Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amzi

VIP Member
Do we think mason will actually make it to the England camp this week? Like how long does it take to recover?

kria

VIP Member
Oh my god, I don’t know whether to read it. I’m on the edge after the tiktok, it’s done things to me… 🥺🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
Morning 💙

so I had a dream!! Which is huge for me because I don’t dream/haven’t dreamt for so long as I don’t sleep well and I just have a million things that run through my mind. I’m always very Envious of everyone’s dreams!

anyway, I had a dream. It wasn’t as good as I would’ve liked, but a dreams a dream! So, we were all there. We were in the queue to get in to wyld, and NPB popped her head up out of the bins and said she could get us in. So we all got in & then we bumped in to tony at the bar who was getting the shots in. OI OI BIG T!!

mason came out of the toilet and said his teeth were hurting and he wanted to leave. Big T said he couldn’t leave yet because the FBC had just got there. Mason said we could all leave, so all of us and tony and mason got in to Debbie’s Ford Focus (lol at all of us getting in one car, how realistic) and went back to masons house. Mason said we could all sit by the lake in his garden, so we all sat by the lake And NPB appeared and started serving us all drinks. Then mason said did we want to go swimming, so we all got in the lake and little nath was a lifeguard. Mason kept pretending to be a shark. We all talked about how lovely NPB was (😩) and Mason said he couldn’t get rid of her and she just kept turning up.

✌🏼
Did anyone get to sit on Masons knee in Debbie's focus?

Benjamin rocking up to yours with his grand piano and a tub of KFC gravy 👍🏻

amzi

VIP Member
Gals, I’m confused where’s this rumour come from of mason being in Portugal? I’ve just looked on the girls ig and she’s posted from today making it look like she’s with someone…

irishgal2013

VIP Member
We rave more about Big T than his son 😂 😂

Also, I have to show you my Bayer boys being adorable because my mum and my brother don't answer my messages in our group chat and I'm sad 😂
What’s going on with Kai. Read he missed training sessions after his tumble into the crowd 🙈🙈😂

kria

VIP Member
I guess I’ll stay at home with Chilly and order an indian then whilst Mase takes Debs and T for salt bae steak!

I’ve had a nap, had my microwave meal which is actually pretty tasty for a 4 min meal, and I’ve put Big Hero 6 on 😇

I must be having sympathy concussion for my husband or something…
With Chilly? Not Lukey, poor bloke 🤣

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
😂😂😂 I’m going to sit and watch the tik tok a good few times now again!

Definitely how he would be drunk… I can’t wait to write drunk mase.

I started the winter wonderland fic last night and there’s definitely bratwurst chat/innuendos, god I love this man even if it’s all made up! 😂😂

Happy wednesday, hopefully we get part 2 to the shark teeth video.
I’m going back in work today wish me luck!
part 2 is what was uploaded on @ 433's profile on instagram