Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found another video from that fight from a fan’s camera.. he was really rattled wasn’t he 😂

He reacted like this because he caught one of them flirting with me 😱😂😉

If by any chance there will be even a glimpse of her on that boat any piece of love support thought will be thrown to the trash with him shoved way down
she won’t be I’m sure of it. She’s just a fling

Reactions: 4
No I’m mad at him again. I loved that he changed his insta and Twitter to England pictures but tell me why he thought it was okay change his tiktok one? I loved that tongue out picture 😡

Plot twist.. not him and reece or him and Rice.. it's been him and Kai all alongggg 😱😱😱
Him, kai and Sophia would make a lovely throuple 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I much prefer him in a baseball cap. Anyone got the pic of him in the bucket hat & sunglasses in Ibiza? It's bugging me that I can't find it!
I get ads on both. Mainly at the bottom
Do you remember anything else from that photo? I have photos of him with sunglasses and him with a bucket hat on that holiday but not with him wearing them both together

No I’m mad at him again. I loved that he changed his insta and Twitter to England pictures but tell me why he thought it was okay change his tiktok one? I loved that tongue out picture 😡

Him, kai and Sophia would make a lovely throuple 🤣🤣
Is it bad I can’t even remember what his TikTok picture was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Do you remember anything else from that photo? I have photos of him with sunglasses and him with a bucket hat on that holiday but not with him wearing them both together
Is it the one in the night club when he was talking in the background?

no because same 😂 all these England throwbacks on his socials remind me when I first discovered our Mase 😍😂

I think I was reading all the hype around Jack so googled the England squad then spotted Mase and thought…
0DDF17D4-4B82-4C99-AC5A-18D9A0D6DB6F.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It was his one night in Ibiza over the summer. It’s a pic of him, dec & another guy at a beach club. That night was them dancing at the dj booth. It’s really annoying me as would be the last of my mase in bucket hat pics 😂

Reactions: 1

Knee slide, tongue out.. last season’s kit.. you’ll find it in your Mary poppins back somewhere e

I cannot express my disappointment. Going to go and watch the euro video to recover

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.