Michael & Dave Kay #9 Cruising into Obscurity with a Manic Dickcam POV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That will get you banned!
Yup. I got deleted and duck autocorrect. Wear not were. Also I noticed 3 comments got deleted. All asked about how he got through security without a reservation at the hotel. There are no reservations and i know from first hand experience that they won’t let you in—only a few times they have. He must have a ”friend” at security.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yup. I got deleted and duck autocorrect. Wear not were. Also I noticed 3 comments got deleted. All asked about how he got through security without a reservation at the hotel. There are no reservations and i know from first hand experience that they won’t let you in—only a few times they have. He must have a ”friend” at security.
Yeah, one of those comments was mine. I asked how he was allowed into Art of Animation without a reservation.

I also replied to a similar comment by saying that, if you get turned away for not having a reservation, tell the security at the gate that you’ve seen a vlogger be allowed in.

Even if some Cast Members are stans of these vloggers, they shouldn’t be giving them special treatment! It’s sickening!

Reactions: 2
If Michael "Kay" has any young kid cast member stans...

No...

There is absolutely no way.

Reactions: 1
Finally got banned from Dave's channel. Probably when I said I missed the Dislike button…or when I called him an asshat…or when I said his content was tit. That was all in one comment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I just don’t get how a grown ass man who SQUEELS at Disney is a homophobe. So many of the cast members are gay. It’s bizarre but then again, the whole family is fucked up.

Reactions: 6
Not defending at all- but he had a mobile order and they will let you in with a mobile order- unless the resort is having a special event that makes it crowded. We had placed a mobile order one night at Poly but were turned away as it was reopening night for Trader Sam's and we didnt know. I asked about my mobile order charges- security said we wouldnt be charged if we didnt pick it up.
As far as the video goes- how stupid can he actually be to identify a Tervis as a 'mug' and then suggest some of the pics are uncolored and 'maybe you can color them' ??!!
It's amazing how he not only has discovered that cruises are so much fun but he's discovered that Disney is better with family and friends- which we never see him with either. He is pretty late to the game as someone who is a Disney pro!! I wonder how soon after release do most MNNSHP sell out? We're hoping it indicates that all of the extreme crowds this winter means a less crowded fall as everyone who postponed finally got their trip in!!

Hold on to your socks. We are being treated to an entire video on a dole whip. As usual Michael gets it wrong. That is not a bleeping dole whip you dumb ass.

1654787027747.jpeg

• Haha
Hold on to your socks. We are being treated to an entire video on a dole whip. As usual Michael gets it wrong. That is not a bleeping dole whip you dumb ass.
this is one of the things that has always driven me crazy about him. that is vanilla soft serve in pineapple juice. not a $&*%& dole whip. any of the “fruit” flavored varieties would technically be “dole whip”. but that, that is just vanilla soft serve.

and you know if you gave him the evidence, he would just brush it off with a “well ive always called it dole whip so its dole whip to me”. that insufferable man.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
"Disney has abruptly fired Peter Rice, its most senior television content executive, sources told CNBC. . . . Disney elevated Dana Walden to take over for Rice, while the company’s board expressed its support for CEO Bob Chapek. A source told CNBC that Rice was seen as a possible candidate to succeed Chapek as Disney’s chief executive."

A spot opened up for Michael at Disney today, but it looks like Chapek is taking out enemies and we are going to be stuck with that bean counter for a long time. 🤬🤬🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
"Disney has abruptly fired Peter Rice, its most senior television content executive, sources told CNBC. . . . Disney elevated Dana Walden to take over for Rice, while the company’s board expressed its support for CEO Bob Chapek. A source told CNBC that Rice was seen as a possible candidate to succeed Chapek as Disney’s chief executive."

A spot opened up for Michael at Disney today, but it looks like Chapek is taking out enemies and we are going to be stuck with that bean counter for a long time. 🤬🤬🤬
As long as the job description includes: can’t spell worth a tit, squealing, touching every piece of merchandise, deleting comments, grifting, restraining orders, abusing the DAS, head constantly in frame, a love of obese women, homophobic, a sweet tooth, premature graying, narcissism, no self awareness, a pension for 40 lb weight gain and repeatedly reassuring himself the magic is not gone he’s got a chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As long as the job description includes: can’t spell worth a tit, squealing, touching every piece of merchandise, deleting comments, grifting, restraining orders, abusing the DAS, head constantly in frame, a love of obese women, homophobic, a sweet tooth, premature graying, narcissism, no self awareness, a pension for 40 lb weight gain and repeatedly reassuring himself the magic is not gone he’s got a chance.
1654811195209.png

• Haha
Tonight we watched Super Enthused at Universal's Orlando Informer after hours thing. She and her beau had a hamburger at Richter's. It's a tradition for them. She didn't say a single word about the hamburger. From that I gathered: it was a good hamburger, but it was just a hamburger, but it's special to them because it's a tradition. No manic raging about going out of her way for it, no unconscious eye rolling of faux joy. It was a hamburger at a theme park, serviceable for the purpose. They went to a cool speakeasy with great music and incredible period appropriate costumes-- michael would never show that, it looked like a good time for adults. Her editing is pretty good, much better than michael's TED talk style, and her ability to describe things is way better than michael's. All in all it was a pretty good theme park video, words michael hasn't heard from an objective viewer in about three years. I haven't watched any of michael's early videos, they probably would not be good as I thought they were.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I also really enjoyed Jackie's recent Dream cruise. She and Sam had a normal level of excitement. She uses a normal speaking tone, shows a variety of things to enjoy on the ship, and seems genuine. I hope she cryises the Wish. She seems super nice.

Reactions: 3
Insomnia is a witch. 4am wide awake so I had 4 hours to prepare for Michael’s video drop. Recap:

rides GofG again and fucks that couple visiting from Michigan, no virtual queue for them.
remarks that lines are shorter
Gets a low cal Starbucks drink 200 something calories according to him
rides monorail to see Moana construction
says it’s moving quickly—those walls have been up forever.
michael explains the Moana attraction to a family in his monorail car off camera.
a company rented out Epcot so it closed early. He says no problem but he’s upset.
calls the UK pavilion the England pavilion
never heard about the Queens jubilee
squealed when he saw bucket hat
says he’s glad a co rented out Epcot again but he’s not
has a “dole whip” at the Poly and watches fireworks from poly.

thanks for the prep work and research Michael. Content block is a real thing.

cooling his fat role. Kelly, do you have 4 of these fans? 😘
1654864736533.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Insomnia is a witch. 4am wide awake so I had 4 hours to prepare for Michael’s video drop. Recap:

rides GofG again and fucks that couple visiting from Michigan, no virtual queue for them.
remarks that lines are shorter
Gets a low cal Starbucks drink 200 something calories according to him
rides monorail to see Moana construction
says it’s moving quickly—those walls have been up forever.
michael explains the Moana attraction to a family in his monorail car off camera.
a company rented out Epcot so it closed early. He says no problem but he’s upset.
calls the UK pavilion the England pavilion
never heard about the Queens jubilee
squealed when he saw bucket hat
says he’s glad a co rented out Epcot again but he’s not
has a “dole whip” at the Poly and watches fireworks from poly.

thanks for the prep work and research Michael. Content block is a real thing.

cooling his fat role. Kelly, do you have 4 of these fans? 😘
View attachment 1332771
My gosh. The guy has absolutely nothing for content. Like... NOTHING! This stuff is so bad.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.