Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope the kids Menu is good on the cruise. If they dare serve me any of that fancy crap all these wags pretend to like il throw a tantrum

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hope the kids Menu is good on the cruise. If they dare serve me any of that fancy crap all these wags pretend to like il throw a tantrum
Nothing beats chicken nuggets and chips for tea, even as an actual adult, every now and then you need a beige, stodgy tea..

• Haha
  • Heart
Tbh I just seen his story and remembered he’s a baller himself now so probably doesn’t have the availability on his diary for a 4 week holiday🤣 maybe if they reach the finals! And ermmm tbh I’m only really expecting his parents and Stacey for the whole trip. Lewis will come and go and idk if jaz will do the trip or not
Oh yeah, maybe he will go for knockout.
Yeah his parents will be there the whole time. Someone mentioned that Jaz liked the cruise ship page on insta so likely they will all go at some point. Plus a chance to see Stacey
It is - nuggets, pizza, burgers, chips. There is a range of restaurants from fine dining to all you can eat buffets.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
You've got the next thread title.. leave the cruise for us @katiestewart 🤣

Oh yeah, maybe he will go for knockout.
Yeah his parents will be there the whole time. Someone mentioned that Jaz liked the cruise ship page on insta so likely they will all go at some point. Plus a chance to see Stacey
Do you think Stacey is taking the kids too? Because I’m sure mason hasn’t met his other niece before but he’s met his nephew? I was hoping for some more uncle mase content with all of his nieces and nephews together that would be just cuteness overload

anyone else think it’s silly they are in a covid bubble? I wanted family mason content

Do you think Stacey is taking the kids too? Because I’m sure mason hasn’t met his other niece before but he’s met his nephew? I was hoping for some more uncle mase content with all of his nieces and nephews together that would be just cuteness overload
I would like to think so as not seen each other for a long time.
I'm not convinced that they won't be able to see their families just might not be known to the public. They could test before meeting

Reactions: 1
If she will be there that will be it for me. He cant be that stupid and ignore and not give a duck about what she is doing so i hope for him she wont ( then again maybe he is a bit stupid.. )

Unfortunately, I think she’s going. I don’t think he actually likes her, but I think the single players are all bringing a date to drum up media attention. The wags get SO much media attention, and it all seems like a business deal between players and modeling agencies. Just look at chilly- no longer going, and his lady is staying extra time in Australia and he’s back to liking the Kylie-wannabe’s posts 🤮

I think Mason will sign a new deal.. he still wants to captain Chelsea and play with his bff. Maybe he’ll go to real madrid later in his career, but for now he just wants more $ (and he deserves it tbf). I agree with everyone on here though- a small majority of nasty Chelsea fans are awful to him. He could be happier elsewhere, but there are unfortunately nasty fans everywhere

Uncle Mace/Mase content is my absolute fave so I’m bummed. He just looks so happy, relaxed, and natural with her/the family. I hate most of the ads and staged “fashion” photos

I love mason so much and does my head in when so called fans give him tit but I do think he isn’t helping himself at the moment. He just seems like he’s promoting absolutely everything. There’s been ad after ad the last few weeks and Chelsea aren’t playing great so I think that winds up fans. Even my partner said he neeeds to focus on being a footballer over these paid partnerships.

But I do love the content it brings!!

Reactions: 10
I think Cartia was always goin to be away for 6weeks she mentioned going to LA so I don’t think she was actually going to the WC

I’ve a feeling she will be going with mason too I can’t explain it just get this feeling after her possibly meeting Lewis at that shoot and then jaz posting her on her story. That said nothing has been seen or heard of her since. Bit mason is stupid if he takes her papers love and story and they will dig around for info on her, which will throw up the whole blackfishing.

im sick of seeing these paid ad’s now. Actually over it. Football should come first, not trying to be an influencer or a model.

im sick of seeing these paid ad’s now. Actually over it. Football should come first, not trying to be an influencer or a model.
Completely agree. It wouldn’t be so bad if Chelsea were playing well but it’s embarrassing how bad we’ve been.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.