Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon all! Hope I haven't been missed too much 🤣 an intense couple of days at work but now I'm done for the week!
What have I missed? I guess there's some
Instahoe chat going on 😴 do I need to crack some skulls?! 🤣

Also got home to a delivery!! 😍💙

View attachment 859756
You better get your tree put up this weekend so you can hang it up straight away!
Has Mr P seen it yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You better get your tree put up this weekend so you can hang it up straight away!
Has Mr P seen it yet?
I'm very tempted but it goes against everything I stand for 🤣 NOT UNTIL DECEMBER!!
Yes, he shook his head like I was the saddest bastard in the world and said 'For duck's sake' 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm very tempted but it goes against everything I stand for 🤣 NOT UNTIL DECEMBER!!
Yes, he shook his head like I was the saddest bastard in the world and said 'For duck's sake' 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Just wear it on a chain around your neck until then…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Afternoon all! Hope I haven't been missed too much 🤣 an intense couple of days at work but now I'm done for the week!

View attachment 859756
Now he’s got no excuse not to be under your tree on Christmas Day :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 859756
I feel like an influencer! I hope she gives me commission 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Afraid not. After speaking to my GP first thing this morning, I have spent all day in A&E and been told I have pneumonia 😩 I've been packed off home with lots of drugs and been told to go to bed

Finally caught up. What the hell has gone on today? 😂😂
Oh Geraldine I hope you’re okay. I had this in September and it’s awful. I can’t compare to covid as not had it but feel your pain. Get plenty of rest and fluids hope you feel better soon ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
bethany moore is too desperate, she was after shawn mendes for a long time and he only fucked her once he went to london in 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.