Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HE IS FIT
Chloe was there…her brother posted after the goal and you can see her clapping

she downgraded!I would cry if mason was mr ex looking now he looks
I think his little basketball celebration was for her.
He has downgraded too. Chloe is gorgeous!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know we’re all mason fans but I think that video of her on her brothers story is really sweet. She must be buzzing. And yes she is stunning! Mason fucked up there I think.

Reactions: 7
I know we’re all mason fans but I think that video of her on her brothers story is really sweet. She must be buzzing. And yes she is stunning! Mason fucked up there I think.
Meh young love. It ended. Done, people need to move on. She apparently has complained about the constant comments about Mason on her page.
she’s clearly moved on. People should too

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve always liked chloe and never got why fans didn’t but it’s Not always the case that he fucked up, sometimes it just doesn’t work out / not meant to be. She might be pretty and a lovely girl but doesn’t always mean it’s the right person or that they make each other happy. They broke up for a reason. They was young love. she’s moved on and happy and mason.. well he’s moved on to live out his mambo number 5 lifestyle

That’s as bout as wise as I’m willing to get today. Doesn’t happen often, I’m usually just sarcastic and full of tit🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Meh young love. It ended. Done, people need to move on. She apparently has complained about the constant comments about Mason on her page.
she’s clearly moved on. People should too
Well I’d probably be annoyed if people forever went on about my ex 😂 doesn’t change the fact she’s stunning.

whatever happened they were a beautiful couple.

Wonder if he’s naked under that coat if he showered 😂 And imagine if it fell off 🤭
You can see his shorts underneath. We all know he probably still has about 100 layers on 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.