Megan Ellaby #7 her clothing line is U.G.L.Y, George ain't got no alibi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have never written on Tattle before but regularly used to go to Liverpool Jimmys. I went in last night and the staff found out via Instagram they were losing their jobs, literally a few days before.

Actually like Megan’s clothes and don’t actually want to blame her for her husbands wrong doings but to flaunt your wealth on instagram when your husband has just made tens of people redundant with hardly any notice just comes across awfully.

Unlike a lot of people here I had no issue with her buying Gucci in a cost of living crisis and applaud her for being a self made woman from a normal background BUT when the people who’s labour helped pay for your home are losing their jobs due to your husbands awful management have a bit of humility and stop posting your designer clothes for at least a few days !

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Her
Have never written on Tattle before but regularly used to go to Liverpool Jimmys. I went in last night and the staff found out via Instagram they were losing their jobs, literally a few days before.

Actually like Megan’s clothes and don’t actually want to blame her for her husbands wrong doings but to flaunt your wealth on instagram when your husband has just made tens of people redundant with hardly any notice just comes across awfully.

Unlike a lot of people here I had no issue with her buying Gucci in a cost of living crisis and applaud her for being a self made woman from a normal background BUT when the people who’s labour helped pay for your home are losing their jobs due to your husbands awful management have a bit of humility and stop posting your designer clothes for at least a few days !
clothes these days are awful, and designer as well, she was so pretty and trendy in her high street clothes, and gawd knows she don’t suit that hair

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she got complementary tickets to see Busted.. AO arena don’t need to promote surely? Did she just write to them and ask for free tickets?

Reactions: 12
I’m not usually a poster here BUT I got some tea on the Jimmy’s closure in Liverpool. The bailiffs came in last week and started taking goods from the bar and all the staff never had a clue they where closing until an hour before the announced on social media and now all have only a week to find a new job!
They also threatened the staff that if they told anyone about the bailiffs coming in m, it would affect their job. Like guys they already don’t have a job! Awful what they’ve done to their staff.

I also heard the Bailiffs were in before they announced trying to take things. Awful how they’ve treated their staff, only giving them a week to find another job and threatening them with their jobs if they told anyone about the bailiffs. They should be ashamed.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Hope they weren't selling their family home to save a bar that is always dead and would've closed down soon anyway

Reactions: 6
I’m not usually a poster here BUT I got some tea on the Jimmy’s closure in Liverpool. The bailiffs came in last week and started taking goods from the bar and all the staff never had a clue they where closing until an hour before the announced on social media and now all have only a week to find a new job!
They also threatened the staff that if they told anyone about the bailiffs coming in m, it would affect their job. Like guys they already don’t have a job! Awful what they’ve done to their staff.

I also heard the Bailiffs were in before they announced trying to take things. Awful how they’ve treated their staff, only giving them a week to find another job and threatening them with their jobs if they told anyone about the bailiffs. They should be ashamed.
I don’t have tea as detailed as this but I did say a while back that I’d heard they were expecting closures and that all wasn’t well money wise. Looks like both families have been dragged in to it too.

As I said then, you don’t sell a used bottle warmer on Vinted for £3 unless you really need the money.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I don’t understand why she got complementary tickets to see Busted.. AO arena don’t need to promote surely? Did she just write to them and ask for free tickets?
i wouldn't be surprised if this had something to do w emily canham and her being an influencer so they've gone that direction w marketing. although no idea what good selling a gig that's already happening does tbh

never mind lol they've split up - maybe it's just something james picked up while with her though?

Reactions: 1
the graffiti in jimmy’s says it all…
Absolute scumbag behaviour, which is to be expected from this sleazy prick. His vacuous influenza wife still flaunting DESIGNER BAGZZZZZZ on the socials.

I really hate this pair of twats. I hope they go bust and lose everything, they've contributed literally nothing to this world.

Hope the staff find other jobs quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just looking at his businesses on companies house and it looks like a bleeping shambles. Then looking at hers couldn’t be more different. Honestly feel sad for her that she sold that house she bought on her own because from what I’ve seen I feel like she needs as much financial independence as possible.

Reactions: 13
It’s given me the ick so bad that she’s been flaunting her designer tit and meanwhile the bailiffs are repossessing the bar 😭😂

Does she realise that she got popular back in the day because she came across as relatable and down to earth? Now she’s acting like some cliche disney villain

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Faye’s house has been reduced, no movement on Megan’s or George’s parents

• Wow
Reactions: 12
is this why faye is selling her house I wonder? I’m sure most of her job/income was working for Saturday 🧐

Reactions: 3