Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not shared link’s in months, then asks for requests for links then message herself to link items :unsure:🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ahhhh don't you just love it when their fake over pronounced influencer accents slip.. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
92B5DF44-FA80-4134-BA34-A15F54FF53A6.jpeg

Ewww look at the state of him! He’s giving me sweaty, middle aged, club- singer vibes 🤢

Ps please bring back the brunette and fringe Meg

• Haha
  • Sick
Why does her chin keep getting longer? I swear when she was back on youtube she was so pretty I was so jealous!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She reminds me of the high school bully in Romy & Michele’s High School Reunion. How she seems so smug that she’s got the ‘hottest’ guy in school and has his babies when in reality he’s a fat, creepy loser who drinks too much 😂

They give me ‘those’ vibes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think George is trying to emulate the little magpie/Amy's partner's style

Reactions: 4
I think George is trying to emulate the little magpie/Amy's partner's style
i dont know her but looked her up.Her website front page looks like a Pintrest board. is that all you have to do these days to be an influencer? Also is her partner a lot older than her ? I can't tell because aside from the wedding pics he seems to dress like a middle aged man in the 1970s?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ngl the only time I’ve been to liverpool jimmys was to use the toilet cos I’d broken the seal before getting the bus into town from pres. I remember cos it was our 2019 Halloween night out when I was at uni😭😭I’ve been to the ancoats one a couple of times but it’s always dead and it isn’t in a prime location

• Haha
Just seen the Jimmy’s closure announcement on the Liverpool Echo and all the comments say ‘never heard of it’ and ‘never been’ 😂

Something is off with this and the house selling…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To be honest I’ve been to the Liverpool Jimmy’s a few times pre/mid pandemic - I really liked it when it first opened as the music was good, likewise the food and Sunday roasts and even made a special trip once or twice.. but I realise this is mostly because we don’t have anything too similar where I live. I went again last year when I was in Liverpool for work and the vibe was really off. The Manchester one is even worse, so I’d be surprised if that stays open much longer too.

Reactions: 4