Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read the smut from last night. I had high hopes but it was a bit of a let down, too much ‘love’ for my liking. And this logistical nightmare didn’t help things… 🤣

He removed his lips from your neck, picking you up and throwing him over your shoulder.
Oh god yeah if I had a shot for every time the word love was used I’d be dead

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watching Sky Sports News and I’m finding Steven Gerrard quite attractive this morning. Although to be honest things have been so dry around here even the old bloke presenting it is starting to look appealing…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh god yeah if I had a shot for every time the word love was used I’d be dead
This one was the worst, it’s like what a middle aged woman says to her husband when he tries it on…

“Hmm...not tonight, love,”

‘I’ve got a headache’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How are you feeling today @jflurker93 ?

I've realised that I totally forgot Germany play tonight 😂 fascinating match. Only for those who feel very patriotic or massively bored 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

I've realised that I totally forgot Germany play tonight 😂 fascinating match. Only for those who feel very patriotic or massively bored 🙈
Have things still been chaotic there? Do you have any players left?

💦💦💦

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Have things still been chaotic there? Do you have any players left?

💦💦💦

I mean, we have players 😂 but it doesn’t really matter. We are already qualified and it’s Liechtenstein 🤷
Sad Kai can't play because he's suspended, though.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

I don’t feel as groggy and my headache seems to be going but still feeling dizzy, even when I’m lay down 🤯
My friends dropping me some lateral flows off later as I know it can be a sign of covid, but I also read online last night thst people have been feeling dizzy a week after the moderna so god knows.

My other friends just sent me this too… so now even my friends friends are fully aware of my obsession with Mase!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes he does its normal its your choice to believe it or not but you are in denial if you think he isnt
I don’t look at my most recent ex’s social media’s?
Out of sight, out of mind.

Yes some people do, but also some don’t.

Reactions: 9
Yes he does its normal its your choice to believe it or not but you are in denial if you think he isnt
It’s not being in denial, it's being older than 16 and not giving a damn about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And unless you’re him you don’t know either way. Who cares though… 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.