Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about the fact that is favourite item from Zapp are tissues?
aren’t we going to refer the innuendo in that?
He said, he likes to stay in, with his tissues and his take away.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What about the fact that is favourite item from Zapp are tissues?
aren’t we going to refer the innuendo in that?
He said, he likes to stay in, with his tissues and his take away.
We’re too innocent over here for those ideas darling

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Another hair cut!! Hopefully that means a goal tomorrow 🤞
Also cheeky carmex on the side there. Mason as soft lips it’s confirmed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also, let's not mention the forbidden name.. I don't want to wake up tomorrow catching up on the rest of thread 84, 85, 86.. 110 😅

Also cheeky carmex on the side there. Mason as soft lips it’s confirmed 😂
Now I know where I left it 🙄🤭 @louise0408 don't you their throwing my Carmex in the bin.. keep it somewhere safe 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also, let's not mention the forbidden name.. I don't want to wake up tomorrow catching up on the rest of thread 84, 85, 86.. 110 😅
I hope you’ve not stopped manifesting (that goes for everyone else too) she’s gone because of the power of our manifestation. Cartia would be so proud of us 😂
C2195713-3A30-490F-902B-1456609817D1.gif

Why was he wearing trousers that say “Sunday service” on a Thursday the silly sausage
Is it not Friday? He’s probably got his Monday pants on and his Wednesday socks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope you’ve not stopped manifesting (that goes for everyone else too) she’s gone because of the power of our manifestation. Cartia would be so proud of us 😂
View attachment 1723343

Is it not Friday? He’s probably got his Monday pants on and his Wednesday socks 😂
It is indeed! But he got his hair done yesterday he just uploaded masons picture today haha. He uploaded chilly’s yesterday in same outfit plus they left for cobham in the daylight today 😛
FBI knowledge for the day now complete

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.