Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she decorate Genes room if they're moving? Especially so in your face and surely he wouldn't even be in there for a few more months anyway. Also a Sensory overload for a baby, doubt he'd settle in there anyway
She said she likes the spare room and there’s no reason it couldn’t be her and George’s bedroom one day as if the house isn’t literally on the market lol
---
I liked the part where she said about moving to the guest bedroom…I thought you were moving? Weirdo
Ah you’ve said the same thing I just posted🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why did she decorate Genes room if they're moving? Especially so in your face and surely he wouldn't even be in there for a few more months anyway. Also a Sensory overload for a baby, doubt he'd settle in there anyway
Sort of suggests the moving wasn’t planned and it’s more that they’re having to sell up maybe? Then again she probably would decorate it anyway for #content

Reactions: 5
Her tastes in interiors is awful, and I’m someone that likes a clashing pattern and maximalist decor.

Like with her personal style, she’s strayed too far towards a kooky/zany look and there’s no cohesion whatsoever between the things she puts together.

Reactions: 16
this is sooo 'i spent my morning listening to olivia rodrigo'
I think I’m too old to know who that is 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣
Btw have either of them mentioned anything about the house sales… I’m waiting to see if they say anything. Surely Faye won’t be shooting in her house soon. I’m so intrigued by the whole thing.

Reactions: 5
Oh my god I just watched Louise Marguerite’s latest TikTok… my word, every mannerism is Megan!!!!! It’s so weird, it’s like she studies them 😩

**edited… tell me they’re not twins 🥴
doesn;t she have a bf? If so it baffles me he doesn't pick up on this and tell her she looks and acts odd

Reactions: 2
Does this girl really need a brand new denim waistcoat? Pretty sure she has about 20 waistcoats and minimum 2 denim already

Reactions: 11
Does this girl really need a brand new denim waistcoat? Pretty sure she has about 20 waistcoats and minimum 2 denim already
She’s the main reason nobody can get one and they’re always out of stock. Ya know because ya girl Megafod Megs needs 10 in each shade.

You know what. I’m becoming Liz from motherland and she is literally Hyge Tyge Amanda. She needs to duck off.

Would love to see these brands donate one of their tit coats to the homeless and not Megan Ellaby and her bloody bottomless wardrobe of over consumerism. Epitome of everything that wrong with fashion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought the new “haul” started off grim when strutted in showing hodge podge jumble sale realness but when she put on the £300 bleeping Barney the dinosaur coat it finished me off.
Who on earth pays that much money and “forgets” what they ordered? it doesn’t make you cool babe it makes you a complete unrelatable bell end.
And for the love of god please shave your hair off and start again.

• Haha
Reactions: 17