Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I just watched Louise Marguerite’s latest TikTok… my word, every mannerism is Megan!!!!! It’s so weird, it’s like she studies them 😩

**edited… tell me they’re not twins 🥴
I’ve been watching a few of her TikToks and I just can’t anymore. It’s so bleeping irritating. I find Megan’s mannerisms so annoying and then to have someone imitating them is even worse! Literally just the accent that’s different and I’m surprised Louise hasn’t tried copying that too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She needs to stop being in denial and size up in some of them dresses on her latest reel xx

Reactions: 12
She needs to stop being in denial and size up in some of them dresses on her latest reel xx
It’s the fact she says this is a perfect fit, I know full well how uncomfortable that will feel, right on your ribs and over your stomach and the zip isn’t even fully up! Just get a bigger size 😩

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s the fact she says this is a perfect fit, I know full well how uncomfortable that will feel, right on your ribs and over your stomach and the zip isn’t even fully up! Just get a bigger size 😩
you can tell both her and faye have been told all their life that they need to fit their clothes rather than have their clothes fit them. hope she doesn't project the same warped way of thinking onto goldie

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I see the Prestwich house is the only one which is under offer. Tough market to be selling a very expensive house or two...

Reactions: 8
Ah you are correct I completely forgot about that video. Yes they must be allowed to pick their own dresses if they’re picking their own shoes.
I’m guessing Megan is not a bridesmaid at her best friends wedding as she mentioned on TikTok she still has to buy a dress for the wedding though having just had a baby I guess it would have been hard to be a bridesmaid.
I’m surprised there isn’t a thread on Amy. I want to like her but she comes across as quite smug and a bit fake

She literally looks like my toddler after a rummage through the dressing-up box.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m surprised there isn’t a thread on Amy. I want to like her but she comes across as quite smug and a bit fake
Same! I had to unfollow because her content and persona felt a bit false (cutesy voice included). She is gorge though with great style and her wedding dress (saw on Faye’s story today) is stunning! Side note, remember in a previous thread someone said they overheard Amy telling someone about Megan having buccal fat removal and generally loudly gossiping in public? I definitely think Megan had that procedure done so it’s interesting they’re still so close, I wouldn’t want my friends loudly talking about me in public like that.

On her most recent tiktok she starts off talking in that over the top fake voice she does, then realises people are behind and can hear her - so does a normal voice 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 1