Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lauzyess

This is apparently her tripod that doubles up as a coat rack 😱😱😱 she ‘stores’ coats and blazers here… 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ ABSOLUTE INSANITY. Especially given how much room they have in that house.
Someone else said similar the other day but she has went from ‘it girl’ to insufferable prick so drastically.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

carousels

I thought the new “haul” started off grim when strutted in showing hodge podge jumble sale realness but when she put on the £300 fucking Barney the dinosaur coat it finished me off.
Who on earth pays that much money and “forgets” what they ordered? it doesn’t make you cool babe it makes you a complete unrelatable bell end.
And for the love of god please shave your hair off and start again.
“I think I ordered this while I was pregnant, hence the ✨LARGE✨

OH GIVE IT A REST 🙄🥴

• Haha
  • Sick

emsbee

Her overconsumption is actually insane. I’m not advocating for a capsule wardrobe, but surely you don’t need a new black midi skirt as the one you have is a “bit too charcoal”?

• Wow

nittygrittyditty91

Faye is literally the most painfully vain and unpleasant woman I’ve ever come across. “What in the tavern wench?”

Sweetheart have you not seen yourself in the mirror lately, tavern wench is your whole vibe. Along side sickly Victorian child and Andy pandy core.
---
You know the wigs barristers wear to court? Faye’s hair inspo. Have the day you deserve Faye with your passive fat hating and inner aggression.

• Haha

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Naaahh if you can constantly share aff links for stuff you’re paid to advertise then you can share the odd link to the Red Cross or something

not that hard is it. Don’t have to pretend to be an expert on what’s going on or ‘take sides’

thelittlepeach

Yeah. I’m so shocked by how few influencers I follow have even mentioned it. It’s disgusting. Especially ones who are normally quite political… it’s so depressing. It’s been crickets on my feed largely. Terrifying. And people wonder how genocide can happen…
Tbh I’m glad the insta huns aren’t all posting about it, since 99.9% of them will know nothing about the situation (or really care as it’s outside of their little affiliate linking bubble). We don’t need any more fake news / unchecked facts . And after all the BLM stuff that everyone was posting back in 2020 you can see that it was all performative and no-one’s made any long term changes. Just let them stick to what they know. Why does Beckie who normally does make up videos and Homesense hauls all of a sudden need to be an expert on the history of Israel / Palestine or any other thing going on in the world?

A lot of people follow instagrammers / youtubers as an escape or to relax and watch things to do with their interests. If they’re a news / political channel then fine but i wouldn’t expect to follow someone who does content about theme parks and suddenly start seeing loads of information about what’s going on in Ukraine or whatever.

Not attacking you at all by the way, I just don’t personally understand why people think it’s such a problem that someone’s not mentioning it. Just my opinion, and absolutely fine if no-one else agrees.

Reactions: 22

carousels

Ohhh Faye's house is sold STC. Really want to know if they're all leaving Prestwich!! Haha
---

Yeah, it is beyond weird. It is creepy and she must practice Megan and Faye poses to get them down so spot on. So so odd.
IMG_4186.jpeg

This one was a double take moment for me. Crikey. It’s almost like she’s an Ellaby hybrid as the shorter hair suggests Faye but the rest is most definitely Megan :oops:

• Wow
  • Sick

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I’ve always compared Megan with Sophia Rosemary a bit - I think mainly due to them both being from Manchester and sharing fashion and home content (but Sophia actually seems like a nice person and her partner is actually from a cool band 😂) Also way prefer her clothes and home and feel like she has her own style rather than just random designer crap that doesn’t match. Anyway she has a vintage clothes shop too (albeit not for kids clothes). Not sure what my point is, just saying I guess 😂
We love Sophia on this thread! ♥🙏🏻 I think we discussed it a couple of threads back but a few of us have met/bumped into Sophia out and about and have all said she's lovely. Her fiance is an absolute sweetie too (but I love Blossoms so I'm biased)

BillieR

Chatty Member

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

kyotoprincess

It’s given me the ick so bad that she’s been flaunting her designer shit and meanwhile the bailiffs are repossessing the bar 😭😂

Does she realise that she got popular back in the day because she came across as relatable and down to earth? Now she’s acting like some cliche disney villain

• Haha

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Well in all this, I as a UK Taxpayer feel absolutely brilliant about the fact they got about £400k of our money and then shat it all away 👍🏻

jokes aside- think what else that money could/should have been spent on

• Angry
  • Wow

girl bye

When they bought it she called it their ‘forever home’ and they clearly planned to have children so you’d have thought they would have looked into schools. Maybe not, but with the other houses being listed at the same time it just seems so weird.
Yeah that’s true. You would think buying a house like that that you would be planning to raise a family there.
Maybe they are all buying land and starting their own cult because the outside world is too beneath them now

• Haha

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
I’m not usually a poster here BUT I got some tea on the Jimmy’s closure in Liverpool. The bailiffs came in last week and started taking goods from the bar and all the staff never had a clue they where closing until an hour before the announced on social media and now all have only a week to find a new job!
They also threatened the staff that if they told anyone about the bailiffs coming in m, it would affect their job. Like guys they already don’t have a job! Awful what they’ve done to their staff.

I also heard the Bailiffs were in before they announced trying to take things. Awful how they’ve treated their staff, only giving them a week to find another job and threatening them with their jobs if they told anyone about the bailiffs. They should be ashamed.
I don’t have tea as detailed as this but I did say a while back that I’d heard they were expecting closures and that all wasn’t well money wise. Looks like both families have been dragged in to it too.

As I said then, you don’t sell a used bottle warmer on Vinted for £3 unless you really need the money.

• Wow

lottiekarotti

I'd be pissed if I was a Jimmys employee who apparently got let go with zero warning only to see my incompetent boss start a new business with his incompetent wife just three weeks later

• Heart

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
I wonder if Megan had to have a smaller do because we still had some covid restrictions around that time (from memory)? That’s just me thinking optimistically though when the reality is they didn’t have enough people to invite to have it anywhere other than at Jimmy’s bar
Heartzeena didn’t have a massive wedding- about 30 people I think which is what Megan would have been allowed. I just don’t get happy wedding vibes off Megan’s day. I get the smug ‘tying down the guy I fancied as a teenager to shove down his exes throats even though he looks like a sack of spuds and still cheats on me’

• Haha

nogoodusernamesleft

Chatty Member
At least Soho House MCR will be providing a useful social service by corralling the local tosspots like the Ellabys all in one place, and making them easier to avoid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21