Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FB5395AC-E0AD-410B-8537-54B6C85D1B24.jpeg

Brought this on my shopping trip yesterday, hopefully weโ€™re still in the World Cup by the time I can wear it to work ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still
Need ti know what is in that bag. Wonder if Debbie packed him some snacks for the plane.
wonder if he has downloaded a film to watch.
so many questions

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just had a look on his Komi - Children in need is on there. Is he going to be on it Friday??

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This could be an old photo so sorry if repeating.
View attachment 1732244

I really need a break at work today and this has made my day! Thank you

@AdsB I don't approve your profile pic.. brought me the nightmare back ๐Ÿคฃ

Was this the shoot that our Fish mate was at, with 8by8mag?
Yes it was, he was drawing her boobs on the wall ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
In his defense, I think he tried to draw their logo ๐Ÿคฃ
@louise0408 your profile pic as well.. and @Lottie.... ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„.. What is wrong with the world today?? ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@louise0408 and @AdsB both of your pictures are really triggering and offensive so please take them down theyโ€™re absolutely revolting ๐Ÿคข
I might even have to report you for this disgusting behaviour ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@AdsB i really like your picture! Reminds of that lovely and peaceful weeks holiday mason took back in January. What a lovely week of content that was xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.