Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he binge watches it with me 😂 but all seriousness I love watching The Kardashians 😂 I’m also binge watching The Crown right now but all this content is distracting me
Low-key hate to admit but I love watching the Kardashian’s I hate them as celebs think they are to rich but Kim is so funny 🤣

Reactions: 2
New title should be what AD is next 🤣🤣🤣 Jesus Christ how many is he doing lately

he is looking fine today

• Heart
Reactions: 5
peter is ugly but there is something about him that i find hot about him 💀 mason as a kid excited for england makes u forget he's now a magnet for hoes and idiot friends

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.