Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh Faye's house is sold STC. Really want to know if they're all leaving Prestwich!! Haha
---
I just saw that Louise Margarita(???lol???) tiktok and there’s nothing wrong with being inspired by someone but she literally copies exact items on the same day as Megan and Faye. Megan got out her yellow sambas and guess what Louise put on today.. 😂 i still find it really creepy the way she’s copied Megan’s mannerisms down to a T aswell. Anyone else?
Yeah, it is beyond weird. It is creepy and she must practice Megan and Faye poses to get them down so spot on. So so odd.

Reactions: 7

I was going to say I hope she got it on sale but it’s actually kinda funnier thinking she might have paid £500 for something that looks like it’s from H&M
five hundred quid for gold plated shite, which is ironically a decent metaphor for her lifestyle loool

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just saw that Louise Margarita(???lol???) tiktok and there’s nothing wrong with being inspired by someone but she literally copies exact items on the same day as Megan and Faye. Megan got out her yellow sambas and guess what Louise put on today.. 😂 i still find it really creepy the way she’s copied Megan’s mannerisms down to a T aswell. Anyone else?
Yeah the mannerisms are insane… literally she must sit and watch like an actual psychopath to get them that identical. With the arm swinging, leg kicking etc… also I noticed she got some beyond nine pieces the same as Megan and the brand is a mainly a maternity brand… now correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think LM has a child. So I found that REALLY odd. Honestly if you haven’t watched the very old iconic film ‘Single white female’ she literally is that. (I massively recoomend if you haven’t…)

Reactions: 6
Yeah the mannerisms are insane… literally she must sit and watch like an actual psychopath to get them that identical. With the arm swinging, leg kicking etc… also I noticed she got some beyond nine pieces the same as Megan and the brand is a mainly a maternity brand… now correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think LM has a child. So I found that REALLY odd. Honestly if you haven’t watched the very old iconic film ‘Single white female’ she literally is that. (I massively recoomend if you haven’t…)
And the fact that she moved to Manchester from the south too.. really really weird

Reactions: 5
Ohhh Faye's house is sold STC. Really want to know if they're all leaving Prestwich!! Haha
---

Yeah, it is beyond weird. It is creepy and she must practice Megan and Faye poses to get them down so spot on. So so odd.
IMG_4186.jpeg

This one was a double take moment for me. Crikey. It’s almost like she’s an Ellaby hybrid as the shorter hair suggests Faye but the rest is most definitely Megan :oops:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
---

Louise Margarita bought it 👁👅👁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg the latest TikTok going through all the hair care products that she’s purchased. She must read this thread every day!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg the latest TikTok going through all the hair care products that she’s purchased. She must read this thread every day!
Yes hun, it is too blonde. It washes you out and you've destroyed what was lovely shiney hair.

It makes me laugh because neither Louise, Faye or Megan get the engagement on Tik Tok. Their likes are poor and views are higher. Just not fashionable I’m other peoples eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m guessing Megan is not a bridesmaid at her best friends wedding as she mentioned on TikTok she still has to buy a dress for the wedding though having just had a baby I guess it would have been hard to be a bridesmaid.

Just seen that their house has been reduced to £850k today so guess they haven’t had much interest so far, which is erm, not that surprising at £800k+ 🙄

Reactions: 8
I’m guessing Megan is not a bridesmaid at her best friends wedding as she mentioned on TikTok she still has to buy a dress for the wedding though having just had a baby I guess it would have been hard to be a bridesmaid.
I’m confused because didn’t she do a TikTok about bridesmaid shoes? Maybe Amy has said her bridesmaid can pick their own dresses and wear what they want

Reactions: 3
I’m confused because didn’t she do a TikTok about bridesmaid shoes? Maybe Amy has said her bridesmaid can pick their own dresses and wear what they want
Ah you are correct I completely forgot about that video. Yes they must be allowed to pick their own dresses if they’re picking their own shoes.

Reactions: 1
Do any tech/internet wizzes out there know if there’s some deep dark internet archive of old deleted YouTube videos? I’ve had such an urge to rewatch all her old deleted YouTube videos and I’m raging they are gone

Do any tech/internet wizzes out there know if there’s some deep dark internet archive of old deleted YouTube videos? I’ve had such an urge to rewatch all her old deleted YouTube videos and I’m raging they are gone
If you type “Megan ellaby vlogs” into google, click under the “videos” section you’ll see some of the old vlogs come up on the Dailymotion site and also some other weird site I think

Reactions: 4