Michael & Dave Kay #9 Cruising into Obscurity with a Manic Dickcam POV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone make it through Mike's bullshit today? I got through about 3 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone make it through Mike's bullshit today? I got through about 3 minutes.
I can’t do a 47 min green screen. It looks like Michael swallowed a bowling ball and I‘m guessing at least an A+ cup right?
1654260687699.jpeg

I spent 30 years with a Fortune 500 company. We used to do focus panels with our customers. We would literally pay them a consultants fee to tell us our weaknesses. We focused on these feedback sessions as if we were borderline crazy. That’s how we improved our performance and that is why Michael fails.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not yet for me. I decided to watch a few FRE videos this morning to prepare me for another long lecture/word salad from Mikey.

P.S. I miss FRE. :D

Reactions: 7
It looks like Michael can’t control the comments on Apple podcast. A small request please. Make a comment, I’ve made one but it looks like no burners allowed so one comment per customer. I gave Michael some sarcastic feedback on YT.

457WxlXO32srHN6jtpnMiddA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Disney Hero

I love the direction your channel is taking. Views and subs should go through the roof!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm so tired of these vloggers pretending to be experts. PMM acts like he's a Disneyland expert after one trip. Michael has been on Disney and Royal Caribbean and suddenly he's a cruise expert. I've been on many more cruises and I don't consider myself an expert. There are people who have been on hundreds of cruises. He doesn't know what he doesn't know. Such an arrogant ass.

Reactions: 8
I'm so tired of these vloggers pretending to be experts. PMM acts like he's a Disneyland expert after one trip. Michael has been on Disney and Royal Caribbean and suddenly he's a cruise expert. I've been on many more cruises and I don't consider myself an expert. There are people who have been on hundreds of cruises. He doesn't know what he doesn't know. Such an arrogant ass.
Agreed, he goes on a few Disney cruises, doesn’t even show the adult areas(due to fright I’m guessing) and 1 three day RCL cruise where he does next to nothing. He basically just puts out filler at this point since his “cruise” channel doesn’t actually show cruises.

One piece of good news for all of us is he has that big wedding this month that his make believe, excuse me, his friend desperately needed him at. That’s why he is not going on the Disney wish. Perhaps we will get a break from his awful vlogs. Share some pics Mikey!!

Agree! Super Enthused just went on her first ever cruise, and gave more helpful information than Michael has ever given! One of which, she showed that you could go grab free motion sickness medicine & where on the ship. Absolutely no one has ever shown that. They're all just getting paid to make home movies. Bad, home movies.

Reactions: 11
Agree! Super Enthused just went on her first ever cruise, and gave more helpful information than Michael has ever given! One of which, she showed that you could go grab free motion sickness medicine & where on the ship. Absolutely no one has ever shown that. They're all just getting paid to make home movies. Bad, home movies.
I've been on +10 Disney Cruises and I didn't know about the free seasick pills! Good to know!!! I remember my first cruise, I got sea sick before we even left port:sick: She did a great job.

Reactions: 6
I bit and watched some....

- Cruising is better at taking you away from reality vs. Disney bc there is no "internet"@ sea
- The cruiselines offer "different styles of cruising" - says he will be on a Celebrity cruise soon (compares Royal/Disney/Carnival/Princess)

He goes on to answer some IG questions
"whats your fave thing on disney cruise" - food + relaxation
"when do you think vax mandates are going to go away" - no time soon, they are just following health professionals & policymakers just so they can continue sailing
"fave meal on the ship" - some tuna crap idk

gave up bc he was talking so fast that I couldn't understand wtf he was saying

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Make sure you listen to Michael blaming Disney for unclear vaccination rules at the 30 minute mark of the Making Memories cruise video (Ep 7).

Michael never did anything wrong, it was Disney at the beginning “who doesn’t understand what they’re supposed to do”. WOW!

• Haha
  • Wow
Dear Baby Jesus... make him stop! He didn't say one single thing he hasn't said before- except now he's trying to come across as some expert. The only thing he said that I agree with is Baymax would be a good addition, but I can't post that as I am banned. If vloggers get credit for the number of comments and lots of people are blocked, his administrators are doing more damage than good. I have NEVER posted anything mean or hateful or bitter- just pointed out advice to improve or agreed what I've heard others say.

How could you not look at this and say "I am obviously doing something wrong....why are my patrons fleeing en mass?" But there is not introspection and instead he must ride this all the way without changing course until he his bottom.
YES! This exactly!

I’ll admit when I’m wrong. My prediction was tit. No new subs and only 4% of his current subs even watched his crappy content. I did get 8 Stan’s to agree with me.

457WxlXO32srHN6jtpnMiddA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Disney Hero
21 hours ago
I love the direction your channel is taking. Views and subs should go through the roof!

• Haha
We got another green screen about cruising again. I fast forwarded to the end and he gave a big tip. If I got this right he said bring a passport in case the cruise line has to take you back to a different port than you left from? Don’t you have a bigger chance of winning the lottery. I suppose it could happen but really Michael—this is your tip? I think his 5 o’clock shadow is slimming.
1654360283238.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We got another green screen about cruising again. I fast forwarded to the end and he gave a big tip. If I got this right he said bring a passport in case the cruise line has to take you back to a different port than you left from? Don’t you have a bigger chance of winning the lottery. I suppose it could happen but really Michael—this is your tip? I think his 5 o’clock shadow is slimming.
View attachment 1317942
Wait so the cruise you might go on has a chance of bringing you back to a different port in a completely different country and telling you to fend for yourself? Is that a common thing? Or does only carnival cruise line do that? 🤦🏻

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.