Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suder34

VIP Member
I've had to slap my mum again. She was complaining about Corrie not being on tomorrow night because of the football. I said that Mason wouldn't be playing because he'd had his wisdom teeth taken out and she said in a mocking tone 'Oooh is he scared the ball might hit him in the face? It would be an improvement if it did!' 🤬

At least your mum doesn’t think your old enough to have given birth to him- like mine does
I mean I want him in my vagina but not like that 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Scuffed

VIP Member
This will probably have you all turn against me but its bothering and has done for a while.

@jflurker93 I feel like you keep trying to outdo me with your smut against mine and its really put me off writing.

It happened in the JG thread and feels like its happening here.

I'm sure you dont mean to do it but it hurts my feelings to the point I really dont think I want to be here.

Sorry everyone one for bringing it up.

Enjoy the thread and I hope you girls get some content soon xx
Sorry you feel that way Mrs G. Personally I don’t feel that’s the case. I don’t see it as anyone trying to outdo anyone, it’s all coming from a good place and there’s no competition. There’s room on this thread for lots of smut, the more the better. That’s just my opinion.

Right I’m back to looking at those horrid pics of Stonsey. Horrid 🤞🏻

• Heart
Ok I’ve watched the video another 5000 times and shown it to people I work with. I think it’s the confidence 🥵 the fact he a) still thinks he looks as good as ever b) knows that people would pay big money for his manly teeth 😂 and c) this is actual mason content, not just at training but him, a bit more raw. More of this please mase!!

also, the little slurpyslurp kills me every.single.time

• Haha
  • Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
It’s a good job he kept the fucking kitty tickler when he shaved because jesus christ himself, if he’d have gone clean shaven and then posted that video I’d be checking myself in to a n once ward!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

jflurker93

VIP Member
I don’t know her, she tats my eyebrows once a year 🤣

Last time I went she was talking about a meal they had booked for the weekend, day, time, place etc … if only I was an FBC then I could have spilled and you could have all accidentally bumped into him 👀

• Haha
  • Wow

jflurker93

VIP Member
Come on Mase if you’re well enough to be on instagram you’re well enough to provide some content.
Stop liking Aitch’s stuff and show us a nipple or something
298C228A-5DAC-4549-80FA-E39407E26C69.jpeg

• Haha

laylavd

VIP Member
Welcome to thread 38.

Rave thread but not really sure at this point. We still love you Mason.

• Heart
  • Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
Current frustration levels: Mason after he’s said they’re goats three times and she’s STILL not getting it

1D9A7DAE-50B8-4DC2-A475-23809993AB7F.jpeg

• Haha

Geexoxo

VIP Member
282E50EC-EAE5-4691-B0FA-414073D7AFF9.png

am I officially a #instabaddie now? Who’s coming I can bring all my friends apparently 😍😍 wonder it mase is on the guest list 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
Thanks everyone, still feeling ropey so i’ve decided to abandon work and come home!

Currently walking home for some fresh air as I got a lift to work today 🙃

Me for the rest of the day.

14B6EFC8-1960-4522-88CC-54E73DBCA153.jpeg

• Heart
See I am fully inclusive of all members 🤣😂

We’re on page 6 already! This is why we get through so many threads!
and they think all we do is day how amazing and shagable he is 😬
I asked him earlier to throw us a bone… and here we are 🤷🏻‍♀️ 👀

all we need is a video of a dribbly mason in the back of the car and we are like flies to shit

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Smca53

VIP Member
Right, I’ve had enough. I watched an old episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer before bed last night and I ended up having a Buffy x Declan Rice crossover dream.

I strongly suspected Spicy was a vamp but I couldn’t prove it - I could never get him in to the daylight, never caught him eating real food, he was acting super dodgy generally, and he was very pale (which is a bit rich from me, the girl who bears a striking resemblance to Caspar the friendly ghost).

Anyway, I spent much of the dream being like “oh my god I need to warn Mase, I need to warn Mase” but he never showed up. Then it occurred to me at some point that maybe Dec had already turned Mase in to a vampire and Mason’s dental surgery was nothing to do with wisdom teeth and was actually to get his vampy teeth removed :unsure:

Honestly, wtf? ALL I ASK FOR - and try to manifest - are some sexy footballer dreams. Instead, I get this shit :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, happy Fuck Me Friday, FBC friends! Here’s hoping we are blessed with some content and hopefully that content isn’t as dry as my dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 13