Michael & Dave Kay #9 Cruising into Obscurity with a Manic Dickcam POV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ¤£ To be honest, I miss those times too! When there was a new video every day of him searching for the best cheeseburger or milkshake on property, with ever-increasing shortness of breath. When he would go on a Disney cruise and you could fully expect him to vlog every riveting minute of himself playing Guitar Hero and staring at beautiful islands from the safety of Mickeyā€™s ship. When he would do things like cry over a White Castle slider, or spend all day going back and forth between resorts on the Disney buses like a hobo riding the rails, or assure us that the alarm testing at Senses Spa would be ā€œnice and quietā€ before jumping out of his skin when the alarm blared two seconds later.

Simpler times indeed.
This simpler times angle is cracking me up. How about the simpler times when you asked Siri to pick a number between 1 and 360 and you walk in that direction on your compass to see what you find. I think he did something similar at Epcot where he said pic a number between 1 and 11 to explore that country. Dumb ass didnā€™t think that he is automatically leaving out 2 countries by doing that. Itā€™s pick a number between 0 and 12 for fucks sakeā€™s.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Simpler times when he started to freak out when he had to pay for parking at the Swan when he couldn't check the opening times for the restaurant there. Or when you were getting approximately 20k views per video a year ago to your 6k views per video today.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Video is private
Yikes tell us you read here without "telling us" you read here.
Hey girl. Come on in, the water's fine :)

1656428764827.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey guys, I'm coming to you from the LeggLife thread to venture into new trainwreck territory. Where should I start with this nerd? Is it worth it to start from the very beginning and work my way up to present day? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: 6
Hey guys, I'm coming to you from the LeggLife thread to venture into new trainwreck territory. Where should I start with this nerd? Is it worth it to start from the very beginning and work my way up to present day? Thanks in advance!
Yeeeessss, welcome!!

To get an idea of who Michael used to be (cringey as hell but seemingly genuine), I recommend these videos:

To see what his move to Florida did to him, go with these:

And to see what he has become:
https://youtu.be/-sf1IkRyHQ4
https://youtu.be/ce53HcgNpdw

Extra fun facts:
-He pretended to be living in a small apartment when he really bought a large house, to keep the patreon money coming
-He filed a domestic violence complaint against his elderly father, which was dismissed, but dad has never been seen or mentioned since
-Oh yeah and the dad lost his medical license for, among other things, practicing psychiatry as an ophthalmologist and giving his patients guns

Oh man thereā€™s just so much with this guy and his weird-ass family.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeeeessss, welcome!!

To get an idea of who Michael used to be (cringey as hell but seemingly genuine), I recommend these videos:

To see what his move to Florida did to him, go with these:

And to see what he has become:
https://youtu.be/-sf1IkRyHQ4
https://youtu.be/ce53HcgNpdw

Extra fun facts:
-He pretended to be living in a small apartment when he really bought a large house, to keep the patreon money coming
-He filed a domestic violence complaint against his elderly father, which was dismissed, but dad has never been seen or mentioned since
-Oh yeah and the dad lost his medical license for, among other things, practicing psychiatry as an ophthalmologist and giving his patients guns

Oh man thereā€™s just so much with this guy and his weird-ass family.
extra extra fun facts. Momma k lost her license, technically canā€™t see Medicare or Medicaid so she doesnā€™t practice medicine. Mom and dad started a bunch and I mean a bunch of bullshit self help psycho babble businesses that are all shuttered. Daddy k has been to court over 50 times for defaulting on loans, domestic violence, civil cases out the wazoo, he even sued a family member and his own lawyer. Michael lost his 6 figure government job and cried to his patreon about it. Michael has a harem of overweight women who call themselves Kaykateers. Several of these super fans read on this sight. Hopefully they all hate me! Michael and Dave never directly answer questions and they are both very deceptive in what they do disclose. Michael is homophobic and probably a right wing nut. Full discloser I am right of center slightly but not a nut and donā€™t support overturn of roe v wade. Michael is a narcissist. Be sure to read DC Darlings post. She is ex girlfriend with many insights.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This simpler times angle is cracking me up. How about the simpler times when you asked Siri to pick a number between 1 and 360 and you walk in that direction on your compass to see what you find. I think he did something similar at Epcot where he said pic a number between 1 and 11 to explore that country. Dumb ass didnā€™t think that he is automatically leaving out 2 countries by doing that. Itā€™s pick a number between 0 and 12 for fucks sakeā€™s.
Watching him ping pong between fences was riveting. I was on the edge of seat wondering if he was going get out of that corner or if we were going to witness a man's struggle for survival after a compass game gone awry.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hell yeah, this is very much my jam (this makes the Leggs look tame). My usual internet weirdos that I follow were starting to get a little stale so this is amazing. Thanks for the rundown!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ā“I've been here for a while, and can't believe I don't know the answer to this question... Are Mommy and Daddy "Kay" still together? I just assumed they were divorced since she's always visiting Florida and no sign of him.

ā“I've been here for a while, and can't believe I don't know the answer to this question... Are Mommy and Daddy "Kay" still together? I just assumed they were divorced since she's always visiting Florida and no sign of him.
I think the assumption here is that they are divorced, but Iā€™m not sure we have proof. As recently as a few years ago, Dad Kay was in Michaelā€™s videos talking about what merch Mom Kay would like from the gift shops. And they were on the initial family cruise together, but were never actually shown next to each other or interacting in any way.

I think itā€™s just a giant weird mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The content of Michael's last video wasn't the worst he's ever done (I just fast-forwarded quite a bit) but what irked me the most was that despite making YouTube videos for years, half the video seemed to be out of focus! Come on...

Reactions: 2
I always thought Michael had an interest for that one Girl who did the collage program, so itā€™s weird to see that heā€™s possibly dating that girl who appears to be reading this siteā€¦ or of course as someone already said, she could be paying to hang out with him although I wouldnā€™t understand why you would pay for thatā€¦

Reactions: 1
A977237F-5599-41B3-A7D9-8B0B2EF3C955.jpeg

This has been deleted now. If Claire thought she had cleared up the issue, why would Michael feel the need to delete the comment afterwards? Donā€™t they realize that deleting comments that they have responded to makes them look even more suspicious?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1376875
This has been deleted now. If Claire thought she had cleared up the issue, why would Michael feel the need to delete the comment afterwards? Donā€™t they realize that deleting comments that they have responded to makes them look even more suspicious?
Just because Michael is a little witch and he probably felt ā€œif you say soā€ was to snarky. When you replied to Claire it did make me laugh. I donā€™t think Michael is dating her or Meg the Disney college program dropout.

Iā€™ve searched like hell but cannot confirm it. Dadā€˜s ā€œwhere he needs to beā€ and Iā€™d bet a lot it ainā€™t with tits McGhee as someone called her recentlyā€”another one that made me lol.

Just because Michael is a little witch and he probably felt ā€œif you say soā€ was to snarky. When you replied to Claire it did make me laugh. I donā€™t think Michael is dating her or Meg the Disney college program dropout.
No, they just have to pay to be his friends through Patreon. I knew theyā€™d be annoyed by my comment.

Michael must have the most fragile ego ever to have such a strict comment moderation policy/team in place...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.