Michael & Dave Kay #9 Cruising into Obscurity with a Manic Dickcam POV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being Michael. 32 years old, no real friends, no relationship, severed family ties, (seemingly) no job. The one source of happiness he had in life no longer brings him much joy. His once growing channel has come to a grinding halt. Has to resort to spending most of his time alone or with his Mom. Gets by on handouts and attention from lonely obese women. What a life.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
When you have 6K views and 49 comments, your mods have been very busy- especially when the content is so useless and inaccurate. It us a dangerous life that can't tolerate constructive criticism. I just wonder how much Michael actually deletes vs his mods delete, block, and ban??

Reactions: 7
When you have 6K views and 49 comments, your mods have been very busy- especially when the content is so useless and inaccurate. It us a dangerous life that can't tolerate constructive criticism. I just wonder how much Michael actually deletes vs his mods delete, block, and ban??
His Kaykateer harem moderates the hell out of his channel so his poor fragile ego will never be bruised. It's also why he never uses Twitter, because comments can't be deleted there like they can on YouTube and Instagram.

Just my two cents, but we know that Papa Kay got in trouble for handing out guns to patients. Could it be possible that he pulled a gun on Michael during an argument or at least it was perceived as pulling a gun? Might be a reason for the restraining order.

Reactions: 1
Big Friday viewing for Michael I'm just sure of it. There's nothing like another green screen of him complaining about Disney- yet being s hopeful, positive guy. Why was the Capt. Minnie and her friend Capt. Mickey so odd? Disney has never really officially termed theur relationship that i can remember. They usually use the older term 'sweethearts". Yes, they kiss and hug, but being friends is still a great thing in any relationship. What did Michael expect them to say?

Reactions: 5
i couldn’t tell if Richard Burton is a troll but VW beetle is me. I couldn’t resist a vague troll trying not to get deleted.

Richard Burton
51 minutes ago
We're pretty upset that you weren't invited to the media cruise, I believe that is a mistake on Disney's part. I really wish we had content from you on the ship right now.

UZpmJfNFRhw6LZJ-f50KqINQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

VW Beetle

Maybe Disney wants only good news and is punishing Michael.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I refuse to give Mikey a view.

What's he bitter about in today's installment? The Wish cruise?

When Theresa is critical of you, the end is near. If anyone doubts that Michael is a homophobe, read londwar‘s response to Theresa especially the last line. Sounds as if londwar knows michael personally or is a patreon aka paid friend.

1656687802786.jpeg

I refuse to give Mikey a view.

What's he bitter about in today's installment? The Wish cruise?
He didn’t think the ceremony for the Wish was good. It was evidently virtual and without fanfare according to Michael. He bitched about Chapek and he made a big point about announcing Capt Mini first and her friend Capt Mickey. I didn’t understand his point which reinforces my self diagnoses of sanity. The rest was the usual word salad of him talking to friends in the parks that are unhappy with Disney.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
When Theresa is critical of you, the end is near. If anyone doubts that Michael is a homophobe, read londwar‘s response to Theresa especially the last line. Sounds as if londwar knows michael personally or is a patreon aka paid friend.

View attachment 1383768

He didn’t think the ceremony for the Wish was good. It was evidently virtual and without fanfare according to Michael. He bitched about Chapek and he made a big point about announcing Capt Mini first and her friend Capt Mickey. I didn’t understand his point which reinforces my self diagnoses of sanity. The rest was the usual word salad of him talking to friends in the parks that are unhappy with Disney.
Out of town for several weeks? Where? Why is he so shady?

And for a dude that calls everyone who has said one word to him a "friend" I find it odd he doesn't like Mickey and Minnie being referred to as "friends".

View attachment 1383768

Thanks, @Claude4!

When do Patreon numbers come out? He has to be tanking.

I was bored yesterday and went down a rabbit hole, following link after link from his parent's online and published activity. Boy-oh-boy are they known snake oil salesmen. The entire family is garbage. :rolleyes: 🐍

Reactions: 5
Big Friday viewing for Michael I'm just sure of it. There's nothing like another green screen of him complaining about Disney- yet being s hopeful, positive guy. Why was the Capt. Minnie and her friend Capt. Mickey so odd? Disney has never really officially termed theur relationship that i can remember. They usually use the older term 'sweethearts". Yes, they kiss and hug, but being friends is still a great thing in any relationship. What did Michael expect them to say?
"Capt. Minnie and her duck buddy Capt. Mickey"?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He didn’t think the ceremony for the Wish was good. It was evidently virtual and without fanfare according to Michael.
I don't know what else he would have wanted. There were speeches, a full song and dance performance, Anika Noni Rose (for some reason), and Make-A-Wish kids christening the ship. The only thing they didn't do was break an actual bottle of champagne.

It's more than most cruise ship christenings get.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.