Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tit club😂

wish there was a eyerolling reaction
The best club full of the best people. I don’t make the rules 😂
I know it’s a big ask 😂😂 it’s one photo where I think it looks 😍
@katiestewart it’s from the first cwc game I think.

Looks very similar to the one on the right
I can’t say I know what you’re talking about. I don’t really look at or save any prince hair photos because I don’t actually like very many of them but I’ll have a look. Don’t get your hopes up because I probably don’t have it

Reactions: 2
The best club full of the best people. I don’t make the rules 😂
I can’t say I know what you’re talking about. I don’t really look at or save any prince hair photos because I don’t actually like very many of them but I’ll have a look. Don’t get your hopes up because I probably don’t have it

I will keep searching. I'm determined to find it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Prince hair brings back bad memories for me miami gate. Tour guide. Sunglasses in the club…need I go on

• Haha
Reactions: 5
7A1193DF-24C5-4AD0-B670-83603D140AE5.jpeg
BF64CDF0-6B55-4821-8E2C-F10FB01448CF.jpeg
37DF7369-9EDE-4088-8A45-4ED9A1CFBE07.jpeg

Are you sure it was this game? His hair doesn’t look very slick back during the game

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1731077View attachment 1731078
I’ve found these but I don’t think this is what you’re talking about since you said you think it looks nice and these look horrific 😂🤢
Yes the first one & there is a team photo with it too! Thank you! Sorry I had to put you through looking at the prince hair but knew you would find it 😁
Prince hair I don't mind but reminds me of too many things 😩
View attachment 1731098View attachment 1731099View attachment 1731106
Are you sure it was this game? His hair doesn’t look very slick back during the game
I just remember it from the cwc

I really liked the prince hair at the time just did not like what was going on at the time when he had it.
dec looks awkward he’s posing like I did in my school photos 😂
They all look awkward again .. Also do some have zips in their shirts and others don't... just all a bit secretly weird... England PR get a grip and stop trying to be so blah - I liked the honesty of the euros not this photoshop stuff.. tantrum over.. move on!

your firred.png

Reactions: 1
Yessss because he’s been very angelic since getting rid of the prince hair 🤪 xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've got a few prince hair from cwc and other matches that i like.. Will start with sock one to ease @katiestewart ick 🤣.. Not sure if any of these are what you're after..
Screenshot_20221114_210019.jpg
Screenshot_20221114_210043.jpg
Screenshot_20221114_205929.jpg
Screenshot_20221114_205850.jpg
Screenshot_20221114_205831.jpg

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.