Michael & Dave Kay #9 Cruising into Obscurity with a Manic Dickcam POV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an arrogant, snobby, and condescending thing to say..."street music is low income". Well, someone needs to let Ed Sheeran, Sheryl Crow, and Rod Stewart know because they all started off busking.

I have more respect for artists who face the public in person, as opposed to entitled YouTubers who hide behind their mods.
And who’s he to talk about low income? He’s traipsing around in his work jacket carrying leftovers for miles! There’s nothing more “low-income” than that!

And the nerve of him to make out he’s better than buskers! Guess what, Dave, they actually have a talent! They don’t have to walk around mindlessly spewing downright ignorant things into a camera and making the biggest fool of themselves for the whole internet to see!

Reactions: 5
That is EXACTLY what I said to my daughter as we watched! The young people and drinking would send Michael over the edge, no way is mommy going to let him go to a rock concert. And he kept calling it a "private" event -- they are selling tickets to the public, it's a theme park dumbass!

Like a memory of a horrible event, bubbles of michael's video are now haunting my waking hours. Michael tell us that 15 minutes is too long to wait for a ride, but 30 minutes is not too long. Then he rambled on about one of the rides you can be on the front or the back, it doesn't matter. Or you can be on the either side, it doesn't matter. That is the best translation I can come up with, and it's much better than whatever michael babbled about. At the very beginning he's talking to his friend and michael says "all of the rides will be open" during the event. His friend said "no" they won't be. Then michael said, well all the rides that anyone wants to ride will be open. It was funny watching his friend try to tamp down misinformation in real time. ROFL
If Michael actually makes it to this event, Momma Kay will ABSOLUTLEY be in attendance off-camera. Jane is the helicopter mother from he🏒🏒 and simply cannot let her children grow up.

I think Dad is in the psychology world, not sure if Jane was too. Either way these kids are WAY, WAY WEIRD for being as old as they are.

And who’s he to talk about low income? He’s traipsing around in his work jacket carrying leftovers for miles! There’s nothing more “low-income” than that!

And the nerve of him to make out he’s better than buskers! Guess what, Dave, they actually have a talent! They don’t have to walk around mindlessly spewing downright ignorant things into a camera and making the biggest fool of themselves for the whole internet to see!
100%! Who the heck is David or Michael "Kay" to judge actual working people, creative people, or any people outside of their weirdo bubble family?

Just one more example of these D-bags judging, not contributing to a balanced, healthy world and illustrating the true value of the "Kay" family.

Way to go Jane. Ish.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Actually Dave is even more "low rent" than those street performers. This asshole sings horribly on the internet to collect a whole $2.35 from it! And that's after a years worth of views! What an asshole thing to say! He's such a dick head!

Actually Dave is even more "low rent" than those street performers. This asshole sings horribly on the internet to collect a whole $2.35 from it! And that's after a years worth of views! What an asshole thing to say! He's such a dick head!
AMEN! This same sentiment to the entire "K" clan. Complete jerks.

Not giving Mikey a second of view time, but I scanned his comment section & his new bestie RobFuz replied to at least half of the comments, not Mikey. So weird!

Reactions: 3
I can't get over that Michael's idea of a "wild rock concert" is Maroon 5 :ROFLMAO: I couldn't get farther than a minute into today's video - kudos to the brave souls who sat through the entire thing

Reactions: 7
Do about 10.2k people subscribed to Dave not know there is a button to unsubscribe? Or are they fake?

Do about 10.2k people subscribed to Dave not know there is a button to unsubscribe? Or are they fake?
At least a few people get it, because I thought it was 10.6k and now 10.5k…could be wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I put this one up yesterday and it conflicted Michael. Michael‘s brain “ praise that I know is false….I’ll take it”.

457WxlXO32srHN6jtpnMiddA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Disney Hero
14 hours ago
Michael—you look handsome in this video. You must be working out. Congrats.

• Haha
Anyone notice his latest Universal/maroon 5 clickbait video is now gone?
Maybe he realized how awful it was. Or maybe Universal threatened to sue him because he tarnished its image. Or maybe Universal got pissed that michael promoted the concert as "private". Or maybe maroon 5 threatened to sue for misuse of a trademark. Or maybe he's a doofus. Any of those theories works for me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone notice his latest Universal/maroon 5 clickbait video is now gone?
Oh wow, really?
Came here to say that Michael is so bad at feigning interest in things. Anyone who watched that video and believed that he’s a big Maroon 5 fan is an idiot. Same with how he faked enthusiasm for that random sports bar, and fast food places, and Universal in general, and the Royal Caribbean cruise... etc. etc. etc. Michael is fake as tit and will say anything if he thinks it will make him money.

Reactions: 8
I think Dad is in the psychology world, not sure if Jane was too. Either way these kids are WAY, WAY WEIRD for being as old as they are.
I checked her linked in. It doesn't show anything about psychology - just her MD and then a bunch of marketing/social media classes

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The video is unlisted. Found it linked on his Instagram story.
Maybe he realized how awful it was. Or maybe Universal threatened to sue him because he tarnished its image. Or maybe Universal got pissed that michael promoted the concert as "private". Or maybe maroon 5 threatened to sue for misuse of a trademark. Or maybe he's a doofus. Any of those theories works for me.
Looks like doofus is the winner.

• Haha
Ummm... Just looked at this guy's IG page too. Are we sure RobFuz and MK weren't separated at birth?
Screenshot_20220607-174140.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.