Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah guys these pregnancy hormones are sending me insane. I just had a nap and I had a dream that mason won the World Cup with Argentina and azpi played for them too? Mason was the one that scored the wining goal!! ARGENTINAAA??? Azpiiiii??
Then woke up in a panic as I couldn’t find my child anywhere, thought someone had kidnapped her… she’s at bloody school!
Whatever you all do today.. don’t get pregnant it sends you insane I swear

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m actually not surprised. He’s a footballer.. it’s in their contract at this point I’m convinced

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah guys these pregnancy hormones are sending me insane. I just had a nap and I had a dream that mason won the World Cup with Argentina and azpi played for them too? Mason was the one that scored the wining goal!! ARGENTINAAA??? Azpiiiii??
Then woke up in a panic as I couldn’t find my child anywhere, thought someone had kidnapped her… she’s at bloody school!
Whatever you all do today.. don’t get pregnant it sends you insane I swear
Hahaha I feel you babe! I had 2 under 4 four years ago and it was hell! I had to let my son played doctor on me everyday for the last month of my pregnancy because I was a whale and I didn't have energy to move!

• Heart
  • Haha
Then woke up in a panic as I couldn’t find my child anywhere, thought someone had kidnapped her…
Me when I had seen my sister without my niece and nephew a few weeks ago “WHERE ARE THE CHILDREN 😱
My sister “they are at school Adam it’s 12pm”

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow so you were a professional wag back in the day!!!
She’s a dark horse that one!!
Haha I wouldn't go that far but had a famous footballer's son slid me a DM (not from this country). He was training to be professional footballer as well..Went on a few dates and talked for almost a year. I just got a vibe that he wanted a stero type cute and obedient girlfriend whilst I was just say it how it is 🤣. Well, safe to say it didn't work out and he went with "barbie" 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha I wouldn't go that far but had a famous footballer's son slid me a DM (not from this country). He was training to be professional footballer as well..Went on a few dates and talked for almost a year. I just got a vibe that he wanted a stero type cute and obedient girlfriend whilst I was just say it how it is 🤣. Well, safe to say it didn't work out and he went with "barbie" 😅
No way that’s such a crazy story I’d be telling everyone 😂 you’ve surprised me lol

Reactions: 1
That's why I said I'm surprised I'm settled with 2 children lol.. Always went with wrong type of men 🤣

• Haha
This happened with me when mason slid into my dm’s I had to reject him 😂😂

• Haha
No way that’s such a crazy story I’d be telling everyone 😂 you’ve surprised me lol
Haha my friend in uni knew about him. To be honest, I thought I was being catfish and wouldn't quite believe it until we met up. His dad was very famous footballer in the country.
He did ask me to go on weekend holiday with the lads and their gfs and all (sound familiar 🤣). My mum was rooting as she fancied his dad 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Thiago! No way
In Brazil everyone knows.
She went to post support for Bolsonaro🤮 on twitter weeks ago and there were several quotes about her accept he's cheating because he pays for her luxurious life.

HERE:

In Brazil everyone knows.
She went to post support for Bolsonaro🤮 on twitter weeks ago and there were several quotes about her accept he's cheating because he pays for her luxurious life.

HERE:
Yeah her supporting Bolsonaro is a bit sour considering all he’s done to the country.

This tread is keeping me entertained while I’m sat on the floor on a train 🙄 when will Mason snatch me up so I can travel in style 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.