Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I got so bored I just got lost down an air fryer rabbit hole on TikTok for a good half an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is something about him that I find absolutely vile, I don’t know what it is but there’s something 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think that’s part of the appeal for me - a walking red flag who will treat me like tit is very sexy to me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
For me, it's also the fact that JG reminds me of my ex and well, yeah. That's not good 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
We were having this discussion at work. I would absolutely shag Jack's brains out but you couldn't take him home to your mother 🤣
Yeah you wouldn’t want a relationship with him would you, he’s total filth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jack’s for one night and Mason’s for the long term. Jack would make sure you had a good night 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I adore Dec but there’s something about his tummy area that scares me a bit… 🤣
I’m so glad it’s not just me that thinks that! Like yeah you’ve got abs Dec but why are there so many ab lumps

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.