Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Hahaha she didn’t really share much?

I saw more of that tinsel covered dingy bar and miserable spag bol than I did my own sodding family the year she got married

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
£90 I stand corrected!
There’s literally a genocide going on & these bastards want us to spend £90 on a scarf? The sooner these idiots have to get real jobs, the better.

If anyone has £90 to spare for a fucking scarf please consider donating it to humanitarian efforts in Palestine.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

buffyjayne

Chatty Member
I don't wish anyone ill on their finances. I hope she is okay mentally and has people she can get some stable support from.
But f**k me I'd love some honesty.
It's so relatable Megan to say things aren't working out 100% .
You have worked hard to get an audience who supports you and that have gone through some crappy times too.
Jeez, we are all probably more likely to like and comment and use your affiliate links if you could just be more honest and accessible . Remember when Primark, Zara, Mango, asos etc was your starting point?
Remember when you used to style outfits from your wardrobe?
I'm not saying you have to stay the same as 2017 or whatever year it was - just you built a group of people that supported you who have also gone through life's shit machine.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Babs12

Also a reminder whilst Megs is living it up in Liverpool she and her husband shit and shut down Jimmys Liverpool putting all staff out of work and bands that were booked .. they were notified by a social media post, really captured your greed their Meg shopping for designer gear in Flannels Liverpool definitely deserves an email to Flannels

• Heart

ejej123

Chatty Member
The becoming a midwife comment has killed me! As if she’d do a days worth of proper work in her life

• Haha

Watermelon05

It looks like it but she does not spend like someone that’s having to sell their house/ close businesses. Every time she gets dressed she’s pulling the tags off something new.

Looboo

Chatty Member
I still want to know what’s happening with the York one as it closed soooo long ago (to apparently move to a bigger capacity music venue) but there doesn’t seem to be any sign of the new place opening
---

First the houses, now Liverpool Jimmy’s…
Noticed the top comment on this is from a band due to play a sold out show there who have found out about the closure from the insta post. That’s so shit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Kylied31

OMG I can’t handle Louise Marguerite - her latest TikTok about not having a grey jumper when Megan did a video recently about not having a basic grey jumper. How does this woman live with herself knowing she copies Megan on absolutely every bit of content she creates? How is there no shame?! I’m so embarrassed for her.

• Haha
  • Wow

Looboo

Chatty Member
I don’t get how this is ‘inspired by their children’? Like they didn’t realise children existed and wore clothes until they had their own? So many influencers seem to feel the need to launch some sort of child related business once they’ve had their own, as though they’re the only people with kids.

• Haha

Laalaalaa

Anyone else vom a little bit at her 'let's film my working day' tik tok? She emptied the dishwasher, made some drinks, "sent some emails" and then opened a Gucci gift. I was waiting for the rest, maybe something interesting about how she creates and edits 'work'. But that was literally it. WHAT WORLD IS SHE LIVING IN.

• Sick
  • Haha

Watermelon05

I completely agree. I really miss her 60’s/70’s style and more relatable content where she would restyle a basic item, like an asos skirt, multiple ways. Which surely is actually way more eco friendly than her insane and careless consumption of designer bits. She seemed really creative. Now it’s just expensive trend items layered up with what seems like no consideration. As much as I don’t enjoy Faye’s personality I think she has much better style and balance of brands. I had a baby not long before Megan and would have loved a bit of inspiration for postpartum dressing.

Kiki13

Seems from insta that they also didn't give the food business that has a floor at Jimmy's any heads up on the closure. So many people found out through the post or in recent days. Terrible behavior.

• Wow
  • Angry