Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohdear123456

Have never written on Tattle before but regularly used to go to Liverpool Jimmys. I went in last night and the staff found out via Instagram they were losing their jobs, literally a few days before.

Actually like Megan’s clothes and don’t actually want to blame her for her husbands wrong doings but to flaunt your wealth on instagram when your husband has just made tens of people redundant with hardly any notice just comes across awfully.

Unlike a lot of people here I had no issue with her buying Gucci in a cost of living crisis and applaud her for being a self made woman from a normal background BUT when the people who’s labour helped pay for your home are losing their jobs due to your husbands awful management have a bit of humility and stop posting your designer clothes for at least a few days !

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Anidap

Anyone else sooooo over the “dying for the Xmas break” attitude?!!!! She’s a fucking influencer who works from home 90% of her day. So far removed from reality!!!!!
it has reeeeeally annoyed me this week!
(exhausted primary school teacher who finished today)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

zebrabox

Can we not be mean about the girl she was being silly on a night out with her mates and isn’t an influencer so doesn’t deserve shit from randoms on the internet. She should consider finding better friends though.

Edited to add - It was a dick move from Amy posting the video tbh. I bet there were some mean comments and that’s why she deleted it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

nittygrittyditty91

She’s a massive snob and a bitch. No one would convince me otherwise.
She’s thin because she’s probably stressed all day as to what George is up to in his dungarees.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Ab92li

Megan ‘back to work today’ - aka going into town for brunch with your sister and having child care for the day 🥲

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

BoreDeForce

These influencers are like cats though, they're always landing on their feet. Meg and her cohort all made stacks of money when the market was much less competitive and half of them have large sums squirrelled away in investments. I think they're pooling their resources to upgrade to some semi-rural DREAMY pile. Their personal "brand" has shifted from cocaine in the northern quarter to walks in national trust properties now, so it's time to buy all the accessories to match

Reactions: 30

Dino minion

I’m not usually a poster here BUT I got some tea on the Jimmy’s closure in Liverpool. The bailiffs came in last week and started taking goods from the bar and all the staff never had a clue they where closing until an hour before the announced on social media and now all have only a week to find a new job!
They also threatened the staff that if they told anyone about the bailiffs coming in m, it would affect their job. Like guys they already don’t have a job! Awful what they’ve done to their staff.
Have never written on Tattle before but regularly used to go to Liverpool Jimmys. I went in last night and the staff found out via Instagram they were losing their jobs, literally a few days before.

Actually like Megan’s clothes and don’t actually want to blame her for her husbands wrong doings but to flaunt your wealth on instagram when your husband has just made tens of people redundant with hardly any notice just comes across awfully.

Unlike a lot of people here I had no issue with her buying Gucci in a cost of living crisis and applaud her for being a self made woman from a normal background BUT when the people who’s labour helped pay for your home are losing their jobs due to your husbands awful management have a bit of humility and stop posting your designer clothes for at least a few days !

I also heard the Bailiffs were in before they announced trying to take things. Awful how they’ve treated their staff, only giving them a week to find another job and threatening them with their jobs if they told anyone about the bailiffs. They should be ashamed.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

zebrabox

In her latest TikTok she bought a size small dress and then said it was “annoying” that the label said it was a size 10 and wondered if she should have got an 8. The dress fits her perfectly. Welcome to the world of being a big fat heifer in size 10 clothes Meg x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

lauzyess

George voiceover of her doing her make-up was awful as he is neither funny nor charismatic, the big gammon creep

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The obsession with sizing is REAL on the whistles TikTok! “This is an 8” “oh wow this skirt is so tiny” - puts it on - “it fits perfectly” More new clothes, more overconsumption, and she has the gall to mention she is more “conscious” nowadays! All these freebies. Do a giveaway, Megan. Donate items to charities, see if you can find someone who would really need and love a new coat, rather than adding it to the 100 or so you already have. She’s everything that’s wrong with the world and she makes me feel icky.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Am I missing something here? Call me terribly old fashioned and definitely behind the times but, are parents in the market for “vintage” clothes for their kids? I’m not going to spend (what I’m assuming is) an arm and a leg on “one of a kind pieces” for my 3 year old that’s only going to get sauce and paint and snot all down it after one wear!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Yeah on her insta stories she did all those pics of her wedding and her hair looks soooo much nicer darker and with the proper fringe. Her hair is fried and so ageing in that flicked off the face look.
1000049341.jpg

This was the best Megan hair! I thought she looked so elegant with the dark hair and fringe

Reactions: 27

Hiyacath

Ohhh Faye's house is sold STC. Really want to know if they're all leaving Prestwich!! Haha
---

Yeah, it is beyond weird. It is creepy and she must practice Megan and Faye poses to get them down so spot on. So so odd.
Louise Margarita bought it 👁👅👁

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Limey

VIP Member
Just seen the Jimmy’s closure announcement on the Liverpool Echo and all the comments say ‘never heard of it’ and ‘never been’ 😂

Something is off with this and the house selling…
Yeah, think our initial spidey senses were right - everyone selling up simultaneously and Jimmy's closing venues - finances are on the skids. Big tax bills? Dodgy COVID funding claims?

*gets popcorn*

• Haha
Reactions: 26