Michael & Dave Kay #9 Cruising into Obscurity with a Manic Dickcam POV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His pod casting is going the same as his volunteer work for give kids the world and save the soil day. I guess Mikey can’t delete the comments on his pod cast because they are funny AF.

View attachment 1270547

View attachment 1270548
There's one thing you can say about Dave and Michael and it's they are tenacious little monkeys. They are determined to drive this thing all the way into the ground. I know I would have given up by now if I kept continually falling flat on my face.

It’s been a long time since I took grammar but I’m pretty sure we’ve got a run on sentence and a comma splice in the description. Why this fool won’t use a free grammar tool is beyond me.
View attachment 1271047
And Disney quest died like 5 years ago! 🤦🏻. Why the hell is he bringing it up now?

Reactions: 6
In today's vlog, Mikey refers to the Florida heat, saying he just purchased a neck fan (does that fit 3 chins?), and that he doesn't need to wear it yet because he's a "Floridian" and to a "Floridian", 90 degrees isn't that hot. Okay then........ Also, if I moved to Florida, and lived there 3 years, I would still refer to my home state followed by a reference to living in Florida, but that's just me.

Mikey talks about tape on the ground to keep the walkway open just for people taking photos of the castle. If so, Disney would have to tape off the entire park, dumb ass. You can see the tape clearly goes all the way to the hub, so most likely Mikey, the tape is in preparation for the fireworks, but Mikey is the Disney expert, so I guess I don't know better.

Mikey said a "friend" recently asked him if he'd lost the "magic" especially with all of his recent vlogs seeming so. He stated he did not lose the magic, he is just making those vlogs for Disney. He thinks Disney will watch his videos, pay attention & make all the changes needed to the guest experience. :rolleyes: He also says that he goes to the parks all the time & doesn't film because his main focus now is on cruising. If that's true, why didn't he film his last cruise??????? He's dumb.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok. I took one for the team because I haven’t watched a full Michael video in a long time.

He starts off with the Magic Kingdom being hot and crowded.
He shows Murals of Memories where you can have your photo on the castle but it cost $ so he doesn’t do it.
He rides people mover and says it’s 90 degrees at 7 pm which is hot but not to him becasue he’s a FloridIan (He really said that)
Looks at Tron and shows where the train will come through.
Does an experiment to test a theory that wait times are less than stated. Buzz lightyear says 40 min but only takes 11 min
He got Galactic Hero 2 times and said “I’ve still got it” two times.
Goes out the exit that runs behind main st
Says goodby to his “Disney Friends” which are characters.
Friends have asked him if he has lost the magic and he denies it.
He thinks Disney is going to change due to he content— he really said that.
Says he goes to the parks more off camera than on camera.
Wants to focus on cruising.
He says his recent criticisms have been “spot on”
Watched fireworks with “friends” on top of the Contemporary
Have a Magical Daaaaaayyyyy.

In today's vlog, Mikey refers to the Florida heat, saying he just purchased a neck fan (does that fit 3 chins?), and that he doesn't need to wear it yet because he's a "Floridian" and to a "Floridian", 90 degrees isn't that hot. Okay then........ Also, if I moved to Florida, and lived there 3 years, I would still refer to my home state followed by a reference to living in Florida, but that's just me.

Mikey talks about tape on the ground to keep the walkway open just for people taking photos of the castle. If so, Disney would have to tape off the entire park, dumb ass. You can see the tape clearly goes all the way to the hub, so most likely Mikey, the tape is in preparation for the fireworks, but Mikey is the Disney expert, so I guess I don't know better.

Mikey said a "friend" recently asked him if he'd lost the "magic" especially with all of his recent vlogs seeming so. He stated he did not lose the magic, he is just making those vlogs for Disney. He thinks Disney will watch his videos, pay attention & make all the changes need to the guest experience. :rolleyes: He also says that he goes to the parks all the time & doesn't film because his main focus now is on cruising. If that's true, why didn't he film has last cruise??????? He's dumb.
Sorry. We were typing with rage at the same time!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok. I took one for the team because I haven’t watched a full Michael video in a long time.

He starts off with the Magic Kingdom being hot and crowded.
He shows Murals of Memories where you can have your photo on the castle but it cost $ so he doesn’t do it.
He rides people mover and says it’s 90 degrees at 7 pm which is hot but not to him becasue he’s a FloridIan (He really said that)
Looks at Tron and shows where the train will come through.
Does an experiment to test a theory that wait times are less than stated. Buzz lightyear says 40 min but only takes 11 min
He got Galactic Hero 2 times and said “I’ve still got it” two times.
Goes out the exit that runs behind main st
Says goodby to his “Disney Friends” which are characters.
Friends have asked him if he has lost the magic and he denies it.
He thinks Disney is going to change due to he content— he really said that.
Says he goes to the parks more off camera than on camera.
Wants to focus on cruising.
He says his recent criticisms have been “spot on”
Watched fireworks with “friends” on top of the Contemporary
Have a Magical Daaaaaayyyyy.

Sorry. We were typing with rage at the same time!
LOL! I couldn't help myself this morning! I needed a Mikey fix 🤪

I guess I couldn't resist either. Now I regret it.

Michael sure has a limited vocabulary. He uses the same words over and over. Thought about going back and counting the number of times he says "magic," but I don't know if that high of a number exists. :m

Reactions: 2
Oh Ron! 🤦🏻. You poor, poor fool.
How delusional to think Disney watches a burned out YouTuber after they revoked his media credentials. Michael is a DSM 5 text book narcissist. TBH is suspect he would meet the criteria but that requires an dx from a MD.

And to rant about the clickbait title, fuckboy never gave one secret for becoming a galactic hero.

Dying laughing at the fact that Michael is trying to insist that he still goes to the parks but doesn’t vlog because “he’s focused on cruising now.” LOL sure Jan. Couldn’t POSSIBLY be because you have a very limited comfort zone of things you’ll do in the parks and you’ve already played and replayed that same old content to death and you know no one wants to see it anymore.

He really expects us to believe that the same guy who used to insist that there were “decades” worth of new things to do in the parks, the same guy who was once on a mission to taste every cheeseburger and milkshake on property, is now just not vlogging the parks because he’d rather vlog cruises. Absolute, total bullshit. Michael, we all know you’re not vlogging the parks because a) you’re bitter at Disney for putting you in the Trouble Corner, and b) even you know that your content is as stale as a two-year-old bison burger bun.

Michael, we all know you’re not vlogging the parks because a) you’re bitter at Disney for putting you in the Trouble Corner, and b) even you know that your content is as stale as a two-year-old bison burger bun.
He doesn’t even like me anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dying laughing at the fact that Michael is trying to insist that he still goes to the parks but doesn’t vlog because “he’s focused on cruising now.” LOL sure Jan. Couldn’t POSSIBLY be because you have a very limited comfort zone of things you’ll do in the parks and you’ve already played and replayed that same old content to death and you know no one wants to see it anymore.

He really expects us to believe that the same guy who used to insist that there were “decades” worth of new things to do in the parks, the same guy who was once on a mission to taste every cheeseburger and milkshake on property, is now just not vlogging the parks because he’d rather vlog cruises. Absolute, total bullshit. Michael, we all know you’re not vlogging the parks because a) you’re bitter at Disney for putting you in the Trouble Corner, and b) even you know that your content is as stale as a two-year-old bison burger bun.
agree but I think an even bigger reason why his trips to the parks are so limited is that He also has no interest/funding to buy genie plus or lightning lanes on a regular basis and he doesn’t want to wait in lines. His disturbing squealing from the GOTG ride last week was as much about him feeling he mattered again by getting to go the the annual pass preview and riding the attraction multiple times with low crowds. At this point that is as close to importance as Mikey will get.

And btw pathetic Stan Ron, no one watches your hero’s videos and Disney couldn’t care less what he thinks.

Reactions: 8
Back to Dave. I had forgotten about this. Some of the comments are pure gold.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Back to Dave. I had forgotten about this. Some of the comments are pure gold.
Why….WHY did bleeping Dave Kay of all people feel the need to do this? No one knows who he is! What was he honestly expecting to come out of it?

That said, these people nailed it:

9A641C9F-7E88-4302-A6AA-43D2DFF7114E.jpeg
E0A2996E-AA1A-48C7-8AD4-F1A4283C2DA6.jpeg

It doesn't make any sense for a moderator to contact you about the name of a thread which was created by someone else (thenextstacy). Stacey, did you get a similar message from a mod?
Nope, I sure did not. It makes sense that they don't want cross contamination of user names and thread titles. I didn't even think about that at the time. I can't change it now, oh well.

Reactions: 2
Mikey said a "friend" recently asked him if he'd lost the "magic" especially with all of his recent vlogs seeming so. He stated he did not lose the magic, he is just making those vlogs for Disney. He thinks Disney will watch his videos, pay attention & make all the changes needed to the guest experience. :rolleyes:
He's delusional - Disney could care less what a small time vlogger says. They report to their shareholders and that's it. He really is full of himself

Reactions: 5
He's delusional - Disney could care less what a small time vlogger says. They report to their shareholders and that's it. He really is full of himself
Not to mention it’s highly unlikely a “friend” even asked him this. That’s just a device he uses to bring up a topic he wants to address but doesn’t know how to.

Daily Dose of Confusing Michael: In today's video michael recounts his conversation with a "friend" (I bet the friend is Figment) in which michael assured Figment that the magic is not gone from WDW. Michael then refers to a diminished WDW experience issues he has discussed in the past. It doesn't make sense to me to state that the magic is not diminished while simultaneously stating that the WDW park experience is diminished. Is the "magic" separate from the park experience? I guess it is in michael's odd world.

Daily Dose of Confusing Michael: In today's video michael recounts his conversation with a "friend" (I bet the friend is Figment) in which michael assured Figment that the magic is not gone from WDW. Michael then refers to a diminished WDW experience issues he has discussed in the past. It doesn't make sense to me to state that the magic is not diminished while simultaneously stating that the WDW park experience is diminished. Is the "magic" separate from the park experience? I guess it is in michael's odd world.
It’s amazing how many “friends” Michael has that we never see

I love how Michael is all pissed off at Disney when it was his own bleeping actions that got him where he is!! Wow, total shocker that people were disgusted with his behavior (repetitive FL resident videos, prancing around parks that were empty to prevent illness and death, lying about cruise COVID vaccination and testing policies) and stopped watching him. And on top of the whole cruise lie/blaming of Disney, WHY would Disney invite him to media events when he can't crack 1k views?

Reactions: 8
I am curious, how many people on here were originally Michael supporters and even patrons- who have now been completely blocked from commenting on any of his YouTube videos? Is it Michael banning comments or his moderators? If it is him, he's shooting himself in the foot as the number of views and patrons keeps tanking. If it is his moderators without his knowledge, they are destroying him. If he honestly believes Disney is listening to anything he vlogs at this point, hes delusional. He lost that privilege with his COVID cruise video. He has lost the magic because choices he made. Surrounding yourself with 80 people that constantly only praise you and build you up are actually taking you down.

I am curious, how many people on here were originally Michael supporters and even patrons- who have now been completely blocked from commenting on any of his YouTube videos? Is it Michael banning comments or his moderators? If it is him, he's shooting himself in the foot as the number of views and patrons keeps tanking. If it is his moderators without his knowledge, they are destroying him. If he honestly believes Disney is listening to anything he vlogs at this point, hes delusional. He lost that privilege with his COVID cruise video. He has lost the magic because choices he made. Surrounding yourself with 80 people that constantly only praise you and build you up are actually taking you down.
yep totally forgot about the engagement!!!

I've been blocked from commenting on his channel for years now. Any comment with (what he and/or his mods believe to be negative) criticism is automatically deleted. Then you have these well meaning supporters of his seeing their comments be removed and are probably saying "what the hell?". All they do is try to provide constructive criticism!!

This then causes them to go down the "Kay" family rabbit hole and end up here.

I am sure a large percentage of us here on this board were supporters of his in some form at one point ☹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.