Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lottie....

Who are we manifesting to, that she doesn’t turn up.
God, Beyoncé and/or year 2000 wag Victoria Beckham, im not above will building a shrine. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
What is the actual point of bringing her name up atm or speculating? Won’t know shit for another week🙄 the whole taking her just for the trip makes as much sense as me becoming the next England manager. Players are in a bubble from their families🙄😴

can we just get back to talking fun shit and bully mason for his dodgy clothes and silly ads until anything substantial happens. If she does go il express my thoughts but right now it’s all garbage
I completely understand your and @weite1 perspective but if you don’t want to talk about it, then don’t engage and scroll by, but others should be allowed to talk about it.
I actually prefer people to talk about it as blackfishing is a serious issue and it doesn’t go away just cos you don’t talk about it.

The man you all adore doesn’t become a better person just because you don’t talk about the fact the he thinks it’s ok to be associated with a blackfish.

she hasn’t gone away
He hasn’t cut her off = he’s ok with her blackfishing or he’s ignorant to it (both as bad as each other imo)

If you want to stick your head in the sand and pretend its not happening then that’s fine, but others should be able to talk about these ugly parts of mason that bother them. At some point people need to face the reality of him believing it’s ok to be with a blackfish.

I try really hard not to bring up and instigate any of the blackfish talk as I know everyone knows my thoughts on it, but will contribute if the talk is there, and that should be ok for me and anyone else to do

• Heart

Geexoxo

VIP Member
New title thank you to our lovely @Bumblebee81 ( I had to shorten it slightly too many letters) lovely to have you and @Geexoxo back on here 💙

recap:
Mason treated us to some lovely content of him in THAT SUIT.
All is quiet on the nyc front.
Mason lost his bestie poor Ben for the next few months.
Chelsea are playing shit.
The World Cup is upon us
Mason features in the new sports direct ad much to @MissDolly dismay it is a body double at the start.
Did I mention the suit?
We are a bit confused as to whether mason is a model, footballer, influencer if some finds the real mason mount can they bring him back to us please.

I think that is all feel free to add if I’ve missed anything.
Will the real slim macey please stand up please stand up!
0F0EDA8D-98EE-43A6-BFBE-9194778D324F.jpeg

• Haha

mamaland

I love mason so much and does my head in when so called fans give him shit but I do think he isn’t helping himself at the moment. He just seems like he’s promoting absolutely everything. There’s been ad after ad the last few weeks and Chelsea aren’t playing great so I think that winds up fans. Even my partner said he neeeds to focus on being a footballer over these paid partnerships.

But I do love the content it brings!!

Reactions: 10

amzi

VIP Member
New title thank you to our lovely @Bumblebee81 ( I had to shorten it slightly too many letters) lovely to have you and @Geexoxo back on here 💙

recap:
Mason treated us to some lovely content of him in THAT SUIT.
All is quiet on the nyc front.
Mason lost his bestie poor Ben for the next few months.
Chelsea are playing shit.
The World Cup is upon us
Mason features in the new sports direct ad much to @MissDolly dismay it is a body double at the start.
Did I mention the suit?
We are a bit confused as to whether mason is a model, footballer, influencer if some finds the real mason mount can they bring him back to us please.

I think that is all feel free to add if I’ve missed anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

weite1

VIP Member
What about the fact that is favourite item from Zapp are tissues?
aren’t we going to refer the innuendo in that?
He said, he likes to stay in, with his tissues and his take away.

• Haha

weite1

VIP Member
Is Reece competing with Mason on who’s got the worst taste? Swipe for monstrosity

• Haha
  • Sick

SummerFields2001

You have to stay strong! But knowing you, he probably get your full contact details, NI number, bank details with just a "Hi" lol

Sending lots of love to you sweetheart ❤
♥ Thank you and big hugs to everyone. He made it to 90 years old so a good long life and was a huge larger than life character and life soul of every get together right to the end...he suddenly just died in bed... its just realising you wont see them again :cry: .. I'm very lucky to have had him in my life....I know you will have all been there too with people you loved and gone so sending big hugs to you all ♥.

• Heart

Spectacles

VIP Member
Would be weird if she did. His first world cup and he drags his fling or whatever she is along to essentially have a holiday with his mum and dad. The players will be in covid bubbles most of the time so may only have limited time to speak or see family. Plus there's all the strict rules etc in Qatar.

• Heart