Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faye’s house is on Rightmove too! Wonder what that means - all moving together?

Reactions: 1
Whyyyyyy are they all selling their houses?! 😂 I'm desperate to know the grand plan.

Considering stamp duty, estate agent and solicitors fees, it seems crazy to me that George and Megan are moving again. What more could they possibly want? Seems like they don't use half of those rooms. The back garden is a bit small but I just don't think I could be arsed.

Also Goldie's room is HIDEOUS.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whyyyyyy are they all selling their houses?! 😂 I'm desperate to know the grand plan.

Considering stamp duty, estate agent and solicitors fees, it seems crazy to me that George and Megan are moving again. What more could they possibly want? Seems like they don't use half of those rooms. The back garden is a bit small but I just don't think I could be arsed.

Also Goldie's room is HIDEOUS.

They are probably wanting to move due to schools. There might not be amazing schools round there that they want to send goldie to

Reactions: 3
They are probably wanting to move due to schools. There might not be amazing schools round there that they want to send goldie to
When they bought it she called it their ‘forever home’ and they clearly planned to have children so you’d have thought they would have looked into schools. Maybe not, but with the other houses being listed at the same time it just seems so weird.

Reactions: 12
When they bought it she called it their ‘forever home’ and they clearly planned to have children so you’d have thought they would have looked into schools. Maybe not, but with the other houses being listed at the same time it just seems so weird.
Yeah that’s true. You would think buying a house like that that you would be planning to raise a family there.
Maybe they are all buying land and starting their own cult because the outside world is too beneath them now

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wouldn't be surprised if they've been screwed over by the mortgage interest rates increasing. I know people who are remortgaging but have had to replace their car for cheaper ones just to be able to pay the higher monthly bills so perhaps downsizing or moving to a cheaper area is because of this

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't be surprised if they've been screwed over by the mortgage interest rates increasing. I know people who are remortgaging but have had to replace their car for cheaper ones just to be able to pay the higher monthly bills so perhaps downsizing or moving to a cheaper area is because of this
She’s bought Chanel bags since it’s been listed though. If you were struggling to make monthly payments you wouldn’t be dropping £6k + on a bag. She put a video of her in the boutique as well so it’s not fake or second hand.

Reactions: 6
That hair colour is awful on her. It’s giving 99p wash in wash out colour sachets from Superdrug circa 1996.

(Showing my age but 12 year old me loved a wash in wash out red dye 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s bought Chanel bags since it’s been listed though. If you were struggling to make monthly payments you wouldn’t be dropping £6k + on a bag. She put a video of her in the boutique as well so it’s not fake or second hand.
She's bought several multiple thousand pound bags since it was listed the first time, I believe

Megan ‘back to work today’ - aka going into town for brunch with your sister and having child care for the day 🥲

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Megan ‘back to work today’ - aka going into town for brunch with your sister and having child care for the day 🥲
Came here for this. She’s got ‘work pants’ on though which is probably the closest she got to actual work today 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I quite like the house and I think it'll probably sell tbh. If the estate agents thought there was no chance im sure they would push for it to be lowered cause they want it to sell so they can get paid. The area isn't the best but house prices in manchester have been going nuts for a while. We bought our house last year for 375k and it's about half the size and in a worse location than Megans so i can see how her house is "worth" what it's up for
She wants a hefty £225 000 more than they bought it for in 2019...it will need redecorating for almost anyone wanting to move in. I can only see three bathrooms and one loo - with a washbasin fitted in the top of the cistern it's that small.

View attachment 2667774

'please be naked' facing the mirrored wall? how very tasteful
Ah, those days have been and gone for them
---
Can we see the listing for Fay's house, and does Megan still own it or does Fay?

Reactions: 1
‘Let’s get crackalacking’ I’m cringing so hard - it’s almost as bad as when she called her socks ‘sockingtons’ eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuggghhh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7