Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either way he is clearly loving life.
Agreed! And at this point who even cares! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hey no! Don't think like that!! We have missed you and want you here ❤❤

Sorry to hear you are still not feeling ok @jflurker93 hoping it's not COVID, crossing my fingers!

@Geraldine.20.jobs @Rodney2208 hope you are feeling better today!
I’m feeling slightly better ❤ not 100% so still not back at work, at this point there’s probably no point going in tomorrow either 🤣 currently downing the lemsip and cough medicine to get better by the weekend 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I like to think he reacts in the same way we all do when she pops up on his tiktok etc…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok I give up. Thanks to the insta hoe I’ve got that fan page back in my dms thinking he might of gone to Portugal with Bethany. 😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Ok I give up. Thanks to the insta hoe I’ve got that fan page back in my dms thinking he might of gone to Portugal with Bethany. 😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂
He’s really taking the piss now.
Pulls a sicky with Chelsea, then England.
Sneaks off for salt bae steak and now he’s in Portugal.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember when he was sat at home shitting his panties… good times! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's not in Portugal. He's packing his suitcase to come to Paris with me tomorrow but don't tell anyone. We don't want the paparazzi following us 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is all ridiculous - we’ll ignore the fact that technically he’s not pulled out of the England Squad 🙄
Exactly I’m sure Gareth will be thrilled at him sunning himself in Portugal. Why don’t people see it for what it is. Another insta hoe wanting attention

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mason, Dec, Luke and possibly JG all off poorly… whilst half of the FBC are too?

• Haha
Exactly I’m sure Gareth will be thrilled at him sunning himself in Portugal. Why don’t people see it for what it is. Another insta hoe wanting attention
That’s it for his England career now! No World Cup call up! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.