Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

putaspellonyou101

Every so often Michael makes a statement I will agree with and could up his comments if I was allowed to post. For the most part though, in my opinion, he's circling the drain. The total lack of effort and regular Disney bashing really surfaced after they removed him from the media list. His channel is pretty much useless at this point. I just watch from frustration. I know there are others like me on here and it's really a sad demise- the drop from a huge supporter and encourager- patron- to now frustrated, disappointed, and blocked.

Reactions: 10

mkmilkshake

Down to 171 patrons as of tonight. Since u know the Orlando airport so well Mikey maybe find the gate with a flight to DC and beg for your old job back

• Haha

airbusA330

VIP Member
He is pretty normal in person but the person he perceives he needs to be while vlogging isnt appealing and his content isn't educational nor engaging.
Eh he’s clearly homophobic so fuck him.

I don’t think he’s “normal” at all in person. The few times we see him in other peoples vlogs he seems socially awkward at best. I also don’t think normal people wake up their sister shirtless or spend inordinate times acting like a man child with their mother and little time doing things that people in their 30’s would.(both socially and professional). If his “friends” he always mentions were real they, along with the make believe girlfriend the kaykateers invented, would be enough for him to get a group discount on his next cruise. Agree that the on camera antics are increasingly over the top and for the benefit of his increasingly small loyalists.
Right. Agreed.

BA1-F6-FED-E288-4736-B18-B-B54-E203-D7578.jpg

Mike’s cruise vlog business ^^

• Haha

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
I was impressed by michael's breath of knowledge and ability to critique sippy cups. That is certainly an area where he has expertise. I was on the edge of my seat rooting for sippy cup failure. Alas, even though michael gave it the ole upside down treatment, the sippy cup could not be defeated. It was quite a competition though, I'd certainly like to see more sippy cup competitions.

I wish youtube had an option: I'm rage watching, don't count this view.

• Haha

Jw0082

Dave has made 12 Ireland videos and according to social blade he has made between a low of $1.16 and a high of $22.00 depending on how many ads were actually viewed. This is a bad business model for the super hero, comedian, skit actor, singer and entertainer. Fuck you Kelly Wertz, your YT channel is even worse.
I hope we get a channel update soon. I'm dying to find out if he thinks he might try some more super hero stuff, more tales from Havoc and Gem, or more cooking vlogs, or new travel ideas, or maybe none of that stuff. 🤷‍♂️. We'll see. Maybe some silly videos, or challenges. Maybe he'll finally divulge the thing he thought he talked to us about but wasn't sure if he was ready to discuss it even though he thinks he may have already brought it up in another vlog. We still haven't gotten that story. Or maybe we did but we don't remember if we were ready for it or not. Annnnd shit I think I just fell into a wormhole and went back in time! What year is this? Who are you people? How did you get in my phone? HAVOC!! WHERE ARE YOU? GET GEM AND HELP ME!!!

• Haha

Claude4

VIP Member
The cruise expert Michael put out a six minute video today. Let me save you some time. I’m retired so no sweat off my balls.

The cruise industry is changing. No shit every industry is changing.
The Disney Wish is coming.
Celebrity has two new ships in service that are less tonnage than Disney but hold more guests which is pretty cool. Not sure what that means.
RC has Wonders of the Seas and “we‘ll be on that one quite a bit”
RC also has Icon of the Seas.
Norwegian has some new ships coming with a go cart track he can’t wait to try.
MSC—“we will give it a try”
Some new ships are in the planning process for the cruise line industry.

His shirt is tight AF and he’ll need a manssiere pretty soon.
1653481793300.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
I got banned from michael's youtube page shortly after Michael moved to Florida. It was immediately apparent that michael had inadvertently changed his content from "what it's like to go to WDW" to "what it's like to be michael at WDW" and my comment along those lines got me banned. I thought I was being helpful because sometimes it's hard to look outside your own bubble. I'm self employed and trying to see multiple views is very difficult. But michael just wanted positive feedback -- I assume that I would not have been banned if I had posted "oh michael, I like how you changed the focus of your channel from WDW to michael, michael is so interesting and wonderful, WDW is a good background for you to show off your wonderfulness." :poop:

• Haha

TikiMeerkat

Michael’s smug face talking about how Disney “prioritizes safety” and that’s why fewer people go overboard was too much. Hey Michael, did you consider that Carnival is a line that’s been in operation longer, has lots more ships in the fleet, AND has a much higher percentage of its guests who are heavily intoxicated? OBVIOUSLY their numbers are higher. Also it’s not like the crew is just chucking people over the rails, but you’d never know it to listen to him. Not going on Carnival because he’s afraid of falling overboard is asinine. And of course, no mention of the Disney crew member who disappeared.

Also, he says he’s “been enjoying Royal Caribbean lately” — idiot, you’ve been on ONE Royal cruise (was there a secret second one? I forget). Either way, not exactly expert status.

Jw0082

Patreon Meet Up 2022 was today. Who has the details??? I'm assuming there has been a recent shortage of ice cream in the Orlando area with Mike and all of his Kaykateers in town.
As well as a shortage of motorized scooters in the parks.

• Haha

Jw0082

Here is a recap for Michael.

starts at Magic Kingdom and looks at a 4 ft wall off of Main Street. Behind the wall is a trench and Michael says it’s water management and that a lot of water management has been going on in the parks lately. He thinks it has something to do with flooding. He’s an idiot. MK, Epcot and HS have always had flooding issues. Not so much for AK but it can happen. Then he relates this water management issue to staying hydrated.
looks at merch and squeals
watches flag ceremony
says it’s less crowded
gets tropical dole whip float and gets really animated because it’s so good. Says it’s big and compared it to his head. See photo below
guesses what changes are coming to splash mountain
watches character parade and squeals a lot
says trains will reopen before tron
rides splash mountain and runs his mouth the whole time
rides haunted mansion and does that shitty accent thing again
ends with people mover and nonstop babble.
here are a few action shots I captured. He’s looking fit.
View attachment 1340155

View attachment 1340158
View attachment 1340161
View attachment 1340164
View attachment 1340169

Ha ha. Was typing when you posted this. I just laughed when he mentioned his big head.
That last picture must be what his sex face looks like. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

Claude4

VIP Member
Recap of Michael’s Epcot adventure:

Walks through connections cafe
rides GofG again and mouths the pre show dialogue—douche level 1000
eats at connections and complains not enough fries
looks at flowers
looks at merch in house of good fortune
meets Anna and Elsa—awkward conversation cringe level 1000
rides frozen complains he got wet. They must have added more water—that’s a quote.
gets something at Starbucks and creams his pants looking at chocolate
rides spaceship earth
Eats at regal eagle
looks at dragon in China
does fireworks

here are some action shots of Michael. You know Elsa is saying to herself “ this guy on the spectrum is going to jerk off to me later”. The last chin photo is my fav. Kelly, please make your Instagram public…asking for a friend with a fetish.
1655470014387.jpeg

1655470034496.jpeg

1655470055740.jpeg

1655470076063.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Claude4

VIP Member
Dave would rather wonder aimlessly around the uk than be in the same house as this nut. Can’t say I blame him.
I couldn’t make it past 7 minutes of Dave’s video today. He said beautiful views 12 fucking times, endless maybes and not sure. He won’t spend 10 pounds on the tour. We took the tour a few years ago with a beefeater and it was fantastic. Dave won’t go in the bloody tower because it’s scary. I can’t even hate watch his shit.

I can troll him.

_6NaKkWSOMt2UQIRQBw3goPn=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Throw In The Towel

Your subs to views ratio should be telling you something and if you say beautiful views one more time my head with explode.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

esc2476

Chatty Member
I love how Michael says the cruise lines are not directly talking with the CDC, but are "in talks" with the CDC. Kind of like how fried chicken is different than chicken that's fried.

• Haha
Hello! I’ve been lurking around these parts for a bit and finally decided to hop into the conversation myself! As Dave Kay’s Favorite Disney Character figment would say… let the good times roll!

• Heart