Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Reece competing with Mason on who’s got the worst taste? Swipe for monstrosity

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Is Reece competing with Mason on who’s got the worst taste? Swipe for monstrosity
I was going to mention this some of his looks are VILE he looks like bagpuss but blue

Have you seen the comments too on this Southgate and maguire I nearly spat my drink out 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh RJ what are you thinking 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Has anyone looked on this eBay thing mason is promoting? It just looks like everything is signed by crouchy and not him

Reactions: 2
I was going to mention this some of his looks are VILE he looks like bagpuss but blue

Have you seen the comments too on this Southgate and maguire I nearly spat my drink out 😂😂😂😂

lots of Reece James and Mason Mount comments 😳😂 well that would be a plot twist after NYC 😂

A462008C-753A-4B63-827B-249CBE869EF2.gif

But in all seriousness I don’t get why it’s even a big thing in 2022 at all. I mean it’s not gonna affect the game of whoever the couple is (if it’s even true). I just think its awful it would be such a big worry in this day and age.

hope I haven’t made the tone all serious again
😂🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
lots of Reece James and Mason Mount comments 😳😂 well that would be a plot twist after NYC 😂

View attachment 1728657

But in all seriousness I don’t get why it’s even a big thing in 2022 at all. I mean it’s not gonna affect the game of whoever the couple is (if it’s even true). I just think its awful it would be such a big worry in this day and age.

hope I haven’t made the tone all serious again
😂🫣
They should’ve commented that mason is in an open relationship with his two men Adam and Stephen 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
They should’ve commented that mason is in an open relationship with his two men Adam and Stephen 😂😂😂😂
this thread has been quite serious tonight but this comment has got me absolutely howling again 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Where is @katiestewart when we need her collection to erase that before bedtime
The thread is always popping off when I’m busy 😭 hopefully you’re not asleep already so you can have dreams of the sock but if you are then I hope Reece hasn’t given you nightmares and hopefully you can wake up to these and recover
59DA3CFB-44CF-4471-810C-42794DDF22F6.png
CF4943B2-2243-40B8-A9CD-EFFB444C82FA.png
Did you not hear the rumours? He’s actually dating this girl Katie and she has full access to his sock with no explanation 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Sorry honey I hate to break it to you but they’re pretty serious. Heard she’s even going to the World Cup and then once they’re home they’re going straight to the Christmas markets together
17B6C1E3-C26B-4E89-960E-BB7DE6E7A6E6.jpeg

no not the Christmas markets! 😱

(Reminds me I need to get back on Tinder for my seasonal dates at Christmas markets) 😂

This gif is actually me and Stephen when we found out about each other.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.