Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately, I think she’s going. I don’t think he actually likes her, but I think the single players are all bringing a date to drum up media attention. The wags get SO much media attention, and it all seems like a business deal between players and modeling agencies. Just look at chilly- no longer going, and his lady is staying extra time in Australia and he’s back to liking the Kylie-wannabe’s posts 🤮
He don’t need anymore media attention 😂
I just can’t see it. His tried to hide whatever they have/did have as much as possible.
If it does happen it will back fire on him being linked to a blackfish not good pr.

Reactions: 7
He don’t need anymore media attention 😂
I just can’t see it. His tried to hide whatever they have/did have as much as possible.
If it does happen it will back fire on him being linked to a blackfish not good pr.
3FD39C6E-40F1-479E-A26B-9C33893538FE.gif

That’s all I have to say on the matter 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Mase/Lewis posting the sky post has absolutely diluted any ‘heartfelt’ meaning behind his previous post, especially since the sky one was last week so could’ve actually done it then when it was ‘new’. Some of comments on the sky one 😬
Why am I starting to think this man is beyond any kind of help?

What is the actual point of bringing her name up atm or speculating? Won’t know tit for another week🙄 the whole taking her just for the trip makes as much sense as me becoming the next England manager. Players are in a bubble from their families🙄😴

can we just get back to talking fun tit and bully mason for his dodgy clothes and silly ads until anything substantial happens. If she does go il express my thoughts but right now it’s all garbage

The sky ad pisses me off as I thought we was gonna get a proper funny video of them 3 not an ad🤣 can’t express my disappointment when I saw the ad and realised

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What is the actual point of bringing her name up atm or speculating? Won’t know tit for another week🙄 the whole taking her just for the trip makes as much sense as me becoming the next England manager. Players are in a bubble from their families🙄😴

can we just get back to talking fun tit and bully mason for his dodgy clothes and silly ads until anything substantial happens. If she does go il express my thoughts but right now it’s all garbage

The sky ad pisses me off as I thought we was gonna get a proper funny video of them 3 not an ad🤣 can’t express my disappointment when I saw the ad and realised
That bring me to the questions I was planning to ask you guys but never had a chance to ask 🤣

When you have a shower, what's your order? Mine is

Shampoo--> rinse---> shampoo--> rinse--> conditioner--> shower gel--> face wash--> rinse all

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Just talking in general most families ect will fly out this week too, I don’t see what the issue is? People will speculate always have done.
we aren’t just talking about that, actually talking about few things in general

Mase/Lewis posting the sky post has absolutely diluted any ‘heartfelt’ meaning behind his previous post, especially since the sky one was last week so could’ve actually done it then when it was ‘new’. Some of comments on the sky one 😬
Just read some of the comments on there 😬 don’t really know what they expect!

Reactions: 3
That bring me to the questions I was planning to ask you guys but never had a chance to ask 🤣

Shampoo--> rinse---> shampoo--> rinse--> conditioner--> shower gel--> face wash--> rinse all
Pretty much the same apart from that I only rinse my conditioner at the end

• Heart

Talking about that girl honestly makes me bored to death. Why speculate. If it happens it happens until then can we please pretend she doesn’t exist?

my shower routine is the same, now my question is, do people actually wash their legs or is it just when shaving 🤔

• Heart

I completely understand your and @weite1 perspective but if you don’t want to talk about it, then don’t engage and scroll by, but others should be allowed to talk about it.
I actually prefer people to talk about it as blackfishing is a serious issue and it doesn’t go away just cos you don’t talk about it.

The man you all adore doesn’t become a better person just because you don’t talk about the fact the he thinks it’s ok to be associated with a blackfish.

she hasn’t gone away
He hasn’t cut her off = he’s ok with her blackfishing or he’s ignorant to it (both as bad as each other imo)

If you want to stick your head in the sand and pretend its not happening then that’s fine, but others should be able to talk about these ugly parts of mason that bother them. At some point people need to face the reality of him believing it’s ok to be with a blackfish.

I try really hard not to bring up and instigate any of the blackfish talk as I know everyone knows my thoughts on it, but will contribute if the talk is there, and that should be ok for me and anyone else to do

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I completely understand your and @weite1 perspective but if you don’t want to talk about it, then don’t engage and scroll by, but others should be allowed to talk about it.
I actually prefer people to talk about it as blackfishing is a serious issue and it doesn’t go away just cos you don’t talk about it.

The man you all adore doesn’t become a better person just because you don’t talk about the fact the he thinks it’s ok to be associated with a blackfish.

she hasn’t gone away
He hasn’t cut her off = he’s ok with her blackfishing or he’s ignorant to it (both as bad as each other imo)

If you want to stick your head in the sand and pretend its not happening then that’s fine, but others should be able to talk about these ugly parts of mason that bother them. At some point people need to face the reality of him believing it’s ok to be with a blackfish.

I try really hard not to bring up and instigate any of the blackfish talk as I know everyone knows my thoughts on it, but will contribute if the talk is there, and that should be ok for me and anyone else to do
Thank you for this 💙

• Heart
This very handsome man isn’t thinking with his brain or his sock, he’s thinking with his wallet. Footballers have such a short career and he’s trying to maximize his profits before he gets “too old”. Can’t blame him. It just makes for terrible content and mind-boggling choices

I just hope he has a fantastic World Cup (and doesn’t score too many against 🇺🇸). Then he can come back with a clear head and tight clothes and create better content by focusing on football and family

Talking about that girl honestly makes me bored to death. Why speculate. If it happens it happens until then can we please pretend she doesn’t exist?

my shower routine is the same, now my question is, do people actually wash their legs or is it just when shaving 🤔
Honestly, depends if I cba or not 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

she hasn’t gone away

I’ve said this before and I’ll say again, I do not condone her blackfishing. I do not like the girl. I do not like the fact that he associates with her. I have stated this many times. However my issue here is the speculation, people are not talking about the blackfishing they are speculating about her going to the WC or not. I feel like everyone is stressing and creating rumours for no reason.
The blackfishing thing has been discussed multiple multiple times and I do not mind hearing about this because I get to learn about different perspectives but I don’t think speculating about her going to the WC has to do with everything else.
Please don’t accuse me of having my head in sand. I don’t. If anything I am very disconnected emotionally from Mason for that same reason, since his affiliation with Beales that my opinion of Mason changed. I am not an idiot I just don’t like the turn it takes when we talk about her here. There’s no thing comical about her she’s trash and I prefer to not give trash any limelight.

• Heart

I do wash my legs everytime I have a shower

• Haha
Im more concerd about the fact he is probably dont give a tit about her blackfishing and its sad cause i dont want to think he is that kind of a guy but all that things that happened since that stupid article her showing up meeting his sibilings doing all those weird ads thats not doing him any justice or good and its sad.

I’ve said this before and I’ll say again, I do not condone her blackfishing. I do not like the girl. I do not like the fact that he associates with her. I have stated this many times. However my issue here is the speculation, people are not talking about the blackfishing they are speculating about her going to the WC or not. I feel like everyone is stressing and creating rumours for no reason.
The blackfishing thing has been discussed multiple multiple times and I do not mind hearing about this because I get to learn about different perspectives but I don’t think speculating about her going to the WC has to do with everything else.
Please don’t accuse me of having my head in sand. I don’t. If anything I am very disconnected emotionally from Mason for that same reason, since his affiliation with Beales that my opinion of Mason changed. I am not an idiot I just don’t like the turn it takes when we talk about her here. There’s no thing comical about her she’s trash and I prefer to not give trash any limelight.
I was simply asking peoples opinion’s if I want to ask if she is going to the World Cup I will, If people don’t want to answer then as stated by pass it, no rumours have been made, it was a question, if I had said I’ve heard she was going to the WC then that would be me creating drama. I’ve asked not said there is a difference.

I was simply asking peoples opinion’s if I want to ask if she is going to the World Cup I will, If people don’t want to answer then as stated by pass it, no rumours have been made, it was a question, if I had said I’ve heard she was going to the WC then that would be me creating drama. I’ve asked not said there is a difference.
Amzi girl, I’m not attacking you in any way, I’m not attacking anyone. You aren’t the only one referring to her, I don’t even think it was you first referred to her.

I’m not saying ‘no let’s not talk about her at all’ I’m just saying that bringing her up when at the moment she is in New Jersey living her boring life of Claire’s accessories and tanning beds isn’t necessary. I’m manifesting she stays there forever.

Like you said you asked people’s opinion and expressed mine by saying that I don’t like talking about her unnecessarily. That doesn’t mean I am attacking you or telling you to shut up…

• Heart
Would be weird if she did. His first world cup and he drags his fling or whatever she is along to essentially have a holiday with his mum and dad. The players will be in covid bubbles most of the time so may only have limited time to speak or see family. Plus there's all the strict rules etc in Qatar.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.