Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jflurker93

VIP Member
This will probably have you all turn against me but its bothering and has done for a while.

@jflurker93 I feel like you keep trying to outdo me with your smut against mine and its really put me off writing.

It happened in the JG thread and feels like its happening here.

I'm sure you dont mean to do it but it hurts my feelings to the point I really dont think I want to be here.

Sorry everyone one for bringing it up.

Enjoy the thread and I hope you girls get some content soon xx
I’m really sorry you feel that way.

I’m not sure what else to say other than I don’t try and outdo you or anybody, it’s just something I enjoy doing.

I enjoy reading yours so much and all the others on tumblr too, as does everyone here.

☹

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Rodney2208

VIP Member
I hope Mummy Debs has made sure he puts his teeth under his pillow so the tooth fairy comes…. 🧚

893EAE19-8CAF-471F-853F-5806450FEB37.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Smca53

VIP Member
It’s clear to me that Mase isn’t spending as much time around instahoes as we might have thought or at least isn’t listening to them when they speak if he thought Botox was used in lip fillers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Chani10

VIP Member
Now that I have the teens' attention, I just want to tell them that I have read their comments about us and I'm still going to shag someone younger than Mason either this weekend or next week (y) go call the police, babes :m

• Haha
  • Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
I slept with a Turkish 19 year old. He tried telling me he was older but I was like I’m not an idiot and I don’t care pal, just fucking shag me!

If you’ve been here a while it’s the same one I asked about needing to pray when the song of his people was blasting at 6am

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Speaking of the SIMS, I still have it somewhere. I might get it out, and make an FBC HOUSE. Make us all into a family and then just have Mase and the rest of the boys come service us when we need it 😂😂😂😂

CARNAGE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I've had to slap my mum again. She was complaining about Corrie not being on tomorrow night because of the football. I said that Mason wouldn't be playing because he'd had his wisdom teeth taken out and she said in a mocking tone 'Oooh is he scared the ball might hit him in the face? It would be an improvement if it did!' 🤬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

jflurker93

VIP Member
Here's a couple little snippets of the Christmas Tree fic.

Context: The first one is actually before they decorate the tree, he's just been going on about it... and the second one is when they're putting the star on the top (she's on his shoulders)

“Are you not helping?” he asked as he leant over the arm of the sofa, his head hovering over yours.

“You’ve paid more attention to that bloody tree than me” you pouted as you looked up at him, before returning to your phone.

“Ohhhhh, so that’s why you’re being moody?” he teased, rolling his eyes.

He walked around the sofa so he could lie with you, his legs slotting between yours as he propped himself up on his elbow with his other hand sliding under the throw to find your waist.

“You just wanted attention?” he teased again, removing your phone from your hand, and throwing it onto the carpet, his face almost touching yours as he rested his chin on your chest.

“I haven’t had any and that tree has had too much for my liking” you complained, your fingers flicking the tip of his nose.

“What kind of attention do you want?” he asked as the fingers on your waist began to lightly stroke up and down your skin, a good start you thought.

“What’s on offer?” you asked as you bit your lip, his lips ghosting yours.

“What do you want?” his eyebrow raising as his head tilted to the side.

“Well, I don’t know what the available options are yet” your fingers threading through the back of his hair.

“Do you want a kiss?” he whispered, his eyes flickering down to your mouth.

“Mhmm” you hummed, as he was already pressing his lips on yours.

“Do you want… more than a kiss? He breathed between more slow kisses.

“Mhmm” you hummed again.

“Do you want… to decorate the tree?” he smirked, pulling away from your lips slightly so he could see your reaction.

You didn’t say anything, you just raised an eyebrow, and as he let out a chuckle under his breath his lips fell onto your neck.

AND THEN ....

It took you a few attempts to get the star to sit straight, Mason huffing and puffing under you as you kept saying you still weren’t done.

“Bloody hell baby come on” he moaned, squeezing his hand on your thigh.

“This is karma for choosing such a big tree” you chuckled as you wiggled the star once more, “I thought you like being between my legs?”

“Hurry up” he snorted, squeezing your leg again.

“Ok I’m done” you grinned as you had finally got it perfect waiting for him to let you down, but frantically gripping onto his hair again as he started moving towards the stars, “Where are you going?”.

He didn’t reply, just reached his hands up to you so you would intertwine your fingers with his, steadying you both as he walked up the stairs.

“Mason what are you doing?” you shrieked, unable to do anything but hold on to the sides of his face with your thighs and hold his hands as tight as possible.

“I’m taking you to bed” he gloated as he reached the top of the stairs, “You can’t parade around with no pants on and expect me not to take advantage”.

“Oh” you grinned with a surprised tone in your voice, biting your lip when you felt a flutter in your stomach as he turned towards his bedroom.

“Especially with my name on your back, I don’t know how I’ve managed to last this long” he added, crouching down at the foot of his bed so your feet could stand on the mattress, his hands helping you hop over his head.

You fell onto your knees, Mason grabbing your ankles so you wouldn’t turn around, tucking his hand under the waistband of his joggers.

“Took you long enough” you sneered, looking back over your shoulder to see him freeing his already hard dick from his joggers.

“Good things come to those who wait princess” he growled; his eyes already darker than usual as he looked back at you.

“I’m tired of waiting” you sneered again, knowing you were pushing your luck as you parted your knees, back arching as you lowered your chest to the bed.

“Stop. Fucking. Talking. Back.” he growled, striking a sharp slap on your ass with the last word, causing you to bite onto your lip to hide a cry, “And get rid of this” he added, pulling the material of your underwear and letting it snap back onto your skin.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I'm fully prepared to offer any and all services Mason requires to help him recover from wisdom teeth removal. Nurse, chef, cleaner, hole, stylist, driver, whatever he needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16