Michael & Dave Kay #9 Cruising into Obscurity with a Manic Dickcam POV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @missmothman and @T-Rexx for the new thread title. I took the liberty of mashing up their suggestions! Hope that's okay with everyone!

Can someone do a quick recap?

I love this so much, I had to post it again.
Picture153.png

Also, Michael is working hard on his Moon Knight costume for Halloween 2022. He bought a 3D printer as a birthday present to himself so he could make realistic props.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Recap:

Michael, still salty about being unceremoniously booted from Disney’s good graces and media list because he’s a con artist, has been putting up videos criticizing the direction the parks are going in. That direction, of course, is one that doesn’t kiss vlogger asses. After a brief affair with a Royal Caribbean ship, he returned to Disney Cruise Line with a mystery guest along for the ride. He tried to get his Kaykateer army to convince the world that it was a girlfriend, but we all know it was his mom. His other recent misadventures include being bad at golf but pretending he’s amazing, and having a full-on orgasmic meltdown at the Guardians coaster preview.

Meanwhile in Ireland, Dave has been wandering around Dublin being amazed by water bottle refill stations, failing to check opening hours of attractions (sorry, “venues,” everything is a venue with this guy), searching for WiFi because he didn’t make sure his phone would be usable in Ireland, drinking a few sips of beer and pretending to be drunk, collapsing into giggle fits whenever prices are in Euros instead of American dollars, getting scared by clocks in a wax museum, and visiting a botanical garden in the dead of winter where he informed us that the plants were “standard” but that there “isn’t anything like it in the States.”

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Here is Michael as Moon Knight.
no words other than: his face is covered, so that's positive.
A779F99F-0BA5-4467-A87D-E69F4D093820.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
6F530642-397D-4AAD-94B9-21CAB9CE7405.jpeg

Dave is trying to pretend he wasn’t in Dublin in early March! He deleted my comment- he obviously doesn’t want his stans finding out that these are really old videos.

View attachment 1259601
How sad! The only thing poor Michael has to live for is preparing his Halloween costume in May!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He just needs to learn when to STFU.
Well he’s probably another closeted republican (like his brother and Kyle Pallo) and letting his prejudices out.

No, I’m not saying all republicans are prejudiced. Just pointing out 3 these 3 are jerks.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Patreon Meet Up 2022 was today. Who has the details??? I'm assuming there has been a recent shortage of ice cream in the Orlando area with Mike and all of his Kaykateers in town.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Patreon Meet Up 2022 was today. Who has the details??? I'm assuming there has been a recent shortage of ice cream in the Orlando area with Mike and all of his Kaykateers in town.
As well as a shortage of motorized scooters in the parks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At this point, I'm not sure Michael has even seen Moon Knight. That mask looks nothing like anything I saw on the series. I haven't read any of the actual comics, so maybe someone who has can verify if his mask is another version??

How can he even see with those LED lights up against his face? And there's no way Disney will allow him to walk around as a grown-ass man of 32 with a full face mask.

Reactions: 6
Can't imagine an all white suit in Orlando heat at a park being the best choice, but I guess it can't be much hotter than his previous Charming outfit. I didn't think adults were allowed to cover their face??

Reactions: 2
Well he’s probably another closeted republican (like his brother and Kyle Pallo) and letting his prejudices out.

No, I’m not saying all republicans are prejudiced. Just pointing out 3 these 3 are jerks.

I always get that feeling when he talks about walking in back alleys, feeling “comfortable” walking the streets, and other dumb crap that he’s that way. He’s just so damn dumb.

Reactions: 4
At this point, I'm not sure Michael has even seen Moon Knight. That mask looks nothing like anything I saw on the series. I haven't read any of the actual comics, so maybe someone who has can verify if his mask is another version??

How can he even see with those LED lights up against his face? And there's no way Disney will allow him to walk around as a grown-ass man of 32 with a full face mask.
I feel like he's just feeling the series reflects his true self as he also has a dissociative identity disorder or something similar, as we have seen when he talks to his other personality...or he's just nuts... (See about 1:09 mark - Buffoon Knight)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks to @missmothman and @T-Rexx for the new thread title. I took the liberty of mashing up their suggestions! Hope that's okay with everyone!

Can someone do a quick recap?

I love this so much, I had to post it again. View attachment 1259506

Also, Michael is working hard on his Moon Knight costume for Halloween 2022. He bought a 3D printer as a birthday present to himself so he could make realistic props.
ahhh the real credit of course goes to @Cruising Into Obscurity

View attachment 1259601
why the duck does he always have to have the most over the top, ridiculous, embarrassing costumes!?!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.