LeggLife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Due to popular demand on other threads, I'm creating a thread dedicated to LeggLife (Adam & Sherri).

Reactions: 4
Thanks for creating the thread!

I don’t have vitriol or animosity towards the Leggs. To me, they are not even close to being in the same stratosphere of obnoxiousness as the Kays or the Trackers, to the point where I almost feel bad even mentioning them in the same breath.

HOWEVER. I feel the need to discuss them because I wonder if other people are seeing what I see. Their comments sections are a heavily moderated echo chamber.

I’ve been watching them for years, and over that time they’ve definitely evolved from a super-genuine, enjoyable, “we’re just doing this to have fun” channel, into the Adam Legg Loves Adam Legg Channel. I think it’s really evident that Adam loves hearing himself talk and loves having an audience, and the bigger that audience grows, the more he leans into a really showboaty, caricatured side of his personality that I find off-putting. I don’t think he’s a bad person, I just think he thrives on attention and the channel (and, by extension, Sherri’s presence on the channel) is just a way to enlarge the spotlight on himself.

I can, and will, go into more detail but I’d love to hear what others think. I have so many thoughts about the podcast, the viewer cruise, Auburn, keto, traveling to Florida mid-pandemic... so many things.

Adam is banging Amber, right?
Auburn! I think no, BUT, it’s super obvious she’s into him and I think his ego goes crazy for the attention.
He literally vlogs them going on what are essentially dates, without his wife. And what 25 year old goes to stay for a few months with a 40-something couple she just met? The vibe is soooo weird.

Reactions: 8
Yes! Yes! Yes! To EVERYTHING said above! Should I say I love love love it?! I have NEVER seen anyone who loves to hear himself talk more than Adam! It has gotten so bad that he was constantly on Instagram live. The vlogs have become almost nothing but his face yapping and yapping. Yes, they do very nice things for their community, absolutely respect that. Seeing Alaska and how pretty it is - very enjoyable. BUT - I never want to hear them say the word KETO ever again - it's complete bullshit and click bait. He doesn't last more than a day on keto and I feel like he constantly derails Sherri from doing better. She did damn good for a while, was happy for her, now she has gained most of her weight back and she has a few health conditions that it affects. He claims to have lost 100 pounds and shows an old picture when he "was heavier" and he looks the same. I get it, most of us are constantly fighting the battle of the bulge but they really need to shut up about keto - they don't do keto, they do low carb when they actually do it.
Now, about Auburn - at first we thought it was odd, then thought maybe she was staying with them to help Sherri because she was having health problems. Then thought maybe he was showing her around because she was new to Alaska... ok. Then it started getting strange - even my husband said "WTF, they're on a date!" It is SUPER odd how much influence Auburn seems to have on the Leggs.... they are a 40 year old couple who is constantly listening too and going to a young woman in her early 20's.
I have so much more to add 😂 but don't want to fill the entire screen. Next up - them traveling while Sherri is considered super high risk during the pandemic, Adam being not so Mr. Sunshine in Auburn's vlogs, both Adam and Auburn making fun of other people and what they were wearing, their hoarding, etc.

Reactions: 6
I stopped watching them due to the keto bs. How someone thinks they will lose weight by eating tit like a calozone without the bread is beyond me. You are eating cheese for dinner! What is that! Anyway, I do like seeing Alaska, but Sherri is pretty uncomfortable to watch. I do like their cruise vids though, it's how I first found them.

Reactions: 5
I've been thinking for awhile that Adam is "in the closet." Just a theory ... TBD? 😉 Also stopped watching after their preaching about keto, the weird relationship with Auburn, and profiting off Disney with Sherri's Etsy shop. It's all major cringe! 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I stopped watching them due to the keto bs. How someone thinks they will lose weight by eating tit like a calozone without the bread is beyond me. You are eating cheese for dinner! What is that! Anyway, I do like seeing Alaska, but Sherri is pretty uncomfortable to watch. I do like their cruise vids though, it's how I first found them.
The keto stuff just makes me sad for them because they obviously think it’s working and yet it’s obviously not. The thing about keto as a weight loss method (controversial in itself, but that’s beside the point) is that you have to adhere to it pretty much perfectly in order for your body to stay in ketosis and burn fat. Loading yourself up with cheese and bacon for a week and a half and then deciding to “cheat” with sushi or movie theater popcorn immediately takes your body out of ketosis and basically renders the diet ineffective. Watching them repeat this cycle is rough and they’re being way harder on their bodies than they realize.

I've been thinking for awhile that Adam is "in the closet." Just a theory ... TBD? 😉 Also stopped watching after their preaching about keto, the weird relationship with Auburn, and profiting off Disney with Sherri's Etsy shop. It's all major cringe! 😬
OMG! The Etsy shop! What a freaking joke - pre made shadow boxes, make up bags, totes, journals .... that she slaps a decal on! And many times you can see the decal is off center...and people buy that crap! And they only time she "crafts" enough to sell is when sister wife Auburn is there to do most of work. The keto makes me crazy - they obviously have zero idea how it works. They don't count macros, they measure NOTHING, and eat massive amounts of cheese, sausage, and meat - with almost no veggies. That is NOT keto.

Reactions: 7
OMG! The Etsy shop! What a freaking joke - pre made shadow boxes, make up bags, totes, journals .... that she slaps a decal on!
I haaaaate this. The elaborate ears Sherri makes are cute if you’re into that sort of thing, but I can’t stand how they try to rake in extra cash by simply ironing someone else’s logo onto mass-produced crap.

On a semi-related note, I think it’s weird how Adam kind of infantilizes Sherri. They seem like they’re happy together and you know what, God bless. But the way he speaks to her and about her often sounds like he’s speaking to or about a child. He will over-enunciate her name and use a tone one would use with a kindergartener — “Good MORning Sherri BETH, what are we DOing today?” And he goes on and on about how proud he is of her for doing some pretty basic things... like ironing the aforementioned stolen logos onto her Etsy merch, or like... speaking to their viewers at a meetup organized by them, because “sHe’S aN iNtRoVeRt” (don’t get me started on how hard he leans into the totally false stereotype that introverts have trouble talking to strangers). I appreciate that he wants to support his wife, but dude needs to realize how it comes across in videos. He sounds more like her proud nanny than her husband.

I originally thought from the first few cruise vids I saw early on that he was gay and they were just friends. I was surprised that they are married. They seem like a loving couple though, relatively normal, especially by disney vlogger standards. Maybe in a few years they will be like TTT, who knows!

Reactions: 3
Same! Right away I thought he was gay and after the eyebrow waxing reaction (as well as other self-care experiences), the way his voice changes when he’s excited or ranting, and how he talks to other women viewers (especially on Instagram live) seemed quite obvious. Their relationship gives me more of best friend roommate vibes.
He seems to baby Sherri because she lets him go off for trips by himself and hang out with Auburn with no questions asked. There’s a lot of weird stuff/behavior that doesn't seem to add up! :unsure:

OMG! The Etsy shop! What a freaking joke - pre made shadow boxes, make up bags, totes, journals .... that she slaps a decal on! And many times you can see the decal is off center...and people buy that crap! And they only time she "crafts" enough to sell is when sister wife Auburn is there to do most of work. The keto makes me crazy - they obviously have zero idea how it works. They don't count macros, they measure NOTHING, and eat massive amounts of cheese, sausage, and meat - with almost no veggies. That is NOT keto.
Dying at the sister-wife Auburn reference! 😂 😂

• Haha
Just curious because we have our own feelings about her - why do you find her uncomfortable to watch? I know the poor gal has some serious health conditions but ... she seems to REALLY lack any kind of motivation. I do hope her health improves but she really needs to stop letting Adam derail her. We also started watching because of the Disney cruise vlogs - and as mentioned like above his ego and need for attention grew with the subscriptions. He has become over the top and fake, why does this happen to most vloggers? And we are always trying to eat better and work out more etc. (the never ending battle)... but watching them spew the constant .... non stop.... bull tit excuses for binging on crap food and beer flights is so annoying. "You guys! It's Friday - we need to celebrate! You guys! It's National cat day - we have to celebrate! You guys! The sun is out - we have to celebrate! You guys! We finally folded the huge pile of clothes on our bed (which is now a wrinkled mess) we have to celebrate!" Aka - we want a beer flight and massive carbs. It's all so cringe anymore. Tired of seeing ten sugary coffee drinks a day, tired of his chest slapping and finger to the mouth thoughtful pose. Like I said, we only watch once in a great while to eyeroll. Used to be interesting to watch - not anymore.

Just curious because we have our own feelings about her - why do you find her uncomfortable to watch?
She seems very uncomfortable on camera, and that makes me uncomfortable to watch. As where Adam is super comfortable on camera, the dynamic is sometimes just off-putting.

Reactions: 2
Definitely can appreciate that entire shop50 or whatever it was, but my family went through a pandemic to bro, I’m not buying a toothpick holder from one of these places. He needs to simmer down!

It seems like Sherri is really uncomfortable in front of the camera anymore so that makes it harder to watch. Adam seems pretty toxic to me. He sets off my warning bells big time. His buying the sugar coffees and pulling her off diet seems to be tactics to keep her from changing. She probably only gets a break when Auburn is around. And that Auburn. She's bizarre. I've never seen anyone so young who acts so old. Her own videos are a trip.

It seems like Sherri is really uncomfortable in front of the camera anymore so that makes it harder to watch. Adam seems pretty toxic to me. He sets off my warning bells big time. His buying the sugar coffees and pulling her off diet seems to be tactics to keep her from changing. She probably only gets a break when Auburn is around. And that Auburn. She's bizarre. I've never seen anyone so young who acts so old. Her own videos are a trip.
Interesting theory, never thought about it but I can see that. Yeah, tried watching Auburn, very dull. I also think she's not so nice - occasionally you see a glimpse - she has since edited it out but one of her vlogs when she was traveling to Alaska she full on vlogged (and infringed on another persons privacy) a woman in the airport all the while making fun of her outfit. It was nasty and bitchy - she must have gotten called out on it because a couple of days later I went to show my husband what she did and it was gone. Adam did the same thing after Auburn got there and the three of them were visiting another town in Alaska - he made fun of a man walking by in shorts. Again - fake camera personas. Both were really crappy things to vlog.