Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
I have a confession to make: I was the one who asked "Michael, what do I do if I'm at Orlando airport and I have to go to the bathroom?" I can't tell you how many cabs I've crapped in, so embarrassing. Another gold nugget, don't forget to get your bags from baggage claim. Not sure why Michael took us to baggage claim twice, but at least I know where to whizz. Highly recommend this offering.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Claude4

VIP Member
Yeeeessss, welcome!!

To get an idea of who Michael used to be (cringey as hell but seemingly genuine), I recommend these videos:

To see what his move to Florida did to him, go with these:

And to see what he has become:
https://youtu.be/-sf1IkRyHQ4
https://youtu.be/ce53HcgNpdw

Extra fun facts:
-He pretended to be living in a small apartment when he really bought a large house, to keep the patreon money coming
-He filed a domestic violence complaint against his elderly father, which was dismissed, but dad has never been seen or mentioned since
-Oh yeah and the dad lost his medical license for, among other things, practicing psychiatry as an ophthalmologist and giving his patients guns

Oh man there’s just so much with this guy and his weird-ass family.
extra extra fun facts. Momma k lost her license, technically can’t see Medicare or Medicaid so she doesn’t practice medicine. Mom and dad started a bunch and I mean a bunch of bullshit self help psycho babble businesses that are all shuttered. Daddy k has been to court over 50 times for defaulting on loans, domestic violence, civil cases out the wazoo, he even sued a family member and his own lawyer. Michael lost his 6 figure government job and cried to his patreon about it. Michael has a harem of overweight women who call themselves Kaykateers. Several of these super fans read on this sight. Hopefully they all hate me! Michael and Dave never directly answer questions and they are both very deceptive in what they do disclose. Michael is homophobic and probably a right wing nut. Full discloser I am right of center slightly but not a nut and don’t support overturn of roe v wade. Michael is a narcissist. Be sure to read DC Darlings post. She is ex girlfriend with many insights.

• Heart

putaspellonyou101

The terms of your time-share never guaranteed APs, just a room at 11 months out.
I know there is no guarantee but at the time of purchase, one of the appeals is that they 'consider you a Florida resident' and we were able to purchase them at a resident price. Just saying it's disappointing.

• Heart

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
Michael's guardians video: first 10 minutes he paws merch, I FF'd thru that lunacy. Michael, who has already ridden the ride 4 times, essentially admits that he's taking a visitor's spot. "I love it." Michael riding Living with the Land: Here's some lavender, it doesn't look like lavender. My daughter's response: It looks exactly like the lavender I'm growing you stupid fuck. She's salty at michael without drinking at Epcot @ claude :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

boosara

I used to lurk on GG and I recall someone posting yearbook pictures of Dave (and possibly Michael?) at one point. My memory is a little fuzzy but I also seem to remember someone mentioning that Michael was a bit of a horndog in High School (sorry if I ruined anyone’s appetite).

If anyone knew Michael Karlsberg back in the day, PLEASE come forward and share some fun stuff.
That was me! I posted some pictures of the Karlsberg brothers on GG. I was in the same grade as Michael. I had a few classes with him in high school. He was pretty quiet and normal to me. He's completely different now.

I wish I could give stories from back then, but he was as normal as you can get. It was shocking to see him get super weird ever since moving to Disney, but now I'm so numb to it. It's just sad to watch. He threw away a goverment job to be a shitty Disney vlogger lol.

• Heart

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
Interesting ... did he hurt his ankle again?? Or maybe he has Covid??? 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 1347746
It's his ankle - Achilles again. He claims to have seen a doctor (several in fact), rubbed some cream on it, did the exercises, but the pain came back. Says it's been going on for about 4 months. He may need surgery, but he's so positive and grateful that it's nothing in his upper area (he said this several times and rubbed his chest and stomach for emphasis). He's now making appointments with teams of doctors but nothing is definite yet. He made need a scooter or wheelchair to continue his important work in the parks.

In that time, he’s played golf several times, waited in line and walked through the Guardians of the Galaxy queue at least 5 or 6 times, been on 2 cruises and all over their private islands, went on a cave excursion over rocks and uneven surfaces, snorkeling, surfing on the RC cruise, ice skating on the RC cruise, stood in line for a Figment popcorn bucket, experienced the crazy water slides at Coco Cay, and of course…run a 5K.

I call bullshit.

Here are a few pics of Michael exercising his ankle - doctor's orders.

1655398550301.png

1655398622142.png

1655398653842.png

• Haha

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
I haven't watched this video and probably won't, but it's not a terrible idea for a Disney 101 type video. However, for Michael it's just another opportunity to showcase photos of himself.

I honestly think this dude has one criteria for a video: can I includes lots of photos/videos of myself?

Claude4

VIP Member
This one made me laugh.

IAB73ijd56hfjPqVmCNJLnEA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

George S.
28 minutes ago
Hi Dave, I hope you don’t mind and I really hope you’re enjoying your time in Ireland, it looks beautiful but I use your videos to take a nap in the afternoon. You just have such a soothing voice and with the background noises it’s great.

• Haha

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
My theory is tits McGee (mom) bought that house but put it in Mike’s name because of all the shady stuff/lawsuits her and her former husband were involved with. Daddy dared to tell Mikey he shouldn’t quit his job so Mommy moved down to take care of her special boys.

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
I just watched Super Enthused use the AquaDuck and the hot tub on the Dream. She's much more watchable than michael. Her content is a bit more informative than michael's, she does different stuff from time to time, but I wouldn't say that her content is hugely different from michael's. The big difference is that her presentation is way more organized and she seems genuine and not forcing laughter/fake joy/over the top lunacy. Plus her beau Sam seems cool.

Claude4

VIP Member
Yeah and I'm not even really sure that Michael's use of those movie clips qualifies as fair use if he wanted to fight demonetization or a copyright strike. He can get away with it if the content is transformative, but he literally just stuck random movie clips in there for no other purpose than to...spice up the video? Who knows what the logic was with that one.
I’m not sure either but just to be an asshole I reported him.

1655392964705.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

zag209

Getting back to the Dave Kay misery in Ireland tour vlogs. I got busy with life then got hit hard by Covid, but I wanted to continue the fun. It seems I have a lot of ground to cover. Also a big FU to the Kays if they are still unvaccinated. I am vaxxed and boosted and covid has still been a bitch. I assume they have to be in order to be going here there and everywhere, but if not ...:mad:

Hate-watching Dave in Ireland, #5 so you don't have to. Lowlights below.

When we last left our intrepid explorer he was rushing to get the most out of his Dublin citypass in a single day, every day. Already having taken a rainy bus tour, rushed through a viking museum, and mentioned some creepy things about feeling at home in a cathedral crypt, we were given a mid-day cliffhanger as he headed to 'get drunk' at the Teeling Whiskey Distillery, and makes sure to emphasize Dave DRUNK in the title, and also use the 🥴 emoji.

• Teeling Whiskey Distillery:
    • Claims he was told it is '10 times better' than the Jameson tour...multiple times
    • Doesn't upgrade to the 'more alcohol' version of the tour, because 'I am a lightweight'
    • Once again amazed that the icon for 'english' language for the distillery's app uses the Irish flag and not the typical US or UK flag, so he worries it might be in 'Irish english' 🤦‍♂️
    • More random 'dick-cam' shots looking up at his awkward facial reactions to the tour guide.
    • Heads off to watch a movie, says he probably can't film that, cuts directly to showing parts of the movie
    • Does the tour...drinks some straight, and something 'spiced' mixed that he can't remember the name of. Says he's not a connoseuir or expert, but you can definitely taste 'some nice notes' (of what?)
    • Has to drop that the gift shop has 'merch'
    • Doesn't linger long, have to head to the next thing, but notes that it was a lot of drinks 'for Mr. Lightweight over here...Mr. Doesn't drink'...as he announces the next stop is the Guinness Storehouse 🥴
  • Guinness Storehouse
    • Notorious Mr. Fail-to-Plan unsurprisingly botched whatever reservation system is required and may not get in
      • Also Mr. Fail-to-Plan unsurprisingly finds out his 'unlimited' city pass experience also has a 200 total euro value cap, so he's been rushing though everything to try and get more value, but, as a typical tourist trap he has been foiled and maybe should have picked things he actually likes rather than just trying to do everything.
    • Eventually gains entry, bumbles around with the self-guided tour app
    • Makes a 'backside of water' joke when he sees a waterfall
    • Does the 'spooky' voice that Michael always does when he says 'Darth Vader', when saying 'in the daaaaaaaark'
    • Shows off all sorts of 'fun facts' about Guinness
    • Once again refers to a piece of artwork/sculpture as 'architecture'
    • Actually spends $ to eat (a smoked salmon sandwich), which, going back to the previous video where he got a cwoisson for breakfast, means he's actually done that twice in one day!
      • He nods in approval twice as he eats it, and gives a thumbs up, but then he says it's only 'not bad'. Mixed signals there, bud.
      • Mentions he almost got another cwoisson but since he already had one he had to change it up
    • Once again gets lost inside the building he's walking around, which has happened in every single one so far on this trip, has to ask for directions.
    • Does the free tasting (a baby size glass worth)
      • Gives this horrendously awkward laugh when he ends up in a room with one other person for the tasting and says 'I guess it's just us'
      • After this tiny glass and the previous samples at the distillery, mentions he's now 'had a good chunk to drink' (Liquid chunks?:sick:)
    • Finds the best part of the tour: a free water bottle refilling machine. Makes sure to mention it a few more times later on.
      • Later shows its just a regular tiny water bottle, not the giant 2 liter of soda he previous bought with the intention of lugging around as a water bottle
        • In fact it's a Kirkland brand one, which means its one he's been carrying around from Costco back at home from who knows how long ago...think of the backwash bacteria over time :sick:
        • Says he 'could' get a reusable bottle, but he 'might' lose it. Theoretically you could and might have anything happen at any time Dave. Live dangerously.
    • Contemplates if he should spend extra $ for the 'stoutie' experience, which apparently is just a way to milk $ off tourists by putting a selfie of them into the foam on the top of a normal pint, i.e. latte art
      • Ultimately passes on that.
    • Points out a menu for an in-house cafe with items as 'something to think about in the future'. What future Dave? You're never coming back there again, and you just ate so you're not eating in that building again today, that's guaranteed.
    • Points out the 1837 Bar & Brasserie, but obviously can't pronounce Brasserie, or doesn't want to (is that what mommy's boobs go into? I don't want mommy to hear me say a dirty word), so he calls it '1837 bar & whatever else'.
    • Reaches the gravity bar on the top floor. Has a voucher for a free drink. Bartender asks what he wants. 'I've got to do Guinness, right?' he asks, unsure if he should order something else. 'Is that the right choice?' Wow I wish he would have gone all the way to Dublin to the Guinness storehouse and when he gets there orders a Michelob Ultra or something. Also, I wonder if that bar even has anything else, (maybe Harp lager) and the bartender was trolling him, but Dave is just too dense? That would be some high level trolling by him if he did.
    • View of the city from the rooftop includes, of course, a part that is 'ancient'.
    • Dave gets a bit slurry with his words, and giggly, from his 1 Guinness
    • On to another bus tour and off to the next stop for Mr. Doesn't Drink: Jameson Distillery🥴🥴
  • The Jameson Distillery
    • Gets off the bus and has to walk the rest of the way. Gets lost yet again. No surprise
    • Walks down a literal alley with a dumpster etc, says it 'feels like walking down some back alleys'. It has a little bit of graffiti, but doesn't look all that bad, but Dave is obviously freaking out, calls it 'one of the less comfortable' roads he's been on. Checks behind him.
    • Greets the employee with a 'hey' for the nth time since saying he won't do that
    • Gets to skip the wait to enter as a 'party of 1' 🥳😢
    • Does a tasting with 3 different types of Jameson. Then heads to the bar to use what I assume is a voucher for a free additional drink, he orders Jameson Ginger & Lime
      • Has a Eureka! moment when he realizes its like a Moscow mule, except Jameson instead of vodka
      • Liquor before beer, you're in the clear. Beer before liquor, never been sicker. Dave today has gone liquor-liquor-beer-beer-liquor-liquor-liquor-liquor, with a salmon sandwich and some bacteria water in-between.🤢
    • The Jameson experience does seem very limited compared to Teeling, or Dave was getting too tired/shitfaced to show more, but seems like the guidance about Teeling being better was accurate.
    • More 'merch'🥴🥴🥴
    • Have to race out of there to catch the bus again, but one more stop:
  • Ending the day at Burger King!
    • Flash back to day #1 when he saw a BK ad, and was intrigued. This was inevitable. I'm sure Mike was jealous of this part.
    • Points out the menu is different. They have 'Chicken Royale' Say What again!
    • Blown away that it has a second floor. 'burger king got fancy overseas' he giggles.
    • Gets a bbq bacon burger. No fries. Has to mention the price was 'expensive' But hey that's 3 meals-ish in 1 day!
      • Food review Dave notes it was lacking in 'flavor' but was a good 'quantity' of food.
  • 'Cool' counter: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
  • 'Beautiful' counter: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
  • 'Guinness' counter: too damn many
Til #6, Wax Museum day, (tbd). Play on!
🥴🥴🥴🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
I can't be bothered to even hate watch another green screen vlog (n)

Now there's a great thread title!
Michael and Dave Kay #10: When you can't even be bothered to hate watch their vlogs

jamesmaybe

Michael wants kids one day? I think he missed a biology lesson, unless he plans to buy them with WDW gift cards?

• Haha
Who the hell wants to watch Michael Kay talk about resort mugs
This has to be one of the stupidest and most lazy videos from him in a while

• Haha