Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes he does its normal its your choice to believe it or not but you are in denial if you think he isnt
He ditched her and then had a major glow up, it seems he isn’t living in the past 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@irishgal2013 talias desperate best friend that you was mentioning is following mase again 😂 what is it with that group begging for his attention I am convinced she is putting herself out there as a potential to get his attention 🥱

@irishgal2013 talias desperate best friend that you was mentioning is following mase again 😂 what is it with that group begging for his attention I am convinced she is putting herself out there as a potential to get his attention 🥱
Her name been put out on TikTok this week as dating him. So probably trying look like she is by refollowing him. Probably wants people believe they are on holiday together 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her name been put out on TikTok this week as dating him. So probably trying look like she is by refollowing him. Probably wants people believe they are on holiday together 😂😂
What tiktok is this? I seen her mentioned a while back on a fan page but there is no proof which makes me think it’s her and talia putting themselves out there 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Me watching the John Lewis Xmas ad for about the 15th time and still not being able to hold it together…

Im not sure he was the one who ditched and not the other way around but 🤷‍♀️
Sorry to piss on your parade but think Chloe blocked mason as all his likes and comments from the last few years have gone. Unless he went on a 3 year unliking spree 😂😂

What tiktok is this? I seen her mentioned a while back on a fan page but there is no proof which makes me think it’s her and talia putting themselves out there 🧐
Can’t remember the fan page as so bloody many of them. It was in the comments of someone talking about Chloe and a girl does “I think he dating Bethany Moore as seen them together in Mykonos and stuff on her stories” what she means is Bethany and her mate followed him around like a lost puppy. There has been nothing on her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.