Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else sooooo over the “dying for the Xmas break” attitude?!!!! She’s a bleeping influencer who works from home 90% of her day. So far removed from reality!!!!!
it has reeeeeally annoyed me this week!
(exhausted primary school teacher who finished today)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Anyone else sooooo over the “dying for the Xmas break” attitude?!!!! She’s a bleeping influencer who works from home 90% of her day. So far removed from reality!!!!!
That’s the problem with influencers because they’ve been out the real work world for so long they just don’t get it! My partner works shift work in the week and weekends and I work every Saturday and Sunday (because I look after our kids in the week) we never get time together. We can just about afford to live! Sorry guys, I’ll get the violins out 🎻🎻🎻😂😂😂 just need to rant about it sometimes and I’m sure some of you guys are in similar positions too.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
“Goodbye work and helllllo Xmas”

What work lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Big respect to you, I'm secondary and finished yesterday. Primary is 100 times more knackering at this time of year - at least the teenagers are a *bit* calmer at Christmas.

Reactions: 2
I just can’t see how these comments she makes achieve anything other than winding people up? Like I cannot see anyone (other than other influencers) thinking she’s earned a holiday. Better to just not mention it at all, but I suspect she’s constantly desperate to convince people she works hard

I actually think a lot of them probably do put a fair few hours in but they’re incredibly well compensated in terms of salary and gifted items, i don’t understand how she feels she’s entitled to a break more than the rest of us who actually do jobs that society needs

Reactions: 16
Yes it's so ridiculously annoying/tone deaf to see all the influencers like "ima put my 'out of office' on now, wooooo finally a break!! I haven't had one for so long!" Like, when your work days consist of facials, manicures, buying clothes, taking selfies and being on ACTUAL holidays staying in luxury hotels getting served breakfast in bed while posting a few pics on Instagram, then your whole life is a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did Geroge melt over lockdown or something. Wtf happened to his face, he went from reasonably good looking (but nothing near what he thought he was imo) to a melted David Cameron look a like in a few short years.
20231226_185333.jpg

Screenshot_20231226-011809_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20231226-011839_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20231226-011157_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20231226-011413_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20231226-011439_Firefox.jpg

These are some photos from the river island campaign he did with Megan, through to the wedding photos, which should be as flattering, if not more so. He eyes seem to be slipping down his face and he cheeks are melting and sliding. That plus the begging of jowls. Megan looks mostly the same and while never a classic beauty (like her idol alexa chung) always seemed to make the best of what she had / has.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
He has the permanent expression of someone trying to remember your name.

Only now he's a Tory backbencher and not some two-bit boyband member

• Haha
He has the permanent expression of someone trying to remember your name.

Only now he's a Tory backbencher and not some two-bit boyband member
A wise family member pointed out he looks like tucker carlson of fox news infamy 💀

20231227_203057.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haven’t seen either of them even mention their Saturday brand - not even trying to get unsuspecting shoppers to purchase at Christmas! Maybe phasing it out?!

Reactions: 15
Haven’t seen either of them even mention their Saturday brand - not even trying to get unsuspecting shoppers to purchase at Christmas! Maybe phasing it out?!
I assumed it was dead already.

I've never bought from there but when scrolling vinted I come across the odd Saturday piece and even amongst all the stuff on there, they look such poor quality. They always look SO thin and limp, don't hang well, and some look tacky imo too

Reactions: 11
I assumed it was dead already.

I've never bought from there but when scrolling vinted I come across the odd Saturday piece and even amongst all the stuff on there, they look such poor quality. They always look SO thin and limp, don't hang well, and some look tacky imo too
I had a few pieces from there (don’t banish me) and the quality was alright, at least on the bits I had, but the sizing was terrible. I’m an 8-10 and had to get a medium/large in most things - Megan always said on her posts she wore a small (of course) but a small wasn’t fitting a child let’s be honest.

Reactions: 4
I had a few pieces from there (don’t banish me) and the quality was alright, at least on the bits I had, but the sizing was terrible. I’m an 8-10 and had to get a medium/large in most things - Megan always said on her posts she wore a small (of course) but a small wasn’t fitting a child let’s be honest.
tbf she is tiny or at least was the times I met her

LOL, so I was just in Manchester, and my husband wanted to go for afternoon prayers at his cousin's synagogue to say hi because we had lunch nearby. I waited in the car cos the baby was napping, and idly looked on RightMove to see what we could afford in that area. The Craig/Ellaby house popped up! Still hasn't shifted 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
LOL, so I was just in Manchester, and my husband wanted to go for afternoon prayers at his cousin's synagogue to say hi because we had lunch nearby. I waited in the car cos the baby was napping, and idly looked on RightMove to see what we could afford in that area. The Craig/Ellaby house popped up! Still hasn't shifted 🤣
Well spotted! Relisted with another agent looks like… should never have the Christmas tree in listing photos because if it still hasn’t sold into January it’ll just highlight how long it’s been on the market for!!

Reactions: 8
Do you have a link?
---
It’s ok I’ve found the listing. The photos are better of the property this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Do we thinks megs is gonna continue with her vinted(?) shop for second hand kid's clothes with the announcement that these sites need to start sharing details with HMRC?
(I've not read up on full details yet, I did hear it's for anyone making over £1000 but not sure how true that is)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do we thinks megs is gonna continue with her vinted(?) shop for second hand kid's clothes with the announcement that these sites need to start sharing details with HMRC?
(I've not read up on full details yet, I did hear it's for anyone making over £1000 but not sure how true that is)

The last part is true and has been for years, so everyone is allowed to make up to £1000 in total on side hustles without declaring it. So normal folk like us won’t be affected. But people running businesses on there will already have had their figures sent to HMRC, which is absolutely right really. You can offset it with receipts for stuff you’ve bought but obviously that won’t apply to her as it’s mostly all free.

If a cleaner does a few hours overtime they’d have to pay tax on it, so why shouldn’t influencers when they rake in more money selling their gifted designer clothes!