Michael & Dave Kay #9 Cruising into Obscurity with a Manic Dickcam POV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's video should be in the Michael Kay Shameful Hall of Fame. This is basically 23 minutes of Michael talking about Michael.

As @T-Rexx said, it's all from his lens. He makes no adjustment for anyone else.

At the beginning, I wasn't sure what was going on with the musical interlude and his awkward chair dancing and bopping. Then I realized it was meant for a podcast style intro, but he should have inserted a title card on the video.

It’s really cringe.

where is this podcast?? link??
It is on several different platforms. Here's the Apple link:

Reactions: 4
Dancing Michael makes me want to punch his face. Kelly, please make your Instagram public again. I hope we didn’t hurt your feelings. I’ve got shallow Hal disease.
1655580431216.gif

1655580520552.gif

1655580561930.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I could quote a saying about his chins but it would be derogatory to the Chinese people
To quote the Ben Folds song "Yes Man"

Why didn't you tell me that I got fat?
Now I'm crying all the way from the photoman
Cause I see I got more chins than
A Chinese phonebook has

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Michael wants kids one day? I think he missed a biology lesson, unless he plans to buy them with WDW gift cards?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just got off my first Royal cruise. Thanks to Mike’s tips I was able to find the free ice cream and teas and water. 🤪🤪

In all honesty we had a great time. Beer selection was a little poor if you want more than the typical Bud Light, Corona, Miller Lite, etc. The specialty dining up charge was worth it as we didn’t have one meal in the main dining room. The ship was fun and had a lot more of a night life than any Disney cruise I have been on.

Also, Dave should never go to Rome. He’d have a nervous breakdown trying to navigate that city. It was crazy when we were there last week.

Reactions: 7
I’m just being a mean asshole now. Kelly, please make your Instagram public. I’ve been relegated to your YouTube channel and it’s not enough. Hope that taco was good!
1655667354388.jpeg

More green screen driveling from Michael. He continues to predict the demise of genie +. He even said he’s tried to use it and LL ” a lot”. I don’t remember him ever using it because he’s cheap. He wants more virtual queues to improve the guest experience. He says profits are going to go away when guests go away due to frustrations. I go to the parks at least 4 times a week. Granted for short stints but I can assure you the parks are packed with people. You’re crazy if you think genie + is going away. Things that frustrate Michael must be eliminated classic narcissist behavior.

Reactions: 6
More green screen driveling from Michael. He continues to predict the demise of genie +. He even said he’s tried to use it and LL ” a lot”. I don’t remember him ever using it because he’s cheap. He wants more virtual queues to improve the guest experience. He says profits are going to go away when guests go away due to frustrations. I go to the parks at least 4 times a week. Granted for short stints but I can assure you the parks are packed with people. You’re crazy if you think genie + is going away. Things that frustrate Michael must be eliminated classic narcissist behavior.
I could say the same for his channel. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the awesome update again! I can't stand these green screen talks (it's rinse and repeat), so not going to bother with today's drivel.:p

Reactions: 3
I accurately predicted my demise 3 years ago when he started living the vacation life 24/7/365. Now Large Shirt is in jeopardy of being rendered useless. Like his family relationships.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.