Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lottie....

Live Departure Show now up

Not the best screenshot i've ever done, sorry.
Screen Shot 2022-11-15 at 6.59.11 pm.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

louise0408

VIP Member
I know we’re all mason fans but I think that video of her on her brothers story is really sweet. She must be buzzing. And yes she is stunning! Mason fucked up there I think.
I’ve always liked chloe and never got why fans didn’t but it’s Not always the case that he fucked up, sometimes it just doesn’t work out / not meant to be. She might be pretty and a lovely girl but doesn’t always mean it’s the right person or that they make each other happy. They broke up for a reason. They was young love. she’s moved on and happy and mason.. well he’s moved on to live out his mambo number 5 lifestyle

That’s as bout as wise as I’m willing to get today. Doesn’t happen often, I’m usually just sarcastic and full of shit🤣🤣

• Haha

AdsB

VIP Member
FB5395AC-E0AD-410B-8537-54B6C85D1B24.jpeg

Brought this on my shopping trip yesterday, hopefully we’re still in the World Cup by the time I can wear it to work 😂

• Haha

weite1

VIP Member
I cannot wait to see grealish in Qatar. He needs his own YouTube vlog while over there 🤣
He needs a crew following him around recording everything. Now that would be a great Netflix show 😂 Georgina step aside, Soy Grealish incoming

• Haha

katiestewart

VIP Member
@louise0408 and @AdsB both of your pictures are really triggering and offensive so please take them down they’re absolutely revolting 🤢
I might even have to report you for this disgusting behaviour 🤮

• Haha

Ronaart

Still doenst cover up the fact she is blackfishing clout chaser and not mentioning the horrible comment on her post

• Heart

amzi

VIP Member
She is defo talking about him, just come out and announce it I can’t stand it when people act all coy but post things at the same time 🙄

• Heart

katiestewart

VIP Member
Also, let's not mention the forbidden name.. I don't want to wake up tomorrow catching up on the rest of thread 84, 85, 86.. 110 😅
I hope you’ve not stopped manifesting (that goes for everyone else too) she’s gone because of the power of our manifestation. Cartia would be so proud of us 😂
C2195713-3A30-490F-902B-1456609817D1.gif

Why was he wearing trousers that say “Sunday service” on a Thursday the silly sausage
Is it not Friday? He’s probably got his Monday pants on and his Wednesday socks 😂

• Haha

weite1

VIP Member
Tomorrow? Ffs. I haven’t even bought my toiletries or entertainment for the plane 🙄😂
We’re probably flying fancy, I would worry about any of that

Also Belle Silva shared a video of the cruise she’s staying in. Quite cool to be fair.

On a funny note, Joe Willock and Chloe are featured on Beales Jean brand insta stories. 😂

Attachments

• Haha

louise0408

VIP Member
I’m actually not surprised. He’s a footballer.. it’s in their contract at this point I’m convinced

• Haha
Reactions: 7