to universal where a man can get good value and damnit a good pickle!

• Haha

Claude4

VIP Member
I just did 3 minutes of his ”look left and look right 48 degrees” word salad for space mountain. Even Albert Einstein couldn’t follow what the fuck he was saying. I had to ask…
457WxlXO32srHN6jtpnMiddA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Disney Hero

What are you listening to on your headphones?

• Haha

TikiMeerkat

I'm starting to think Dave's whole channel may be one epic troll. It's just got to be. He would have drowned in his cocoa long before now if he was really this stupid and helpless.
I’ve gone back and forth on what I think about this.

On the one hand, it seems like no one could possibly be as clueless, tone-deaf, and lacking in self awareness as Dave. Some of the awkward things he does, or mistakes he makes, can be chalked up to normal stuff that could happen to anyone... but when you combine it all together, it really does boggle the mind how any one person could be operating THAT far outside of the gravitational pull of reality. The rational viewer looks at Dave and thinks, “can one man really check so many of these ridiculous boxes?” It begins to seem like self-parody. Then you have the fact that he used to appear normal in Michael’s videos... and his education... and his snippy (if uncreative) clap-backs in the comments section... and it starts to seem like this MUST be an act.

...However...

Trolls do it for the attention, and that’s one thing Dave can’t seem to get. No matter what he throws at the wall — stock market tips, relationship details, theme park vlogs, food reviews, strange invented characters, music videos, awkward skits, cruises, health tips, karaoke, video games, his sister, international travel — nothing sticks. He has a low subscriber count and even lower views. If he really wanted to troll, he’d pick a lane and commit hard. Instead, he’s blowing thousands of dollars to film himself wandering around malls and speeding through museums, and it’s still so fucking boring that not even his hate-watchers can sit through an entire video (I know I can’t). So what is the point?

Verdict: if he’s a troll, he’s only trolling himself. He genuinely thinks he has something interesting and valuable to offer, and this idea is reinforced by his mom and his goon squad of stans. He is too delusional and narcissistic to be convinced that he isn’t special, that this won’t just eventually work out and make him famous. He will continue to film himself doing pointless, embarrassing things until the very last Teresa loses interest.

KBoobBerg

Finally got banned from Dave's channel. Probably when I said I missed the Dislike button…or when I called him an asshat…or when I said his content was shit. That was all in one comment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10