Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BillieR

Chatty Member
She’s bought Chanel bags since it’s been listed though. If you were struggling to make monthly payments you wouldn’t be dropping £6k + on a bag. She put a video of her in the boutique as well so it’s not fake or second hand.
She's bought several multiple thousand pound bags since it was listed the first time, I believe

AmyMay2020

Embarrassed I know this this much about Taylor LaShaw never mind post it on a bloody Ellaby thread. But Taylor is engaged to a guy in one of those Northern bands that frequent Manchester. Probably a link up through her fiance and George's crowd? Still, a weird and tenuous relation. It's like all the influencers swarm together like a bad smell.
Do you know which band?

BillieR

Chatty Member
I’m surprised there isn’t a thread on Amy. I want to like her but she comes across as quite smug and a bit fake
I quite liked her but also started to find her a bit smug. And I hated the ad she did for that private health company.
Anyway, soz to derail.

They've definitely been friends for a few years and I've noticed they've spent quite a lot of time together the past couple. I think Amy was at Megan's fancy dress party. Meg has done at least one Scotland trip. Amy did a few manc ones before moving too.

Did you all notice the wedding was a 3 day affair?

frogg

are the comments not showing up for me? I can only see 2 comments on her latest reel. And she has 231k followers

Do any tech/internet wizzes out there know if there’s some deep dark internet archive of old deleted YouTube videos? I’ve had such an urge to rewatch all her old deleted YouTube videos and I’m raging they are gone

Laalaalaa

Ooop, house no longer on the market. What’s our thoughts - decided to stay put, or going to be relisting with another (or even the same) agent in the new year to make it look like it hadn’t been up as long?
Putting it up again in the new year, I reckon!