Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title thank you to our lovely @Bumblebee81 ( I had to shorten it slightly too many letters) lovely to have you and @Geexoxo back on here πŸ’™

recap:
Mason treated us to some lovely content of him in THAT SUIT.
All is quiet on the nyc front.
Mason lost his bestie poor Ben for the next few months.
Chelsea are playing tit.
The World Cup is upon us
Mason features in the new sports direct ad much to @MissDolly dismay it is a body double at the start.
Did I mention the suit?
We are a bit confused as to whether mason is a model, footballer, influencer if some finds the real mason mount can they bring him back to us please.

I think that is all feel free to add if I’ve missed anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New title thank you to our lovely @Bumblebee81 ( I had to shorten it slightly too many letters) lovely to have you and @Geexoxo back on here πŸ’™

recap:
Chelsea are playing tit.
The World Cup is upon us
Mason features in the new sports direct ad much to @MissDolly dismay it is a body double at the start.
Did I mention the suit?
We are a bit confused as to whether mason is a model, footballer, influencer if some finds the real mason mount can they bring him back to us please.

Thank you for a recap and new thread my darling! You can sit on his lap for an unforeseeable future 😘
We forgot the poll but we can just forget about the nightmare of the outfit for now 🀣.. here are some of Mace's fashion I love ❀
VideoCapture_20221105-134949.jpg
Screenshot_20221031_205321.jpg

Reactions: 6

recap:
Chelsea are playing tit.
The World Cup is upon us
Did I mention the suit?

Thanks for making the new thread @amzi only thing missing is the google pixel ad but feel that's something we want to forget 😩
I want the beard back!
269643781_479008950245735_3935744593390138820_n.jpg
39c724807734cce717d940ede2245a5f.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Saw a trailer before for an upcoming World Cup special with Rob Beckett and Romesh with Mason etc. Football mase content πŸ€—

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry I missed off a few things and I forgot the bloody poll πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry I missed off a few things and I forgot the bloody poll πŸ˜‚
I can’t remember what pole we were gonna do ?

Thank you for a recap and new thread my darling! You can sit on his lap for an unforeseeable future 😘
We forgot the poll but we can just forget about the nightmare of the outfit for now 🀣.. here are some of Mace's fashion I love ❀
View attachment 1710012View attachment 1710018
Honestly never thought I would be so attracted to a bloody scarecrow πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1

recap:
Chelsea are playing tit.
The World Cup is upon us
Did I mention the suit?

Thanks for the new thread @amzi 🫢❀
The only thing missing is some sock, booty and abs so here is my contribution 😘
257EC58F-9C79-42D3-903D-AB48B731B860.png
1246DDD8-57DF-4D88-BF3D-89FF24B5C4D9.png
68C0FD8D-C8F6-43DB-8568-0640730C7FC1.jpeg
017A9DA9-CB1B-491A-87DB-88709B6FBD3C.jpeg
D7247573-A2BA-45C9-82C9-0493AC623988.jpeg
6C0C063A-5754-41F8-8460-54156B29BC67.jpeg
A06C3498-6C16-475E-8A33-704E41BB7649.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7

recap:
Chelsea are playing tit.
The World Cup is upon us
Did I mention the suit?

love this recap amzi πŸ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 2

recap:
Chelsea are playing tit.
The World Cup is upon us
Did I mention the suit?

Will the real slim macey please stand up please stand up!
0F0EDA8D-98EE-43A6-BFBE-9194778D324F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.