Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had to slap my mum again. She was complaining about Corrie not being on tomorrow night because of the football. I said that Mason wouldn't be playing because he'd had his wisdom teeth taken out and she said in a mocking tone 'Oooh is he scared the ball might hit him in the face? It would be an improvement if it did!' 🤬

I hope you had your new Mason bauble round your neck during this conversation

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've had to slap my mum again. She was complaining about Corrie not being on tomorrow night because of the football. I said that Mason wouldn't be playing because he'd had his wisdom teeth taken out and she said in a mocking tone 'Oooh is he scared the ball might hit him in the face? It would be an improvement if it did!' 🤬

At least your mum doesn’t think your old enough to have given birth to him- like mine does
I mean I want him in my vagina but not like that 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
282E50EC-EAE5-4691-B0FA-414073D7AFF9.png

am I officially a #instabaddie now? Who’s coming I can bring all my friends apparently 😍😍 wonder it mase is on the guest list 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
At least your mum doesn’t think your old enough to have given birth to him- like mine does
I mean I want him in my vagina but not like that 😳
That is true 😂 but I feel personally insulted by her saying his name is stupid and calling him ugly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I miss Mason too. Was really hoping to come back to some actual content.

Where’s @MrsGrealish ? Hope you’re ok lovely, was worrying I’d missed out on my quality time with you know who 😉
Hi I'm fine.

Not really loving the thread right now so I'm gonna bow out for a while.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel like this a bit sometimes, pop back to us when your ready! I need that Dom car bleeping smut 😍 take care xx
I'm not doing the Camping smut now.

I can't get into details and sorry to disappoint everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Gals, I’m confused where’s this rumour come from of mason being in Portugal? I’ve just looked on the girls ig and she’s posted from today making it look like she’s with someone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.