Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in Liverpool and have never seen a soul in Jimmy's! Always looks dead.

Reactions: 9
Wonder why it’s gone downhill? I’ve been to the Manchester one previously and thought it was fun but that was years ago x

Reactions: 1
What’s with the big scrunchies? Looks really bad imo

It’s giving Lizzie from Wife Swap IYKYK 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We always end up going to Teddys or Mojo over Jimmys if we fancy a ‘rock bar’. Nobody can be arsed walking all the way up Bold St after a drink hahahaha. I bet most of the Jimmys revenue was going on keeping the million colourful lights running at all hours of the day😭😭.
---
Unfortunately my Liverpool-based boyfriend was not interested in the lore behind me living round the corner from the Jimmys owner and his fashion influencer wife in Prestwich😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I still want to know what’s happening with the York one as it closed soooo long ago (to apparently move to a bigger capacity music venue) but there doesn’t seem to be any sign of the new place opening
---

First the houses, now Liverpool Jimmy’s…
Noticed the top comment on this is from a band due to play a sold out show there who have found out about the closure from the insta post. That’s so tit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Just seen the Jimmy’s closure announcement on the Liverpool Echo and all the comments say ‘never heard of it’ and ‘never been’ 😂

Something is off with this and the house selling…
Yeah, think our initial spidey senses were right - everyone selling up simultaneously and Jimmy's closing venues - finances are on the skids. Big tax bills? Dodgy COVID funding claims?

*gets popcorn*

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It looks like it but she does not spend like someone that’s having to sell their house/ close businesses. Every time she gets dressed she’s pulling the tags off something new.

Reactions: 24
It looks like it but she does not spend like someone that’s having to sell their house/ close businesses. Every time she gets dressed she’s pulling the tags off something new.
PR gifting I reckon, so she hasn’t paid for it. Usually it’s sent or they get vouchers to spend on whatever they want. As sad as that is

Reactions: 5
I actually really like SOME of the outfits she worn at the minute, but where one earth is the money coming from?! The sezane outfit the other day... every single thing was sezanne new with tags! Down to the socks 😂 Its bizzare behaviour

Reactions: 6
Louise M is wearing a very similar skirt to Megan on the same day (or day after Megan). I guess Megan is succeeding at influencing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Louise M is wearing a very similar skirt to Megan on the same day (or day after Megan). I guess Megan is succeeding at influencing.
And paired it with similar shoes too! When I saw it I almost spat my tea out. She needs an intervention!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seems from insta that they also didn't give the food business that has a floor at Jimmy's any heads up on the closure. So many people found out through the post or in recent days. Terrible behavior.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I have a completely unfounded theory that they’re moving abroad and that’s why they’re selling up and trying to scrape together funds

Reactions: 11