Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a massive snob and a witch. No one would convince me otherwise.
She’s thin because she’s probably stressed all day as to what George is up to in his dungarees.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I do like her blue coat dark clothes outfit today, probably because it’s a bit simpler than the mismatch she normally wears

Latest tik tok - as a fashion influencer I think it’s sad that she looks back on so many outfits and dislikes them now. We all grow and I don’t wear what I wore 5 years ago exactly but I do look back with fondness and think I looked good at the time. Obviously we all make the odd crazy mistake here and there. On the topic of consumption I get that influencers earn an income from promoting clothes so what are the best solutions for reducing consumption or is it just a negative of the job? Any ideas?

Reactions: 1
Latest tik tok - as a fashion influencer I think it’s sad that she looks back on so many outfits and dislikes them now. We all grow and I don’t wear what I wore 5 years ago exactly but I do look back with fondness and think I looked good at the time. Obviously we all make the odd crazy mistake here and there. On the topic of consumption I get that influencers earn an income from promoting clothes so what are the best solutions for reducing consumption or is it just a negative of the job? Any ideas?
I think try ons in the shops videos are quite good, you see them on a person and they don't need to buy it all!

Reactions: 3
She’s still slim (and always has been) but it’s obvious that she’s trying to overcompensate for her figure changing after having kids, she’s desperate to remind us all that she’s small.

Except she’s literally squeezing herself in to a lot of stuff. She had one coat recently that was so tight on the arms it was like she couldn’t even bend them properly!! Just buy a bigger size hun, contrary to what you and your fatphobe sister think, the world doesn’t end once you start buying clothes bigger than a size 12! You might enjoy it and actually be able to breathe or eat in them.

Reactions: 16
Her overconsumption is actually insane. I’m not advocating for a capsule wardrobe, but surely you don’t need a new black midi skirt as the one you have is a “bit too charcoal”?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I saw that earlier too and thought the same! EVERY.SINGLE.LOOK. Also just buy the size 10 dress already Megan, once again she looks like she should have sized up 🙄

Reactions: 6
I may be reaching here but even the tree decor is similar, it’s so freaky.

I’m very curious to see who got an invite to the Chanel show. I’ve seen some invitations across social media so let’s see xx

Reactions: 2
I’m very curious to see who got an invite to the Chanel show. I’ve seen some invitations across social media so let’s see xx
It’s events like this that remind you that influencer culture is looked down on by so many parts of the fashion industry. Influencers like Megan would have you believe they’re the centre of the fashion scene in the cities they live in then when something exciting comes along their invite is nowhere to be seen!

also can we talk about her squeezing herself in that H&M dress? It looked like it would rip if she breathed out??

• Heart
Reactions: 15