Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting knocked out the carabao cup is not exciting 😭😭😭
Am I the only one seeing us getting knocked out as a positive this season?😂 it’s a blessing in disguise, will clear the schedule abit to allow more focus on the proper cups and top 4. let city or Liverpool have their energy drink cup. Any other season I’d grill them for getting knocked out this early but with how crazy it is this season and think we still have some games reschedule from when the queen died etc. tonight if they get kicked out today il celebrate. 🤣🤣
I’m just watching for the hope of seeing Ruben and mason content 😍

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one seeing us getting knocked out as a positive this season?😂 it’s a blessing in disguise, will clear the schedule abit to allow more focus on the proper cups and top 4. let city or Liverpool have their energy drink cup. Any other season I’d grill them for getting knocked out this early but with how crazy it is this season and think we still have some games reschedule from when the queen died etc. tonight if they get kicked out today il celebrate. 🤣🤣
I’m just watching for the hope of seeing Ruben and mason content 😍
I understand where you’re coming from but if we’re getting knocked out we need to guarantee top 4. Imagine we don’t even do that then that’d just be embarrassing. Also someone needs to humble arsenal we can’t have us winning nothing and finishing mid table while they win the league

Reactions: 1
I understand where you’re coming from but if we’re getting knocked out we need to guarantee top 4. Imagine we don’t even do that then that’d just be embarrassing. Also someone needs to humble arsenal we can’t have us winning nothing and finishing mid table while they win the league
Us reaching top 4 with or without the energy drink cup is a miracle atm🤣 not something I’m betting 1p on anytime soon🙈😂
I don’t think arsnal will care if we have the caraboa cup while they have their prem though tbh 🤣

Hope it rains in Manchester tonight, make that content of mason and Ruben even more better😍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone watch mase and dec’s little cameo in Jamie and Harry redknapp’s World Cup show? Mason had his Prince hair still, made me so🥰😂

Reactions: 1

Even this guy is posting about it, and he knows a lot of the players

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what time the match is tonight I’m stuck inside as theirs a orange weather warning storm Nicole is coming so might kill the time and watch the match 🤣

Even this guy is posting about it, and he knows a lot of the players
He’s not going anywhere. 18 months left on his contract. There’s loads of time to negotiate and offer him a good deal.

Reactions: 3
Respectfully looking and respectfully thinking things

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.